Family held prisoner?

google.com/amp/www.breitbar … ent=safari

Watch the woman closely if the above video works if not please find one that will.
I notice odd behavior in her and it is not fear or worry. The family looks rather healthy for being held hostage, the man is pudgy. The man looks relaxed and comfortable. And just why was the couple allowed to be intimate as hostages or felt comfortable enough to have sex? I think the female’s parents are being mislead.

What strikes me the most is how irresponsible (or deceptive) this woman appears to be. You’re seven months pregnant and you go ‘hiking’ in Afghanistan? Not even that…you’re seven months pregnant (and a foreigner) and you’re still in Afghanistan? That just sounds to me a lot like they both wanted to remain a part of Afghani society. What the hell were they thinking?!! I’m not seeing any excuse for that woman’s behavior.
Seriously, I’m about to have a Judge Judy moment here. =;

The presence of red, loamy non-calcareous soils on the child, the inability to wash stains, and use of soap in the hair, and lack of tanning yet shinyness of the blonde hair suggests they are being held in a farm complex, with enclosed courtyard, in a single room, floor finished, as evidence how clean her Burqa is, compared to her dirty child who was finding something interesting to do outside.

Water is at a premium, but they have access to soaps, including shampoo. Uncharacteristic white sheet despite locally red staining clay often found in agriculture suggests a rural location right outside a city, access to bleach and soaps. Access to electricity at the facility is questionable, perhaps battery or generator, given the ability to otherwise wash clothes powered by cheap Chinese imported washes.

The lack of a beating gives evidence that they didn’t have to be broken as Bergdahl was upon capture and escape, that the man’s glasses are in excellent shape. Non resistance, and willingness of captors to let them improvise, suggests not Stockholm Syndrome but rather a guarded yet used to familiarity with captors, they know their limits, and captors are accustomed enough to north American culture to grasp this isn’t a coded message, and is plain talk.

The familiarity and restlessness if the children show they are not scared, younger child had a new black shirt put on, spotless, despite otherwise being dirty as hell, shoeing they are worried about production values. Man’s shirt, his sweater, shows sign of sweating, front collar bent forward, showing he has worn it without washing 3-5 days.

The camera moves, so is handheld. It is independently lighted, three different lights. The continuous cycling noise has me stumped, it may be a old Betamax or VHS handheld recorded, if Betamax limited market for it, doesn’t sound like a van, and a old don’t betamax movie can operate off of a motorcycle battery, listen to the last three minutes of this:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_J7Odp5J870

Some of it is scripted, (what the woman reads) and the rest is spoken by the guy. They are trying for productive values here. As I said, three cameras, camera stabilized while kneeling, looking left eye to left shoulder through the view finder, adjusting a light to his right to adjust for lighting value.

Camera is quite old, needs work. He is attached to it, knows how to convert it off site for the internet. Guessing he was into making videos in Pakistan back in the 90s, into the local media culture given the references taken from local radio talk, locals disgusted at what Americans think they think. That’s the pragmatic presentation, likely a shared media medium both the captives and video “director” both listen to. Second person in room, to the left of the cameraman, child looks at and laughs, father admonishes. I don’t think anyone is to the right.

So supposition, door to the left of the camera’s point of view, child looking at door guard, door guard familiar with the children, good terms with the child. Father resigned, feels fucked over by the political situation, is somewhat informed of the news.

Best guess, Madyan, Swat Valley, Pakistan. This group operates the mobile radio stations, does the editing of the news, has the necessary gear for moving from tape to internet, does it’s own research.

Look for a terraced area, large cargo or box van, that drives without seeming purpose, nor evidence of local trade. Often spotted at local gas station. This film maker is attached to his camera, so has old fond memories of it, won’t upgrade, but knows what he needs if he has to. He is a bit if a strategist, tries to get into the mind of people like me studying him, but is a lazy procrastinator making last minute fixes. The father captive knows he isn’t heartless, quite pragmatic, man is comfortable but not threatened, but knows he needs to expedite the situation. This is a guerilla media operation.

Trace all Pakistani and Afgan IPs looking up YouTube repair videos, locate where he is buying these after market tapes. Careful on the approach, women will tip them off.

Expect mud on the vehicle similar to the child’s. Sony can probably isolate the exact model and rape type, you’ll have to contact the Japanese directly.

I think that’s good enough. Wish the ladies here will be more tolerant and open minded, and learn to pay attention to the details. You will be amazed at what a trained mind can detect.

He’s not as pudgy as he used to be.

These articles might help answer some of your questions :

thestar.com/news/world/2016 … ivity.html

globalnews.ca/news/1374898/canad … hua-boyle/

Phyllo, a prisoner held for 4 years would normally be skinny. They are well fed and having sex.
Turd had observations that I can not pick up on this phone.

Pandora is right about pregnant women.

Those two reports make me think that they are not captives at all.

Did you read those articles??

If you had, then you would know that Boyle converted to Islam and that he married into the Khadr family. He is not a typical “crusader” hostage. No doubt, they are getting ‘decent’ treatment. OTOH, I’m sure that they would be on the first flight back to Canada, if given the chance.

I skimmed the articles, but gleaned enough that these are not normal prisoners, voluntary to a point. She would come home, him, , I don’t think so.

Most prisoners do convert to Islam, but it isn’t a guarantee of stating alive by any means, just substantially increases your chances of not arbitrarily dying. Your reactions are also rather stereotypical, he married because he had no choice.

These accusations have been going on since the Mahdi Rebellion in Sadan, Muhammad Ahmad had first captured a British Merchant and told him he had to convert to Islam or die, so the merchant said he would become a generic sunni Muslim, but not of the branch Muhammad Ahmad founded (having declared himself the Madhi). This kept him alive, but a prisoner, but the so called Madhi quickly found his British prisoner was useless, cause the British press did exactly what you guts are doing here, declared him adventurer, and wrote him off as not worth saving, especially after converting.

It took General Gordon to become indignant and arrive in Khartoum to get the British Empire embarrassed enough to intervene and invade Sudan, fighting off Muhammad Ahmad’s advances.

Secondly… Kwest… This isn’t my first rodeo, I’ve got lots of experience with dealing with the Haqqani network, I spent years tracking Bergdahl… he was from my unit. I traced them to the swat valley in the past, and I immediately picked up on the fact he was listening to a particularly branded radio. They have guerilla media operations in that area, move their prisoners out if Afghanistan where NATO Troops have free reign. I developed a certain skillset looking into Balouchistani productions over the years, a bit of a obsession. It is fantastic you can’t tell soil types, light patterns, eye movements, or hear noises, but I can, and can get alot of data that is useable out if situations others can’t.

I can give a fairly accurate graphological analysis based on his handwriting and emotive suggestions in his letters to arrive at his state of mind as well, his handwriting is almost exactly similar to my own.

What’s fucking this guy over, other than making the worst ever vacation choice ever, is people don’t grasp how being a captive works. You ALWAYS convert to Islam, if your given liberties or pleasures, take them, show no bad hospitality, and you make your captives trust you. Muslims recognize the sanctity of marriage, won’t deny him his wife. He didn’t commit a criminal offense even by their own rules, this is a business transaction, like in the middle ages holding war prisoners ransom. If they think your relatives will pay, your treated well. They world doesn’t operate by the logic of chicken farmers in Mississippi. There isn’t anything particularly unusual about his situation. He is a bookish introvert, likely has esteem among them for his ability to read and quickly pick up on texts after converting. They expected a bullshit conversion, not expecting a bookworm would devour their system, author by author, in absolute boredom. Why he has the wife, and he likely manipulates things to his advantage knowing Shari’a inside out. Reason he can’t bolt and run is because his wife started off near pregnant. Hard to do a prison break with a pregnant woman, or with little kids.

You guts aren’t thinking of the logistics of escape. Bergdahl had the exact same training as me, as a Arctic paratrooper, knew exactly what he was doing, they captured his ass, beat him senseless.

This guy follows the radio, knows about Bergdahl from it as well as likely hearsay from them. You can’t just sneak off in the middle of the night with a wife and two kids from these people. Will never happen, that extra wife will tell on them immediately. I assure you, she knows EVERYTHING that he does.

This guy deserves the worst vacation pick a husband every made for a pregnant wife award ever, deserves the bad mouthing for that, but everything else he has done us quitesane, quite logical, with precedent. Likewise your reactions have bad precedent too. There are British, American, Canadian retards everywhere on this planet. Anywhere a disaster strikes on thus planet, always a few of us hurt. We have a nasty instinct of rapidly devauling so called “adventurers”. Stop for afucking moment and consider what you would have to do to survive in that situation. The dumb people in these situations die rather fast. Smart ones play the system and live, and he is playing the system. He has no choice, he always had people dependent upon him for survival.

Turd, I am just trying to learn to make sense of certain actions noticed on the video and just skimming the articles, I do not deserve insult.

Fine, just all I ask is people stop writing off captives, it is worst than captives having Stockholm Syndrome (which he does not have).

That sort of dirt arises in clay levels where farming is long term, isn’t always red. If I had access to a half decent mineralogist, I could pinpoint it better.

Parts of Afghanistan does produce red dirt, like the kyber pass, but some dead give aways point to it unlikely being Afghanistan. Even oddities you wouldn’t question, like him having ink from ballpoint pens, my unit prior to me joining it, when it was in Afghanistan, lost a grenade or small UAV (memory fuzzy), they had to bribe a farmer with a pen to get it back, and the farmer was amazed. They had paper, not of a common stock I’m used to seeing, but it’s also indicative of a secondary backwater suburban market getting second grade goods from suppliers we wouldn’t get.I furthermore know the sound of camcorders wearing diwn, I was almost gonna say Super 8, but then changed my mind, I’m not 100 percent sure it is Betamax, but it fits his movements.

Watch the light shadows behind the mans head, you see three? Eventually you’ll see him adjust one of the lamps, ever so slightly. The kids keep looking at them, you can see their eyes, non responsive but curious.

Likewise, they are responsive when looming straight, or to their right (cameras left).

Look at the multifaceted awareness the man has, he knows what is written about him, and feels trapped because of it, unable to fit in fully there (he is a hostage, will be killed eventually) or get sympathy anywhere, and is addressing this. Means he is thinking of what we are thinking of him, and knows we are studying him, and just says fucking enough, just start negotiations so they can get this done already and just go home.

Also compare the willingness to admit to abuse with the CIA report given about Bergdahl’s treatment. I’m getting the same guys filming this leaked that to the CIA, and by leaked I mean just straight up said so in the ransom demand. They don’t needlessly abuse you, but make it clear it won’t be a picnic either, and bad shit can and will happen to you.

Hence why this guy managed to connect and thrive says a lot about not just his personality type, but that of his primary captor. It caused me to start considering the network is actually pitifully small, and is one and the same with the guerilla radio operations in the swat valley. That’s fucking stupid simple to track down. Most if the swat valley doesn’t have that soil, but some does, I’ve seen bunchesofpics in the past with that particular soil type.

Yes, I’m so pathetic I know soil types.

You sound the most knowledgeable and you make sense. Knowing soil is not pathetic, in fact that observation and knowledge tells me that you have a strong ability to observe, store and sort information. Military would hone it even finer.

No… Military neglected the living day lights out of it. I was told to go into the CIA my extremely brief time in college by a professor who used to work for them, but my tarred ass decided Rangers.

When I was in the army and saw something, and pointed it out, people would look and not see. It was frustrating, had to do a lot of shit on my own, people got medals for my tipoffs, and I got demoted for having a bad knee. I ended up giving away most of my books on strategy and tactics to guys in battalion headquarters, hoping they would make them smarter.

It is when I dedicated myself to philosophy, started questioning how diagnosis occurs, looking for ways to solve problems on limited knowledge, how to criticize and back check and prove ideas, looking into how logic works, basic detective work, that I better developed this sense. I did that rainsoaked. Army didn’t give me that capacity, though Colonel Boyd helped a lot. I’m not the biggest fan in regards to how we do things in the military. Especially here, on these topics. You gotta remember, this system was developed by the philosopher Marcuse, during WW2. I recommend you look into it, you be surprised. I think we can do considerably better, but I also get why he rebelled against the CIA he created. It isn’t something like Joker likes to think, knowing all and seeing all, with plans for world power and FEMA camp domination. They are a incredibly flawed, often short sighted force, still more or less operating along post world war outlooks in how to approach thinking.

Some of the terraces in Kurram Agency fits the description as well.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurram_Valley

Compare the dirt. That is in parachinar, first place I can spot on the map in Kurram Agency, just over from Afganistan.

Alright, looking closely, you can see she us wearing a red dress under that black burqa.

Look at this music video from that town.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lKIoc1iLH94

I believe she is wearing the school uniform she teaches at.

Am I too extreme in making this presumption? Have I perhaps exactingly located her exact position and “job”? Can we send a guy with binoculars to a hillside to check?

Hypothetically, they could be back in time for Christmas if I am right. That town has to be a smuggling haven, and the upper crust needs English teachers.

I think, just maybe, I figured this one out.

Or maybe not. Gonna keep looking.

All the girls I can otherwise find wear blue and grey, only theses ones are red. Weird. I’m overlooking something.

This is a classic example of how, for some people, they think what they know.

Was the family kidnapped?

Well, first there are the facts. There is a particular sequence of events here that either happened or did not.

But, sans God, we can only react to that which others insist are the facts.

But [frequently] what others see as the facts is just a series of events that is in sync with that which they want the facts to be in order to reinforce their own particular political prejudices.

And that’s before we get to the part where a particular set of political prejudices will in turn tell them whether or not the kidnapping [if in fact that’s what it is] is justified or not.

But few want to go there. Why? Because that calls into question all of the complexities embedded in any particular frame of mind regarding stories like this. Better to just be certain that what “happened” coincides with your own narrative regarding how the world around us “works”.

Those girls in red and that damn antique wall behind them in really angering me now. Can’t find it elsewhere, no similar photos, and the schools in thus town are a large campus, many schools together. Google earth isn’t much help, other than shoeing the mountains you can barely see at the top of the pic are likely the ones that surround the town.

I’m thinking that  Al-Khidmat Women Trust in Parachinar provided the uniforms, and brown ones too. They must be keeping the girls color coded, blue, red, brown. Grades perhaps?

Okay, seen a bunch of videos, the main minerat in town belongs to the Sunni, but a sizeable chunk is Shia, the Shia hate the Taliban here. Up in the hills, the outlying homesteads, where the soil is red, everyone us armed to the teeth. Most buildings seem to have holes for sniping outwards in them.

Every form of celebration they have involves men dancing and shooting up in the air. The Pakistani army have active police checkpoints, but I seriously think they are underarmed.

I’m going to sleep, doubt Waldo is gonna pop up in a video eating a Ham sandwich today.

I’m just looking at different kind of details.

Thanks for the articles. The second one puts a more sinister light on the situation. This guy had connections with people with anti-Western attitudes (Omar Khadr and family). Was he trying to visit/contact his ex in-laws? And was he using a pregnant woman as a safety token? Based on his bio, this guy smells like a political dissident (and a jihadi sympathizer).

He converted to Islam when he married to Omar Khadr’s oldest sister (and that was in Ottawa), who, in turn, bragged that Osama bin Laden himself was present at her second wedding to Yacoub al-Bahr, a Yemeni who fought in Bosnia. That alredy tells you what kind of affiliations these people have. Boyle sympathized with Omar Khadr and helped with his defense (which led to his marriage to Zayanab Khadr).

Boyle’s previous wife: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaynab_Khadr

Omar Khadr: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Khadr

Khadr Family: pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline … /cron.html

The point is, these people have anti-Western attitudes and he was voluntarily affiliating himself with them. Bringing him home would be a bad idea because he could very well be working as an agent. He does not appear to be a trustworthy person and based on his connections, he could very well be a national security threat. I think it’s a ploy. It’s unfortunate that women and kids get drawn into this too, but I suppose it’s common in Islamic warfare and to be expected. I believe that his current wife may really be naïve and stupid but she may not be accepted and trusted now that she is an accomplice (knowing or unknowing).

Boyle with Zaynab Khadr, with her child from second marriage.

alchetron.com/Zaynab-Khadr-671771-W

His Muslim ex-wife was no innocent angel, either: news.nationalpost.com/news/canad … -in-turkey