Would you still go to France?

Would you?

• Yes
  • No
  • Only with a security detail
0 voters

A question of conscious maybe. Trump says negative travel advices.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPeHbvQgiTY[/youtube]

But France is always positive, with the whine and the good manners.
A tight race is promise

For the food…oh yeah!

What’s it like to live in fear of people who are different from you?

Maybe ask the countless French that stream into Quebec.
Or be like me and go make a nice long trip through the Middle East, meet the decimated families and tribes that are different from the norm.

Plenty of ways to find out. But they all involve exposing your vulerable dig-my-tolerance attitude to people who may not agree with you, or who may do things you may want to dislike, even if that would be racist to your mind. Thats the scary part.

Or just thank Trump for keeping you safe from reality.

Unless youre asking this question from a foreign country where you live amidst aggressively upheld medieval religious codes, youre so full of shit it doesnt actually fit.

I think you meant conscience. I voted yes. Nationalism disgusts me anyway.

So would I, I’ll gladly live there. I also personally don’t mind muslims, I’m even involved with an Islamic woman. But then, I really don’t mind value-conflict and contrast as much as most people do.

After an Islamic militant cut the throat of an admired filmmaker around the corner of my house, I made this film to facilitate an integration of moderate islam. It was broadcast in parts, and imitated many times.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8tD8Jo6b50[/youtube]

I have been to France a couple of times and the first time upon arriving there I immediately wrote to my parents telling them how excited I was to be there.

I always think of Paris as a mixture of perfume, cigars, coffee and/or croissants or tartine, but

I would have to agree with Trump.

France is no longer France, just as Britain is no longer Britain.

Would I go back?

No.

If you look up the best countries in the world to live in both of the above do not get a mention, whereas Canada and Australia are among the top best countries.

I wholeheartedly agree that no country in Europe has not turned to a sewer, socially, morally, legally, intellectually - Id very happily live in Canada for the rest of my life, if things stay this way here. But Ill definitely pay Australia an extensive visit at one point. I want to drive through the bloody thing.

Below the ruin of Europe, largely due to postmodernist consumerism, only as a result of which through succumbing to islam, is the old ground, that which wont change. Like when you cross from Italy into France, you can sense, instantly, the soul of the very stones underneath you changing.

What do you think, Shieldmaiden, are Nietzsche and Heraclitus right in this case, that all good things are born of war?
I mean, do you think Europe will have to get bloody before it gets back some of its self-valuing?

Ive been trying to see into the future of Europe… its very opaque. And Macron has changed things quite a bit again… different things have become possible. Its not impossible that the EU will grow very powerful now, as if there is one thing the Germans and French can agree on, it is on the need to triumph over England. When these two nations would actually agree, the EU would be unstoppable.

But the migrants, and Merkel - if she keeps up her policies I cant imagine civil war wont break out. Or technically, that it wont escalate.

Jakob wrote:

As I understand it Nietzsche was a disciple of Heraclitues who said, “War is the father of all things,” his ideas were expressed in symbols and metaphor, which leads one to believe war for both Nietzsche and Heraclitus was the metaphor for the rudimentary nature of life, the constant and unending conflict between opposing forces.

Apparently even Nietzsche’s views on war changed after he participated in the Franco-Prussian war.
In reality Jakob, war is simply fodder for industrialists and money lenders.

Chaos has taken over the world, and on reflection

the real danger lies in our loss of identity.

Is this the reason why you left Europe and continue to travel?