Will Europeans convert to Islam to avoid being called racist

This seems like the only important question left.

We already know that Europeans will not defend themselves, their children, their culture, their values, their heritage, or their future. They haven’t thus far and I fully expect they never will. This goes for Canadians as well, of course, and to a lesser extent it also goes for Americans.

When being accused of racism is the worst thing imaginable, people will do anything to avoid it. They will happily shut down their own thinking capacity, they will happily sell out their future and their children’s future, they will happily abandon their values and what they used to hold sacred, all for the certainty that no one can then call them a racist/bigot/etc. anymore.

Europeans, your children will be Muslims. I mean your children (if you have any, which is unlikely).

Anticipated response from Europeans: “Why would I care if my kids become Muslims? What’s wrong with being Muslim?”

As you were.

I was right. Just talked to a European about this issue, someone supposedly rational and educated who studies philosophy… one of the first things he said was “What would be wrong if Europeans convert to Islam?” He genuinely had no idea that this could be a bad thing.

Then he was trying to defend the idea that Islam is no better or worse than Christianity, and that philosophy, ancient Greece and western civilization are as much Islamic in heritage as they are Christian. And that Europe and America are no better than the Middle East (he implied that women are not treated worse in Islamic countries than they are in the west, but then refused to admit that he implied this when I called him out).

It seems we’re too late. Oh well.

R.I.P. Europe.

Philosophy students from Europe are basically weapons of self-destruction.

But even those who werent academically lobotimized and turned into timebombs will actually see benefit in islam over their current misery.

The EU education system makes people so sick at heart that all educated masses in the EU will want to be killed, castrated or enslaved.

This generation of milennials is simply a horde of death. Its okay. A lot needs to be culled from humanity. Theyll plunge into violent deathvortices at one point.

What we need to prepare for is what happens after that.

We always said Islam needed to endure its own dark ages. Perhaps it will… in what was formerly the western world.

The choices whites have:

Islamic Sharia
Cuckservatism (ends in Islamic Sharia)
Liberalism (ends in Islamic Sharia)
“Progressivism” (ends in Islamic Sharia the fastest)
Half-arsed cucked, feminist nationalist efforts (most likely ends in Islamic Sharia)
WHITE SHARIAH (ends in global white supremacy and domination)

uhrao.blogspot.com/2013/02/islam … s.html?m=1

Thats a striking phrase, “the sleep of Islam”.
isnt that just what it is…?
People are tired of cucksistence and want to go to sleep. Theyll do anything to either forget the world or be physically killed.
To kill 1000 girls is a very quick way of getting oneself dead fast.

All the ones that allow all this with moral opinions are then perhaps quite simply begging for death.

What is certain is that Eurocucks warrant only death. Uncertain is how many real humans they drag down into death with them

That is a matter of time. The longer the real humans cower before action, the more of them will die.

And Void - Islam has been in its own dark ages since 1100 when the sultan decided mathematics was of the devil.
As dark as the dark ages in Europe have been, it was high summer compared to whats growing there now.

Do you want to elaborate on what “defend themselves” would involve?

Not to someone who has to ask.

That’s unfortunate.

Phyllo are you that dad that stands by as his baby gets impaled on a bankers penis, and then wonder to yourself, stroking your chin, “hm, what does “abuse” really mean? After all, this banker must love my baby to fuck him/her so passionately”?

Rhetorical question.
Youre not alone, most white men have been reduced to bystanders of this complicity.

This contains no exaggerations, only euphemisms. In reality there isnt even the doubting, there is only the offering of children to rape and worse in the name of tolerance.

I have no desire to live in a police state under constant surveillance. Or to be taken away in the middle of the night for ‘questioning’ if I say something which is not on the approved list.

I also do not want to give every butthead with a gun or baseball bat the right to shoot or beat up whoever looks different. Or to burn down churches, mosques or synagogues.

Since “defend themselves” is not clearly defined, it could means those things and practically anything else.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvTdEzw8upQ[/youtube]

Yeah, fuck Europe. What a bunch of silly idiots. Won’t be long now until the US has to go over there and rescue them again.