My plan to end Racism.

I have a plan to end racism. It is a very logical, thought out plan, however it won’t be accepted by the midget minds and micropenises that run our society and industry.

My plan is to preserve the DNA of these very beautiful Nordic women I have seen and encountered in my life, perhaps by freezing a blood sample so that they can be cloned and resurrected many centuries from now, when we finally reach utopia and an enlightened age.

The black race will also be preserved, as well as beautiful asian women. This way in our future we will have no fears of losing our race from interracials such as myself, and personally I would not want to lose out on all of the beautiful nordic, black asian, mexican, and native american hotties on the planet either. It’s a win win, we save their dna, we save and preserve these beautiful people to be cloned and preserved so that they are not forgotten and not reduced to a mere legend in a book, a dream on paper. Second we also preserve the dna of every genius who has ever lived, and once we get past this wall of religious idiots who are anti-cloning, we clone all of these geniuses and create a think-tank of the greatest geniuses who ever lived.