Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby surreptitious57 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:49 pm

You have a very active imagination indeed if you think I want to see America destroyed Wendy. But having said that I
am not at all surprised at what is happening and I think it will carry on for as long as Trump is president if not longer
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:50 pm

So you cannot answer my questions honestly? Do you not realize that taking apart the country is what the Democrats wish to fulfill with their global socialist agenda?

Freedom of Speech
Freedom of Assembly are under attack by the Democrats.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7438
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby surreptitious57 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:59 pm

Wendy wrote:
So you cannot answer my questions honestly

I suggest you read them again then you will know what the answers are
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:01 pm

The United States of America (and maybe Australia) are the last bastions of free speech. Democrats wish to destroy that.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7438
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:05 pm

My questions (plural).
You are a more moderate liberal? Did you read Carleas' thread about companies censoring speech? Are you in the USA as a citizen? If so, are you a socialist (Democratic liberal left) out to destroy the USA or are you a nationalist who wishes to protect your country?


s57's answer (singular)
surreptitious57 wrote:You have a very active imagination indeed if you think I want to see America destroyed Wendy. But having said that I am not at all surprised at what is happening and I think it will carry on for as long as Trump is president if not longer


Why are you helping them fulfill their destructive agenda s57?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7438
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:06 pm

Liberals, leftists, democrats cannot be honest I've decided, they can only play the victims and the attackers simultaneously.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7438
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:18 pm

The liberal left democrats were already carrying out their plan to dismantle the US Constitution long before Donald Trump came along, but Trump makes a fine scapegoat for them, the insane minority, and a fine savior for us, the sane majority, I mean us nationalist terrorists.

The left is so far removed from the reality of their actions that those actions never happened, nope, nothing was done or is being done by the left to harm the United States of America, the US Constitution's right to free speech. It's funny when they go completely insane by a Trump comment they don't like. :lol: Hearing things you don't like is apart of free speech, but they must be violent when they hear words they don't like and they must change laws to make sure that freedom of speech dies.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7438
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby surreptitious57 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:23 pm

Wendy wrote:
Why are you helping them fulfill their destructive agenda

Please explain how exactly am I doing this as I have absolutely no idea
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:33 pm

Oh, now you want me to answer your question. :-k

By being dishonest and detached from reality you enable their cause to destroy the USA.

Let's retrace our steps back to my questions, so I can understand what you mean by your liberal self. Describe your liberal self and the ways you do not align with the democratic agenda.

First, do you support the illegitimization of Trump's Presidency and his impeachment? If so, based on what?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7438
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby surreptitious57 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:48 pm

Wendy wrote:
The left is so far removed from the reality of their actions that those actions never happened nope nothing was done or is being done by the left to harm the United States of America the US Constitutions right to free speech. It is funny when they go completely insane by a Trump comment they do not like. Hearing things you do
not like is apart of free speech but they must be violent when they hear words they do not like and they must change laws to make sure that freedom of speech dies

Do you think this is the opinion of someone who wants to see America destroyed
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:14 pm

More questions without answering any questions. Disingenuous, another trait of the democratic liberal left.

So far what can be noticed about democratic liberal lefties is found in their conversations (verbal and written) are
1. Detached from reality
2. Dishonest due to be their detachment from reality
3. Disingenuous in the information they exchange
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7438
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby surreptitious57 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:42 pm

Wendy wrote:
The left is so far removed from the reality of their actions that those actions never happened nope nothing was done or is being done by the left to harm the United States of America the US Constitutions right to free speech. It is funny when they go completely insane by a Trump comment they do not like. Hearing things you do
not like is apart of free speech but they must be violent when they hear words they do not like and they must change laws to make sure that freedom of speech dies

You accuse me of being detached from reality yet I agree with every single word you have written here [ other than when you say the left you do not mean all the left just the alt left or ANTIFA ] This is why I asked you if that was the opinion of someone who wants to see America destroyed because I certainly do not want to
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:47 pm

Either you understand what you are aligning yourself with or you do not. Since you cannot answer my questions in a forthright manner, you support the destruction of the United States of America.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7438
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby surreptitious57 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:04 pm

Wendy wrote:
Since you cannot answer my questions in a forthright manner

Your questions were addressed to me as if I were an American but I am not so I did not think I had to answer them
But if you wish me to answer them as a non American instead I will be more than happy to so go ahead and ask me
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:07 pm

Asking you if you were a citizen of the USA was many questions back and this would have been resolved back then if you'd just answered my damn question yes or no. #-o =D> An intelligent non-American I gather. #-o =; :evilfun:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7438
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby James S Saint » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:20 pm

You guys should Google Agitprop sometime:
Jack Cashill wrote:Script of Engagement
To understand the events in Charlottesville, it helps to know how the left operates. During the 2016 campaign, veteran Democratic operative Scott Foval unwittingly shared the left’s playbook with anyone who cared to see.

Foval explained his strategy to an undercover journalist with James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas. He boasted specifically about the art of provoking violence at Trump rallies, all of which was recorded on camera.

“There’s a script of engagement,” said Foval. “Sometimes the crazies bite, and sometimes the crazies don’t bite.”

He continued, “They’re starting conversations in the line. Right? They’re not starting confrontations in the rally. Because once they’re inside the rally they’re under Secret Service’s control.”

The “they” in question are the provocateurs Foval’s people planted to agitate the crowd. Some were seasoned operatives like the union thugs Democrats have employed for years. “They’ll do whateeeevvverrr you want,” said Foval.

Others were clueless human cannon fodder. “I’m saying we have mentally ill people that we pay to do s–t,” Foval bragged. “Make no mistake. Over the last 20 years, I’ve paid off a few homeless guys to do some crazy stuff.”

Foval understood that this strategy worked only because the media wanted it to work. “The media will cover it no matter where it happens,” he stated. “The key is initiating the conflict by having leading conversations with people who are naturally psychotic.”

“I mean, honestly, it is not hard to get some of these a–holes to pop off,” he elaborated. “It is a matter of showing up, to want to get into the rally in ‘Planned Parenthood’ T-shirts or ‘Trump is a Nazi,’ you know. You can message to draw them out, and draw them to punch you.”

This is not a strategy Foval improvised for the campaign. The “script of engagement” dates back to at least the 1920s when the Soviets/Russians first started meddling in American politics.

The occasion then was the ongoing saga of Sacco and Vanzetti, a pair of Italian anarchists who received a fair trial for a murder committed during a payroll robbery and were convicted.

Guilty or not, the Soviet Comintern stirred up massive worldwide agitation on their behalf. Sympathetic liberal writers flocked to the cause and reported events as scripted by the Comintern. This combination of agitation and propaganda came to be known as “agitprop.”

Agitprop was clearly the name of the game at Charlottesville on Saturday. The script of engagement called for the counter-protesters to stoke the “crazies” on the right, knowing well that the media would report events in the left’s favor.

Embedded among the counter-protesters, many of them innocent liberals, were the hardcore bully boys of Antifa. The Neo-Nazis were a self-deluding relic of the past, but Antifa may well be the vanguard of the future.

Although the American media are inclined to protect Antifa, the BBC proved much more forthright in its coverage.

“Antifa is anti-government and anti-capitalist, and their methodologies are often perceived as more closely aligned with anarchists than the mainstream left,” wrote the BBC’s Brenna Cameron.

“Antifa does not shy away from militant protest methods, including the destruction of property and sometimes physical violence. They were present at the 2017 Berkeley protests of far-right speaker Milo Yiannopoulos and at violent protests against Donald Trump’s inauguration; they were also present at Charlottesville.”

Cameron added the obvious, “Unlike the mainstream left, they do not seek to gain power through traditional channels – winning elections and passing bills into law.”

Lenin referred to the well-intended progressives who flocked to his cause as “useful idiots.” For him, they were pure pawns, totally expendable once they ceased to be useful. On Saturday, unfortunately, they served the same purpose for Antifa.

At Charlottesville, Antifa succeeded in stoking at least one crazy. For reasons still not fully established, he drove his car into a crowd of protesters, killed one seemingly innocent liberal and wounded several others.

I doubt if Antifa expected any fatalities, but I suspect they were thrilled there was one, especially since the woman killed was one of their own young innocents.

That’s the way agitprop works. Look for more of it.

Read more

Perhaps you could come to understand PK's motives better.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby Fixed Cross » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:36 pm

Technically if during the process of committing a crime a death occurs by consequence, the criminal is guilty of murder. In the Charlottesville theater, the alt-left illegally and violently attacked a legal and peaceful group demonstration. That makes the liberals criminals. And as a consequence of their criminal actions, people died. That makes them murderers. Does Virginia have the death penalty?

I really like that analysis.

So the person who died technically may have murdered himself.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image
BTL
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 9468
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby James S Saint » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:39 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:So the person who died technically may have murdered himself.

"Herself", but she wasn't a one of the Antifa violators, rather an innocent bystander.

And also the Mayor is guilty of 3rd degree manslaughter due to his command to forbid the police from preventing the violence. He is an actual Antifa collaborator.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:58 pm

James S Saint wrote:
Fixed Cross wrote:So the person who died technically may have murdered himself.

"Herself", but she wasn't a one of the Antifa violators, rather an innocent bystander.

And also the Mayor is guilty of 3rd degree manslaughter due to his command to forbid the police from preventing the violence. He is an actual Antifa collaborator.

And his orders came from farther up the chain of Congress.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7438
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:13 pm

what I see here from the right, is the same old conspiracy
theorist hard at work finding someone else to blame about
their own actions...

for example, their newest conspiracy is this Antifa...
they claim, never with proof, but they claim that
antifa is some paid group that create chaos and violence..
some mysterious group who somehow escapes the police,
probable the police is paid off somehow too.....
and this Antifa can mysteriously show up to a really and
then just as mysteriously disappear and never be held
accountable for its actions because it is sooooooooooo
mysterious and the instigators of every single horrible act
the right is accused of..... of course, we never hear any one
specific name of being part of this nation wide terror group
because they are being protected by the media and the police
who are, of course, being paid by and is part of the left wing
agenda of destroying America... but of course we never
hear any good reason WHY, WHY would the left want to
destroy America.... that is never really explained except
for this mysterious hatred of America, that once again
is never proven or actually shown to exist........

Antifia is the modern notion of the Jew who of course,
controlled the modern world order... the right must find someone
to blame....instead of looking at their right actions, it had to be
someone else who caused the violence because it is never us.....
because we, the right and those who also follow our beliefs are innocent
as purely driven snow....we are the most innocent to ever walk
the planet earth... all we have is our pure love of country and
of god and we alone can see this massive conspiracy to destroy
our beloved country...we alone are pure of spirit and because of
this, we could never had cause any pain our of our love of country..
so thinks the right......

for the right, it is all about conspiracies and how innocent they are...
the left is the demon and the hater of America and the........
for someone on the right, if anything is wrong in America,
it is the left and their conspiracy to destroy America....
of course they never have proof of their little conspiracy theories....
what they have is faith that the right is correct and right and only
concerned about the welfare of America, not the evil left......

I am under no illusion that anyone from the right will change their
mind... the right's faith in their conspiracies and their innocence
will never changed... I know this... I am doing nothing more then venting
because the right will never change its mind because the right has its faith
and faith is far more important to the right then any actual fact or proof....

so keep your faith in your conspiracy theories because really,
that is all you have conspiracies and nothing more, no evidence,
no proof, no facts.... just blind faith... I hope it is enough for you.....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7571
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby Fixed Cross » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:20 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:what I see here from the right, is the same old conspiracy
theorist hard at work finding someone else to blame about
their own actions...

for example, their newest conspiracy is this Antifa...
they claim, never with proof, but they claim that
antifa is some paid group that create chaos and violence..
some mysterious group who somehow escapes the police,
probable the police is paid off somehow too.....
and this Antifa can mysteriously show up to a really and
then just as mysteriously disappear and never be held
accountable for its actions because it is sooooooooooo
mysterious and the instigators of every single horrible act
the right is accused of..... of course, we never hear any one
specific name of being part of this nation wide terror group
because they are being protected by the media and the police
who are, of course, being paid by and is part of the left wing
agenda of destroying America... but of course we never
hear any good reason WHY, WHY would the left want to
destroy America.... that is never really explained except
for this mysterious hatred of America, that once again
is never proven or actually shown to exist........

Antifia is the modern notion of the Jew who of course,
controlled the modern world order... the right must find someone
to blame....instead of looking at their right actions, it had to be
someone else who caused the violence because it is never us.....
because we, the right and those who also follow our beliefs are innocent
as purely driven snow....we are the most innocent to ever walk
the planet earth... all we have is our pure love of country and
of god and we alone can see this massive conspiracy to destroy
our beloved country...we alone are pure of spirit and because of
this, we could never had cause any pain our of our love of country..
so thinks the right......

for the right, it is all about conspiracies and how innocent they are...
the left is the demon and the hater of America and the........
for someone on the right, if anything is wrong in America,
it is the left and their conspiracy to destroy America....
of course they never have proof of their little conspiracy theories....
what they have is faith that the right is correct and right and only
concerned about the welfare of America, not the evil left......

I am under no illusion that anyone from the right will change their
mind... the right's faith in their conspiracies and their innocence
will never changed... I know this... I am doing nothing more then venting
because the right will never change its mind because the right has its faith
and faith is far more important to the right then any actual fact or proof....

so keep your faith in your conspiracy theories because really,
that is all you have conspiracies and nothing more, no evidence,
no proof, no facts.... just blind faith... I hope it is enough for you.....

Kropotkin

If you spent half the time you spend on these posts on researching, your posts would say the opposite.
You would of course lose a lot of your friends and family, though. The left is fascist on all levels.
Only people that are willing to be individuals dare to support the US and its elected leader.

Im sorry PK but you are a traitor of your country. Be careful with that.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image
BTL
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 9468
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby surreptitious57 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:24 pm

Wendy you and I cannot agree on anything anymore but you might still be interested in what I have to say so here goes

I am a liberal who supports freedom of speech as long as it is not illegal or it threatens the security of any nation

I fully support the First Amendment of the Constitution as freedom of speech is the foundation of democracy

I think that a president should only be impeached where there are legitimate grounds for that to happen

I fully support the right of anyone to protest peacefully but equally condemn violence from all sides

Nazis have as much right to free speech as anyone else and also equal protection under the law

Donald Trump is the elected president and that fact has to be acknowledged by everyone

Not standing up for the National Anthem may be disrespectful but should be allowed

Burning the American Flag may be disrespectful as well but should also be allowed

For they should both be protected by the First Amendment of the Constitution

I find both disrespectful and would not do either although I am not American

I am also a capitalist who does not wish to overthrow the capitalist system

I have absolutely no desire at all to go and live in a Communist country

I accept full responsibility for all that I do and so blame no one else

Wendy will now disagree with absolutely every single word of this
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:36 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:what I see here from the right, is the same old conspiracy
theorist hard at work finding someone else to blame about
their own actions...

for example, their newest conspiracy is this Antifa...
they claim, never with proof, but they claim that
antifa is some paid group that create chaos and violence..
some mysterious group who somehow escapes the police,
probable the police is paid off somehow too.....
and this Antifa can mysteriously show up to a really and
then just as mysteriously disappear and never be held
accountable for its actions because it is sooooooooooo
mysterious and the instigators of every single horrible act
the right is accused of..... of course, we never hear any one
specific name of being part of this nation wide terror group
because they are being protected by the media and the police
who are, of course, being paid by and is part of the left wing
agenda of destroying America... but of course we never
hear any good reason WHY, WHY would the left want to
destroy America.... that is never really explained except
for this mysterious hatred of America, that once again
is never proven or actually shown to exist........

Antifia is the modern notion of the Jew who of course,
controlled the modern world order... the right must find someone
to blame....instead of looking at their right actions, it had to be
someone else who caused the violence because it is never us.....
because we, the right and those who also follow our beliefs are innocent
as purely driven snow....we are the most innocent to ever walk
the planet earth... all we have is our pure love of country and
of god and we alone can see this massive conspiracy to destroy
our beloved country...we alone are pure of spirit and because of
this, we could never had cause any pain our of our love of country..
so thinks the right......

for the right, it is all about conspiracies and how innocent they are...
the left is the demon and the hater of America and the........
for someone on the right, if anything is wrong in America,
it is the left and their conspiracy to destroy America....
of course they never have proof of their little conspiracy theories....
what they have is faith that the right is correct and right and only
concerned about the welfare of America, not the evil left......

I am under no illusion that anyone from the right will change their
mind... the right's faith in their conspiracies and their innocence
will never changed... I know this... I am doing nothing more then venting
because the right will never change its mind because the right has its faith
and faith is far more important to the right then any actual fact or proof....

so keep your faith in your conspiracy theories because really,
that is all you have conspiracies and nothing more, no evidence,
no proof, no facts.... just blind faith... I hope it is enough for you.....

Kropotkin

If you spent half the time you spend on these posts on researching, your posts would say the opposite.
You would of course lose a lot of your friends and family, though. The left is fascist on all levels.
Only people that are willing to be individuals dare to support the US and its elected leader.

Im sorry PK but you are a traitor of your country. Be careful with that.


K: and here we are.... the left are traitors, never exactly shown how,
and if we only researched the facts, we would know about the vast conspiracies
that the left is perpetuating...well this post confirms everything I just said...
it is all conspiracies and it is always the left's fault......
the right is pure as new snow....but we have no evidence, just take it on faith...
trust us when we say, the left is guilty and the right is innocent, not matter what
you think......thank you for supporting my post in the best way possible...


Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7571
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby Arminius » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:53 pm

Otto_West wrote:
Arminius wrote:
Otto_West wrote:The republican party has been taken over by neoconservatives. What use to be the republican party doesn't exist anymore. There is little difference between communist liberal leaning democrats and neoconservatives. Both groups are controlled by globalists and internationalists. Democrats control the social and cultural narrative nationwide domestically while neoconservatives control Wallstreet along with the military industrial complex in foreign policy, both groups serve the same masters. Donald Trump is surrounded by enemies on both political parties and better be careful as he has very few friends. A man surrounded by enemies is a lonely and vulnerable one.

The last president who was probably in a similar situation was Nixon after the Watergate scandal.


I don't think there is really a comparison to be made there. Entirely different situation at hand ....

I did not mean the more objective situation but the more subjective situation, thus: Nixon’s emotions and Trump’s emotions. The outer situations are surely very different, but the inner situations are at least similar, I think.

Otto_West wrote:I'm curious as to what the European bureaucrats are saying over the pond, any insights into that for us? What is the stance of European ANTIFA groups and other bottom feeders?

Are you referring to the last occurrences in Charlottesville (Virginia) or to the USA in general?

The people of the European politics and media are talking about Trump as somebody who is an enemy of Europe or, at least, has nothing to do with Europe. Also, the people of the European politics and media are saying about the last occurrences in Charlottesville (Virginia) that the leftist are harmless and the rightists are guilty of the violence. In other words: Europe has become the new USA as the new USSR. I think, there is merely a slight difference between the Europe and the USA when it comes to politics and media. What do you think?
Last edited by Arminius on Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:56 pm

for the right, it is all about conspiracies and how innocent they are...
the left is the demon and the hater of America and the........
for someone on the right, if anything is wrong in America,
it is the left and their conspiracy to destroy America....
of course they never have proof of their little conspiracy theories....
what they have is faith that the right is correct and right and only
concerned about the welfare of America, not the evil left......

Peter, this thread is full of proof from actual live footage of the events being discussed by varying sources, it also presents photographs of various political personalities and government officials and their connections to the matters at hand. ANTIFA is also in Europe, destroying European countries as we speak to ensure the globalist agenda, it's not a simple conspiracy in the USA government, this spans the globe and affects many European and non-European nations, hence globalism.

Peter, where do you get your news? How many sources and mediums?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7438
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users