Humanity split into two species

More and more I agree with Fixed that humanity will split in two. I mean two actually different species. This will take a thousand years, of course. But it could/will happen.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9spx7xPRBFw[/youtube]

The fact that the Left is entirely anti-intellectual and devalues reason and reality is a telling sign of this. Of course as the split occurs and even in a thousand years it will probably still be possible for members of one side to breed with members of the other side, thus no true “species separation” will take place, but we are now defined more as a “species”, I would say, by ideational and cognitive splits than by purely biological ones.

Right now the two sides are fighting for control to see which of them gets to reign as dominant in the eventual polarized human world. A critical point may be reached where one side simply secured enough capital, weaponry and technology to dominate the other side indefinitely. I see the gradual taking over of academia, tech and science by the regressive left as an early sign of this. It may be that those on the left are rationally insane, and cannot discern reality, but they like to employ and enslave people who make and handle the complex technological and industrial infrastructure so as to maintain their dominance without needing to acknowledge the reality under those tools of infrastructure. Easy example is how the government will simply throw ten million dollars at construction or tech firms, who then build and maintain the infrastructure; those firms and their workers most of all are on the ground dealing with hard facts and reality, but the upper management and government funders end up controlling them and de facto enslaving them to irrational and unreal agendas.

So the question is whether we can get the political “right” to step up and start challenging and eventually taking over these infrastructure and capital projects at the top levels. If yes, then western civilization and the mind will be saved; if no, then they will not be saved and will be relegated to merely secondary enslaved relationships of dependence as non-reality takes control and forces reality to bend to its insane whims. This latter could happen, and it would represent a deep regression of humanity as a whole, and probably take 2000-3000 years to correct.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmf-qSlRu1Y[/youtube]

“The gloves are coming off, it’s truth time baby.”

Haha.

This chick is great.

Very important to note that the modern Left has nothing in common with classical liberalism. The modern Left is an insane violent anti-rational derivation of Marxist anarchism, ironically aligning itself with both radical archaic Islam and neoliberal authoritarian globalism.

Never doubt that these people are either useful idiots (in the best case) or psychopathic totalitarian traitors in the worst case.

There is no such thing as anarchism in that even amongst anarchy new leaders emerge if anything anarchy is a temporary transition from a clean slate of social upheaval.

(It is temporary and never lasts very long.)

No, leftist communists are hardcore authoritarians that want to install their leftist variation of fascism. These leftist communists only oppose conservative groups because they are the only competition they have against their global dominance. The things they accuse of others they do all the time themselves.

=D> You like my girl! She don’t play, does she? :wink:

Yeah, damn but she is really great. Can’t believe I didn’t discover her until today.

Humanity is already a variety of species. They’re called “races”.

Watch yourself with that edge, straight out of mom’s kitchen cabinet.