White European preservation policies

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Re: White European preservation policies

Postby tentative » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:46 am

phyllo wrote:
Local accomodation is common and isn't something strange or to be feared.
So if a baker doesn't want to make a cake for a gay wedding, then that will be accommodated?

Someone does not want to swim with blacks, he will get his own time slot?

You know, for religious reasons.

:evilfun:


If you recall, I've already said that I don't believe a multicultural society should allow religion to be part of any social justice system. So the answer is no. Practice your religion in your home, church, synagogue, or mosque. But in open society ALL religions as well as non-religions must have equality before the law.
IGAYRCCFYVM
Sorry, arguing with the ignorant is like trying to wrestle with a jellyfish. No matter how many tentacles you cut off there are always more, and there isn't even a brain to stun. - Maia

I don't take know for an answer.
tentative
.
 
Posts: 12361
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:14 pm
Location: Idaho

Re: White European preservation policies

Postby Faust » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:53 am

phyllo wrote:
Small accommodations to religion don't bother me.
How much accommodation? What about these situations :
Recently, Swiss authorities rejected the naturalization application of two Muslim girls (ages 12 and 14) who refused to take swimming lessons with boys. Their father was also fined $4,000 swiss francs for their refusal.

Barely three months before, Switzerland suspended the citizenship process of a Muslim family after their two sons refused to shake the hands of female teachers. Their understanding of Islamic norms precluded them from having physical contact with women outside their immediate family. The authorities would have none of that. Freedoms were not worthy if they came with a religious tag.
Meanwhile, in France around the same time, a teenage Catholic girl who converted to Islam, K. De Sousa, was banned from a Paris school because her skirt was too long. It was an “ostentatious religious symbol” — prohibited in state schools since 2004. Long skirts worn as a fashion statement are fine, but if worn out of religious conviction then secularism would be threatened.

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/comment ... anada.html


I'm okay with all of that. There is no metaphysically correct measure here. And different countries are different contexts.
User avatar
Faust
Unrequited Lover of Wisdom
 
Posts: 16726
Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 6:47 pm

Re: White European preservation policies

Postby Faust » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:58 am

phyllo wrote:
Last I knew, Jehovah's Witness kids couldn't sing Christmas carols in school.
Don't get me started on Christmas.

At one point, the tree set up in front of Toronto city hall could not be referred to as a Christmas tree ... it had to be called a Holiday tree. Ditto with shows put on by the kids in Toronto schools ... they had to be called Holiday shows or Winter Concerts but definitely not Christmas shows.


That's common in the US and pretty much mandatory if, for instance federal money is involved. I think it's stupid, but no lives are lost.
User avatar
Faust
Unrequited Lover of Wisdom
 
Posts: 16726
Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 6:47 pm

Re: White European preservation policies

Postby phyllo » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:40 pm

What other craziness is going on up in Canada?
A lot of it is political correctness nonsense which has nothing to do with immigration.

Hot now :
- "Gender is a spectrum"
- aboriginals
- cleansing our environment of the sexist, racist founders of the country by taking down their statues and renaming buildings and streets which bear their names.
"Who loves not wine, woman and song, remains a fool his whole life long."

"Only the educated are free" - Epictetus
"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy" -Beethoven
"Everyday life is the way" -Wumen
"Do not permit the events of your daily life to bind you, but never withdraw yourself from them" - Wumen
phyllo
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10107
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am
Location: ->.

Re: White European preservation policies

Postby phyllo » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:46 pm

That's common in the US and pretty much mandatory if, for instance federal money is involved.
We don't have strict requirement in Canada. It's being done to make "newcomers" comfortable. Although if you ask Jews, Muslims or Hindus, they are not actually bothered by references to Christmas at all.
I think it's stupid, but no lives are lost.
A part of culture and heritage is lost. 'Diversity' is lost.
"Who loves not wine, woman and song, remains a fool his whole life long."

"Only the educated are free" - Epictetus
"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy" -Beethoven
"Everyday life is the way" -Wumen
"Do not permit the events of your daily life to bind you, but never withdraw yourself from them" - Wumen
phyllo
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10107
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am
Location: ->.

Re: White European preservation policies

Postby Faust » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:05 pm

I get that, phyllo. Except that i don't think you actually expunge Christmas from the hearts of those who cherish it. And i agree that a lot of this is PC. Liberalism run amok. But it exists also because the majority of people are not afraid of newcomers and use official government policy as a sort of overreaction to the fearful ones. However, as your own examples sometimes point out, there is sometimes an equilibrium reached.

The holiday parade in my hometown is a holiday parade because we can't get the army band to appear if it's called a christmas parade. But no one actually calls it a holiday parade, and Santa appears every year.
User avatar
Faust
Unrequited Lover of Wisdom
 
Posts: 16726
Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 6:47 pm

Re: White European preservation policies

Postby James S Saint » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:59 pm

Faust wrote:I get that, phyllo. Except that i don't think you actually expunge Christmas from the hearts of those who cherish it. And i agree that a lot of this is PC. Liberalism run amok. But it exists also because the majority of people are not afraid of newcomers and use official government policy as a sort of overreaction to the fearful ones. However, as your own examples sometimes point out, there is sometimes an equilibrium reached.

The holiday parade in my hometown is a holiday parade because we can't get the army band to appear if it's called a christmas parade. But no one actually calls it a holiday parade, and Santa appears every year.

...^^ excusing and enabling the aggression and power lust of others in the name of PC.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25762
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: White European preservation policies

Postby Faust » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:31 pm

James S Saint wrote:
Faust wrote:I get that, phyllo. Except that i don't think you actually expunge Christmas from the hearts of those who cherish it. And i agree that a lot of this is PC. Liberalism run amok. But it exists also because the majority of people are not afraid of newcomers and use official government policy as a sort of overreaction to the fearful ones. However, as your own examples sometimes point out, there is sometimes an equilibrium reached.

The holiday parade in my hometown is a holiday parade because we can't get the army band to appear if it's called a christmas parade. But no one actually calls it a holiday parade, and Santa appears every year.

...^^ excusing and enabling the aggression and power lust of others in the name of PC.


Or maybe I just think there are more important things to worry about than the name of a parade that celebrates the birth of a god that I don't believe in. You theists tend to squabble over a bunch of nothing.
User avatar
Faust
Unrequited Lover of Wisdom
 
Posts: 16726
Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 6:47 pm

Re: White European preservation policies

Postby James S Saint » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:07 am

Btw, Germany should expect a substantial influx of commercials and films portraying the coupling of very healthy Arab men expressing subtle sexual interest in the highly intelligent, sexy white female main focus as they combat the evil white male protagonist. The art world will also have an influx of brown and white color mixes along with portraits of Arab men sexually paired with white women. The intent is to subconsciously influence the young ("hypnotize") into uncontrollable lusting for the cross breeding to the point of the elimination of the white race.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25762
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: White European preservation policies

Postby Leyla » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:18 am

James S Saint wrote:Btw, Germany should expect a substantial influx of commercials and films portraying the coupling of very healthy Arab men expressing subtle sexual interest in the highly intelligent, sexy white female main focus as they combat the evil white male protagonist. The art world will also have an influx of brown and white color mixes along with portraits of Arab men sexually paired with white women. The intent is to subconsciously influence the young ("hypnotize") into uncontrollable lusting for the cross breeding to the point of the elimination of the white race.

This happens already. Since about one year you will hardly ever find a blond man with white skin in the commercials, the women are always blond and attractive. The new promoted male ideal of beauty has black hair, brown skin and a beard. In films, the criminals are always Germans, whereas the Arabs are the good guys, falsely accused. I suppose the video Joker posted here speaks for itself.
If Merkel wins again the elections next Sunday, which is very likely, it probably won't take long that the only party, who openly fights Merkels immigration politics, will be declared to be anti-constitutional.
User avatar
Leyla
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:58 pm

Re: White European preservation policies

Postby James S Saint » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:24 am

Why do you suppose so many people long to be lied to and manipulated in such ways?
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25762
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: White European preservation policies

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:00 am

James S Saint wrote:Why do you suppose so many people long to be lied to and manipulated in such ways?


One reason is that it’s considered socially low status to not tolerate those poor “refugees”.
“Look at me, I’m fine with all that, I can be fine with it because I am economically and socially so secure.”

The reality is, as with many other forms of social signalling, that it’s more smoke and mirrors than genuine security but you gotta show no “weakness”.

"Look at me, I'm fine with all that, look, look at me!, I'm so secure, will ya look at me finally?!"
User avatar
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

Re: White European preservation policies

Postby Leyla » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:08 am

Plus there is this deep fear of being thought of as "right wing" and "xenophobic". They are conditioned to regard anybody as evil, who dares to question those lies.
User avatar
Leyla
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:58 pm

Re: White European preservation policies

Postby James S Saint » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:31 am

Bottom line: The fear of being judged a bad guy - the fear of other people: "Sure I will go along. Whatever you say because I am one of you good guys."
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25762
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: White European preservation policies

Postby phyllo » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:15 pm

You will also be labelled as "fearful". Worried over "nothing".
"Who loves not wine, woman and song, remains a fool his whole life long."

"Only the educated are free" - Epictetus
"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy" -Beethoven
"Everyday life is the way" -Wumen
"Do not permit the events of your daily life to bind you, but never withdraw yourself from them" - Wumen
phyllo
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10107
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am
Location: ->.

Re: White European preservation policies

Postby James S Saint » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:33 pm

And guess who gets to choose what the general population believes to be the good versus the evil (the "serpent in the tree").
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25762
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: White European preservation policies

Postby Arminius » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:37 pm

James S Saint wrote:Bottom line: The fear of being judged a bad guy - the fear of other people: "Sure I will go along. Whatever you say because I am one of you good guys."

"Gutmensch" - in English: "good (hu)man", "do-gooder", "goodie", "bleeding heart", "starry-eyed idealist". Dictators want "optimists", not realists, the conclusion of this false dichotomy is: "realists = pessimists "(which is - of course - false). This people can be found everywhere, especially in Occidental countries. Many ILP members are also examples of such false optimists. They all are victims of the propaganda. And they all are perpetrators when it comes to the avoidance of using their own brains.

Do not forget those who are blackmailable because of their workplaces. They lose their jobs if they do not agree.

How many ILP members are paid ILP members?
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5684
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: White European preservation policies

Postby James S Saint » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:55 pm

Obfuscation (with misdirection) and Extortion.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25762
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: White European preservation policies

Postby tentative » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:22 pm

There is a BIG glaring hole in this whole discussion. It is almost embarrassing to watch reasonably intelligent people create false narratives because they are blind to the obvious. The ASSUMPTION that mixing people of color = bad, tainted, less, etc. There isn't any serious scientific study to support this. Oh yeah, there is plenty of junk science claiming white superiority along with a shitload of anecdotal crap that has been de-bunked a hundred times over.

The same goes for all the shit that whites are superior because of nature/nurture/cultural advantages. Another load of BS without any serious scientific support.

Too many are simply seeing what they want to see instead of confronting real facts determined by peer reviewed scientific study. Really? Is there any genuine thinking going on here?
IGAYRCCFYVM
Sorry, arguing with the ignorant is like trying to wrestle with a jellyfish. No matter how many tentacles you cut off there are always more, and there isn't even a brain to stun. - Maia

I don't take know for an answer.
tentative
.
 
Posts: 12361
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:14 pm
Location: Idaho

Re: White European preservation policies

Postby phyllo » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:41 pm

There is a BIG glaring hole in this whole discussion. It is almost embarrassing to watch reasonably intelligent people create false narratives because they are blind to the obvious. The ASSUMPTION that mixing people of color = bad, tainted, less, etc. There isn't any serious scientific study to support this. Oh yeah, there is plenty of junk science claiming white superiority along with a shitload of anecdotal crap that has been de-bunked a hundred times over.
Most of the thread has not even touched on mixing races ... most it has been about culture, laws, religions.
"Who loves not wine, woman and song, remains a fool his whole life long."

"Only the educated are free" - Epictetus
"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy" -Beethoven
"Everyday life is the way" -Wumen
"Do not permit the events of your daily life to bind you, but never withdraw yourself from them" - Wumen
phyllo
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10107
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am
Location: ->.

Re: White European preservation policies

Postby James S Saint » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:45 pm

tentative wrote:The ASSUMPTION that mixing people of color = bad, tainted, less, etc. There isn't any serious scientific study to support this.

You are taking the wrong "assumption".

The very, very serious problem is only circumstantially related to cross breeding humans.

The actual very serious problem is:
James S Saint wrote:Why do you suppose so many people long to be lied to and manipulated in such ways?

People are being very greatly, insanely manipulated into lusting to crossbreed as well as many other unnatural behaviors. The silly thing to me is that they are so effectively hypnotized into accepting that manipulating the masses (unwittingly including themselves) is a good thing.

So now YOU explain why that YOU have ASSUMED that using media and medicine to manipulate the masses is a good thing. Or is it that you have PRESUMED that such manipulation is not happening? If you don't see it, it must not be there, right? Would you even know what to look for? Don't you think that making that kind of mistake is serious enough to warrant a more serious investigation and discussion?
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25762
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: White European preservation policies

Postby Faust » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:54 pm

phyllo wrote:You will also be labelled as "fearful". Worried over "nothing".


What then are your worries?
User avatar
Faust
Unrequited Lover of Wisdom
 
Posts: 16726
Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 6:47 pm

Re: White European preservation policies

Postby phyllo » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:10 pm

Faust wrote:
phyllo wrote:You will also be labelled as "fearful". Worried over "nothing".


What then are your worries?
The gradual decline in the values and principles that are the fundamental basis of a just society.

For example, I think that women deserve equal treatment and opportunity as men. When some Muslim men refuse to work with or even make casual physical contact with women, it is a challenge to that principle. And if we accommodate that behavior, then our society has suffered a setback.

I can bring up other examples. I have no desire for a theocracy or even a greater role for any church in any way. Nor do I want freedom of speech to be infringed.
"Who loves not wine, woman and song, remains a fool his whole life long."

"Only the educated are free" - Epictetus
"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy" -Beethoven
"Everyday life is the way" -Wumen
"Do not permit the events of your daily life to bind you, but never withdraw yourself from them" - Wumen
phyllo
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10107
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am
Location: ->.

Re: White European preservation policies

Postby tentative » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:12 pm

James S Saint wrote:You are taking the wrong "assumption".


Really? Then why is the title of the thread about white European preservation? If all of this was about nature/nurture/cultural issues, then why single out whites as the "victims"? I looked at the ASSUMPTIONS being made, not the rationalizations.

It's interesting that you characterize non-whites as being "hypnotized" and "lusting" by non-whites. Perhaps you might consider your own being hypnotized and lusting?

Media and medicine? Where did you see that in my post? Or are you just ASSUMING - again, some more.

Do I think that there is a lot of manipulation of people? Yes. Perhaps that is why I suggested examining good science. You know, the studies performed by acknowledged experts in their field with published statements in respected journals and peer reviewed. Such examination is never perfect, but it is the best we can do when looking for evidence as opposed to reading some blog repeating de-bunked junk science.

Perhaps you could explain how you are certain that YOU aren't being manipulated?
IGAYRCCFYVM
Sorry, arguing with the ignorant is like trying to wrestle with a jellyfish. No matter how many tentacles you cut off there are always more, and there isn't even a brain to stun. - Maia

I don't take know for an answer.
tentative
.
 
Posts: 12361
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:14 pm
Location: Idaho

Re: White European preservation policies

Postby phyllo » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:20 pm

Really? Then why is the title of the thread about white European preservation?
I can answer that.

It's because there have been a lot of posts on this forum talking about preserving white Europeans (or those of European descent in non-European countries). I wanted to know what that means specifically and how it could be accomplished without creating an unfair society.

I still don't have an answer.

I don't accept Autsider's "kill the other guys" policy as reasonable.
"Who loves not wine, woman and song, remains a fool his whole life long."

"Only the educated are free" - Epictetus
"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy" -Beethoven
"Everyday life is the way" -Wumen
"Do not permit the events of your daily life to bind you, but never withdraw yourself from them" - Wumen
phyllo
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10107
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am
Location: ->.

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users