James

So, the system has taken James away from me. They’ve cast a broader net which maintains a greater seduction towards his biological characteristics, greater than what i can possibly manage, my magic is less powerful up against the system, i can only manage to safeguard myself into self-realization providing me with immunity which seems rather definite. In the infancy of me and james’ contact, my magic was powerful, circumstances were in place, youthfulness was beaming opportunities. I fell in love with, what one may call, my science project, but it was never meant to be like this. In my alone time in the garden where my heart found itself, i told the insects, look, i’ll keep it objective, i’ll do what i need to do, but i’ll never travel too deep in to the point where i can no longer get myself out, that was my promise, a promise to myself, of course i need to protect myself, but i am also human and susceptible to be enchanted by my own magic, i have no problem with facing what seems to be an eternal spiritual sentence upon my own conscious mind, the abyss is beautiful to me, but i did often wonder is it truly wrong for me to own a part of it’s natural creation, from that which comes out and from that which returns. I chose james, i decided to build a home within his internal void, meet a desire that was overflowing since his conception. A desire for friendship, love, acceptance, made worse by the abandonment into a playground. No playing on the playground, just a ground. I thought to myself, i’ll be the play and let me consume him. I knew eventually the system would come knocking demanding his contribution, taking his attention away like the natural amusement of outside towards a house cat who sits near the window, taking the cat away from the confines of the room. The system started to break the confines that i set up in james’ mind. I knew it would eventually happen.

I have successfully escaped, i taught james’ how to escape, we did escape for a great period of time, but they pulled him back in, i thought perhaps i should go in, in order to drag him back out, but times have changed and he has forgot who he once was, my magic has dried up, dead magic… there’s nothing i can really do. i have let him go, the system has won this one. i have my art and nature, from a distance eventually i’ll meet my inevitable demise. i have aged in time, less needy than i once i was, i have become satisfied with just being, it’s ok to be alive, within objective thought, a contentment has risen within me, i guess people call this maturity…

What kind of magic is this?

What part of it sparked your interest enough for you to question it?

The magic of knowing where something is…