There's no such thing as Transexuals

Perhaps the achievable reality of being a willing trophy wife outways any negatives… and long-term security has been reached.

…and why, you ask, would a male choose a transsexual partner over a female one? The higher matching sex-drive, with the matching natural male comradery thrown in for good measure, perhaps. :-k

There is a disproportionately high number of female to male trans where I live, and in London in general… what gives with that? Fallout from feminism, perhaps…

Simply not true.

You would think so… but, where I live, is… and has been for some time now/since the 80s, an anomaly, and a catchment area for the weird and the wonderful… not surprisingly, seeing that Soho isn’t too far away.

Not all boroughs would be reflective of the average expected populis of that area, due to such factors as locality and local tolerances etc.

Also:

If you had bothered to read the scientific data, and statistics I linked, you should admit that you were/are wrong.

@Gloominary

Watching Kinky Boots (again)… it reminds me of this thread. Zippin up ma boots… going back to ma roots, yeah. Ain’t that whole closing dance scene somethin?

I guess all things are about the intent, and you can quote me on that.

I think your article is saying a large majority of fauxsexuals who undergo sex reassignment surgery are M-F, but only a smaller majority (2 or 3:1) of fauxsexuals in general are M-F.
Still, it is interesting.
Fauxsexualism is in all likelihood produced by a convergence of genetic and environmental factors beginning in the womb, like almost all behavior and psychology, and as I stated earlier, (part of) the reason why some people become fauxsexuals may be because they think the opposite sex has more privileges, or is superior.
And if more men want to (fully) ‘transition’ to women, that probably is just yet another manifestation of female privilege/supremacism in society.

And another factor is probably attention.
I met a M-F fauxsexual who said, not the sole, but the main motivation for his ‘transformation’, or masquerade as I prefer to call it, was to stick it to society, overturn its order and cause chaos, because he’s a troublemaker, and I’m sure he’s not the only one, but of course his micronarrative isn’t going to be published in the progressive MSM, because it doesn’t fit their macronarrative.

Kinky Boots?
I think I’ll pass. :laughing:

That could very well be the core motivation of faux-sexuality, a method of ‘feminine’ revenge.

“To prove everybody wrong.” Contemptuous, vindictive, vengeful. It’s a possibility.

Of course there are many other factors. The most obvious factor I can think of, is that males want a ‘piece’ of female-privilege. But females do NOT really want a piece of “male-privilege”. Male-privilege is fake. And this factor explains why far more males want to be female, than female want to be male. It also easily explains why a lot more black people want to be white, than white people want to be black. It’s about moving ‘up’ in (social)-status, privilege, protection. For example, “don’t hit women”. If women are automatically immune and protected from physical violence, then it’s obvious the instant benefit that a faux-sexual would have in male-to-female transition.

By being and acting female, the male, in a way, tricks the social-order into gaining aspects of that innate female-protection. Never hit a woman? What about a he-she who was born male, but later self-castrated? Is s-he protected? Does the same social rule apply?

The main thing about transexuality, and homosexuality too, is that most of these males are raised by a single-mother. Many were/are bullied excessively about being a “fag/gay/queer” as children, and is mentally scarred by such identities, eventually twisting and influencing the mind, dominating the mind. The child begins to believe that “Yes, maybe I am a faggot…?” Then there are many pathological developments/impairments from that point onward.

@Urwrong

Another reason why there are more M-F fauxs than F-M and far more M-F visibility is because, as has been said more than a few times on this forum, the elite want to feminize man more than they do masculinize woman, because women tend to be easier to control.

Agreed, in the 21st century at least, women are the more privileged class than men, and I’m sure that has a bearing on why there’s more M-Fs than M-Fs.
Of course like you say it’s multifactorial, this phenomenon doesn’t have a single cause.

Right, while I’m not denying the possibility of genetic factors and happenings in the womb, of course there are psychosocial factors too, like the ones you and I have been mentioning.
Of course the progressives don’t want to acknowledge the role family breakdown is playing in sexuality, because that would make them feel responsible, which’s the very last thing they want to feel.

Why is the life expectancy for fauxgenders so low?

https://www.npr.org/2012/10/01/162100680/no-more-lying-law-bolsters-transgender-argentines

Shocking statistic, eh?

Fauxgenders are also many times more likely to commit suicide than the gen pop.

https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

Of course progressives are going to blame their dramatically high suicide rate and reduced life expectancy solely on discrimination, but lesbians, gays and bisexuals face comparable levels of discrimination, yet their life expectancy is only several years lower than the gen pop, not several decades.
What else might be contributing to it?
Perhaps it’s because deep down they know they’re not what they feign to be, and can never become, for all the reasons covered in this thread, and many more, nor does society owe it to them to treat them as such.
How could a mental condition that reduces your life expectancy by 50 years not be classified as a mental illness?
And there’s no proof this mental illness is solely genetic, in all likelihood it’s a combination of genetic and environmental factors, so why in the hell is this illness, which more than halves a persons life expectancy, being promoted to children, who may develop it when they otherwise wouldn’t’ve, like it’s some wonderful blessing?
No it’s not, it’s a curse, and if anything it ought to be considered child abuse to confuse children about their sex.

Another point I wanted to make: the brain and mind are in all likelihood not two separate things, but two different ways of apprehending and thinking about the same thing, so you can’t have a mental sex different from your brain sex, so if scientists are looking at your brain sex, and they’re telling you it mostly matches your bodily sex, or it’s androgynous, your mental sex probably mostly matches your bodily sex too, or it’s androgynous, and you’re probably (sub)consciously feigning all or many opposite sex traits you think, or say you think you have.
The mind in all likelihood isn’t separate from the brain, nor is it a by-product of the brain, it is the brain, the mind is the brain perceiving itself by looking inwardly, whereas the brain is the mind perceiving itself by looking outwardly, so for every (sexual) change that happens in the mind, whether this change is produced by genes, and/or long, or short term environmental, social and/or self-conditioning, there is an equal and corresponding change in the brain.

https://www.the-scientist.com/features/are-the-brains-of-transgender-people-different-from-those-of-cisgender-people-30027

But again what they specifically found was that transpeople had brains that looked like the brains of the sex they thought they were, not the brain of their genitals. This is preop and prehormone.

Trannies:

1. Promote a dysfunctional distribution of societal roles, which lowers the quality of the group (men are better at doing man things than female-to-male trannies, and women are better at doing woman things than male-to-female trannies). This is just a fact and not arguable.
  2. Take up a disproportionately large portion of political thought-space relative to their percentage in the population, which is very low. Just look at what has been the most popular thread in this subforum lately. There’s only a limited amount of time and energy to dedicate to things, trannies aren’t worth it.

Just by these 2 facts alone it can be easily determined that the costs trannies impose easily outweigh the benefits and therefore it is more profitable for any group that values health and sanity to physically remove trannies.

They are socially useless, not being man enough for production, but lending themselves to the modern freedoms of women. They can only grow in such a modern environment. In previous times, they wouldn’t be able to handle and maintain the labor nor would they have a part in the home making, reproduction, raising the family… Even today, they exploit the women’s freedom and try to politically advance themselves with it through fashion, the worse the symptom the greater the victim mentality…when you see them rise in numbers, the environmental conditions are getting bad.

How about a criminal pretending to be innocent? “I may have robbed that bank, but I hereby identify as someone who didn’t!”

Leftists and Liberals routinely want to let rapists and murderers out of jail, so that shouldn’t be a problem.

On the contrary, I believe women have always been the ‘privileged’ gender, maybe from the beginning of time. Females/Children are the protected-class. Males are the ones who are obligated to fight and die in wars. If one group invades and defeats another group, then the females are usually taken as slaves. The males are often killed, sometimes the children (boys) are too, if they show Masculine disobedience and defiance against the invaders.

The breakdown of the Western family definitely has a large factor in these things. As mentioned, faux-sexuals seem to come from single-mother “homes”.

I came to the conclusion, long ago, that liberal-leftists, and even moderates, don’t really want to hear about “the truth” or really investigate the causes of these phenomenons. The truth doesn’t really matter. It’s more about appearances and SJW crusading. It’s about quick-fixes to moral superiority. It’s about feeling holier-than-thou. For example, liberal-leftists tend to support “gay rights” and faux-sexuality, not out of any noble inclination, but often to give the finger to conservative-rightists. It’s about annoying and harassing the supposed Enemy. It’s about playing people against each-other.

Also the liberal-left are driven by strong feelings of Guilt. Liberal-leftists believe if society in general disallows and/or disapproves of Faux-sexuality, and other Queer behaviors, then we “must be headed toward Fascism” and whomever expresses negativity toward Faux-sexuality is “Hitler-reincarnate, Nazis”.

These are how the “discourses” play-out anyway. No middle-ground, it’s black & white only. You either support and play into Faux-sexuality (as Carleas does) OR you’re an evil-nazi-Hitler supporter. One or the other, but not neither.

Haven’t kept up with this thread, but I want pass along something that might be of interest: Slate Star Codex has a guest post with a report produced by an “adversarial collaboration” (i.e. written by people who disagree on the question) discussing gender transitioning for children. The point of the report isn’t to come to a conclusion, but to collect the evidence and summarize the points of agreement between two authors who disagree about what we should conclude from them. It’s a good rundown of the evidence.