Trump's [incl. warts] Performance for USA

Note there is likely to be dissonance [in] every presidential loss.
The significance with Hillary was the cognitive dissonance is very great and explosive [5 on the Richter Scale] because of the very high confidence [even certainty] of Hillary winning was sky high among the Democrats and the majority of pollsters.

Hillary’s loss was catastrophic to the Democrats [as evident from pictures posted, noted some reactions were psychotic ] and thus the backlash, evil and violence that followed till the present and still ongoing towards the future.

The violence is so obvious from the terror committed by the thugs of Antifa.
As for the moral evil, note the continual drive of the left to suppress free speech and rational discussion and criticisms, to the extent I am affected outside the USA. Note how the left brand anyone who do not agree with them as haters [hate speech], bigots, racists, islamophobics and all sorts of negatives dumped on their opponents. This is to the extent that I cannot post freely in Facebook, Twitters, Youtube without the threat of being banned. I had always looked forward the US First amendment on Free Speech as the last bastion but now that is under attack.

You are exaggerating on ‘cages’. Whatever the criticism on this matter, I believe they have taken corrective actions.
I believe you are ignorant of the worst treatments on immigrants in other countries.
I note the USA has the most stupid laws in treating immigrants in terms of coddling them like infatuated lovers do to each other. I believe such laws were meant for genuine asylum seekers but not economic migrants like that you have at the Southern borders.

If not for the terrible Trump Derangement Syndrome from the Democrats I don’t think Trump would be investigated re the Russian Collusion. It is too glaring and stupid for any US President to collude with the Russian in favor of Russia. Are you thinking Trump in collusion will let Russia sodomize the USA for his personal interests and ego? Think rationally and objectively!

I believe Trump was responding to the glaring intrusion of Islam into US affairs and the real potential evil from Islam which Obama ignored and placated Islam during his 8 years tenure. Note Bush and Obama kept repeating the false idea that Islam is a religion of peace when in fact Islam is inherently not a religion of peace.

It is critical the US President drive the political will to be wary of the evil aspects of the Islamic ideology and Trump had done so.

Whatever, Trump’s economic and other performances speak for itself [with weakness noted]. Trump maybe able to cook his own books but definitely not with a more transparent US Government books.

Shooting political errancy?
I noted your views are rather emotional and psychological, i.e. not objective and rational.

I am not sure about you, but the majority of Democrats are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome due to the explosive cognitive dissonance and the evidences of it is so glaring.

Okay, Prismatic, the OP didn’t make much mention of Trump’s performance but I’ll discuss something that Del Ivers added to his smear post regarding “The Companies Offshoring Jobs At A Record Pace Under Trump” that is trying to scandalize Trump’s performance.

Did you read the article about companies shipping jobs overseas during Trump’s first year? I doubt the accuracy of the piece in general since it doesn’t list any specifics let alone sighting the types of jobs sent elsewhere, but the article seems to revolve around Trump’s failings his first year in office, ya know, when he just officially started working towards the reversal of those companies being so eager to carry on their industries on foreign soil, like with Trump’s new trade agreement with Mexico and Canada which makes it difficult for US companies to escape penalties for moving jobs elsewhere. I will say that government contracts should be filled by US workers on US soil, but that is for Congress “The Swamp” to manage into a law and most in Congress do not support Trump’s economic plans so way to go Congress for undermining the Presidency yet again.

What happened in his first year was due to the momentum created by Obama who don’t give a damm about jobs going overseas to exploit the difference in labor and material costs.

It is not possible for Trump to stop all jobs going overseas for pragmatic reasons.

But at least what Trump did was to make the effort to wake people up and introduced necessary policies to stem the bleed, which he has achieved reasonable results.