Whites not replacing themselves (hilarious)

I think it’s hilarious that white power groups exist at the same time that whites aren’t replacing themselves.

Part of the reason that it’s funny to me: if whites really are the superior race, they’ve decided with their superior intellects to extinct themselves.

Not all white power groups are white supremacists, anymore than all black or girl power groups are afro or female supremacists.
Some of them are just separatists, some of them don’t even want to (fully) separate from other races, they simply want to eliminate (mass) immigration or protect whites from affirmative action and other anti-white policies.

Population growth waxes and wanes, as do immigration levels, the Romans for example went through periods of low birthrates followed by periods of high birthrates, and they practiced abortion and contraception too, altho admittedly their techs weren’t as affective of course, but they made up for it by practicing infanticide.

They went through nearly every social change we’re going through now, just a little less extreme and it took them longer.
It’s astounding how many parallels there are, I could go on and on.

White are socially programmed through an overwhelming number of (liberal) sources to hate themselves, promote race-mixing, and not have children.

If these negative-reinforcements and handicaps were removed, hypothetically, then the white population would be reinvigorated and begin to increase again. There is an economic factor involved. Non-whites don’t necessarily want white people to thrive or population expand. However talking about such topics openly is deemed “racist”, “sexist”, “hateful”, “nazi”, and whatever else type of “bad” words you want to throw at the issue. In general, it is seen as ‘negative’ for white-only groups to form, congregate, and begin planning “their own” society, destiny, or future.

In my opinion, a new Church, new Christianity, is required to protect and encourage white people to breed. Traditionally-Conservative-Religious groups (Mormons/Amish/Baptists) already do this, though. For example, Mormon families are encouraged to have 5+ (white) children. So there are some exceptions to the rule.

If there were a mass die-off, genocide, or shift-in-culture, paradigm-shift, then it would be groups such as Mormons who would quickly take-over the power structures and (re)assert themselves.

Whites are superior in certain important categories, but not on the whole.

Whites sense on the whole that blacks are required for any hegemony on this Earth. There is a certain basic sensibility before humanity common to blacks more than to any other race, which is indispensable when we are dealing with the question of mental health.

Screen Shot 2019-09-07 at 4.56.41 PM.png