Eidos Archetype Simulacrum

Some day soon there is not going to be the comfort of ideology. We will no longer be able to function in the simulacrum of individual liberty of purpose-fulfillment. Another thing is coming.

But what?

That is still completely undetermined, I have the impression - mighty forces are pitted against each other and every individual effort has a potentially deterministic effect. This might be your last chance to effect power as an individual. If you don’t take this chance, it might have been your last. If you do take it, you may yet stand, with a victorious human species.

In this time we’re are called to show what of courage we have, this is Kurukshetra.
“Holding back will result in forever being held back, twenty thousand incarnations long until the next Yuga when you will get another chance.” - Swami Tartarus

“Holding back will result in forever being held back, twenty thousand incarnations long until the next Yuga when you will get another chance.”

Then the swami is mistaken about the true nature of the eternal return. Twenty thousand or one, they are all qualitatively the same, each being experienced as if it were important and significant, as if it mattered toward the next. But alas, it does not. We are no closer to any last stage now than we were when the great wheel began turning eons ago.

If you discovered one day that the ER were true and that all this has happened infinitely many times in the past and will continue to do so forever, it wouldn’t make your life any more meaningful than it would be if this were only a one shot deal.

Its just annoying to be living twenty thousand unsatisfying lives.
I mean it seems to me.

The singularity of the moment is a precious pearl honed by the Aeons.