the failure of your president

I should have also said… and the person I don’t want to interact with on here should also need not reply, and that person is waaaaay off base… as usual.

Looney tunes? No, that’d be them ; ) never had a mental illness… never been on any meds of any kind… never had my sanity questioned. What a boring game some play, in it’s transparency and ill-intent.

You’re off the deep end. Here’s the reply in question (conveniently not quoted)

viewtopic.php?p=2772715#p2772715

Is it too far out of your comprehension that someone diagnosed as insane could (not all of them) actually be the sanest person, not only earth, but the sanest person in existence?

Majs:
Is a sitting president supposed to acquire psychic abilities, in knowing what each state needs?

The Government releases the funds to the Government departments that are called on, to manage the crisis. It is the Health Department that should be procuring suppliers and supplies, whilst keeping the Government informed on progress and any issues that might need rectifying at a higher level.

What about those States that have allowed public protests, aka rioting, during the height of lockdown? Won’t that contribute to more COVID cases and/or deaths? and don’t forget the inflated numbers of COVID deaths, due to all deaths being assigned to COVID.

No need to respond Peter… I know what your response will be… ; )
[/quote]
K: I have no need to respond because you are so locked into your own
responses that you can’t see any other possibilities…I am a liberal because
I have engaged in, several times, a reevaluation of values where It
wasn’t just about my strength of convictions, but for the strength of courage
for an attack upon my convictions…I have held three distinct and different
political positions over my life and I have held several different philosophical
positions… I have no problem reevaluating what my values are…

can you say the same?

do you have the courage of your convictions or, or do you have the
courage, the strength for an attack upon your convictions?

Kropotkin

Are you suggesting a MagsJ vs MagsJ thread?

I put my money on MagsJ. She’s got a great chance of winning. It’s almost certain.

Would be reel abysmal if I lost, now wouldn’t it.

I’m quite content with my political and spiritual choices and leanings, so your concern about your choices aren’t mine, and so I have no need to question myself in those regards.

K: do you have the courage of your convictions or, or do you have the
courage, the strength for an attack upon your convictions?

Magsj:
“I’m quite content with my political and spiritual choices and leanings, so your concern about your choices aren’t mine, and so I have no need to question myself in those regards.”

K: spoken like a true sleepwalker of the modern world…
waking up is a bitch however…I challenge myself every single day
and I challenge the current ism’s and myths and biases and beliefs
every single day…and why? because I consider this the true role
of what it means to be a philosopher… not to accept on faith,
any belief or ism without examination…

I am glad you are so content with yourself and your place in the world…

but you aren’t much of a philosopher by doing so…

Kropotkin

Who said I haven’t examined my belief systems? I’ve been doing so since a kid, so been woke since young… you’re the one lagging Peter, not I.

I don’t like the politics of the Left or Liberals, and all they’ve ever done here, is cause the taxpayer, students etc. more money, and allowed 1000s of army veterans to go homeless on the streets of London whilst housing a few million illegal refugees in their stead.

Now where have I heard that before :-k Oh yea, whenever a person wants to win their argument the easy way, is when.

I’d try not to use that route, if I were you… it doesn’t work and is merely a cop-out, in place of evolving a discourse further.

There’s so many lies and disinformation… coming from both sides of your election camps, that it’s near impossible to tell what the current US government has actually done or achieved, and that smokescreen isn’t very helpful when a country is trying to make new trade deals and so forth.

It is not uncommon for the Leftist UK shadow government to cause similar disruption to the current sitting Rightist government, but as of recent months ago, that political smokescreen has been clamped down on and disallowed.

K: in other words, the opposition has been silenced… very democratic of you…

Kropotkin

Fixed Cross, as well as other people, have made posts listing numerous successes by Trump to improve the lives of the American people. Trump lowered taxes of the middle class. Got us out of one-sided trade deals. Strengthened our borders. Cut job and progress killing regulations. Got us out of numerous agreements in which the USA was the only country paying their fair share. Got us out of defense pacts that did not defend American interests. Refunded our military. Enabled legislation to keep petty criminals out of long prison sentences. He’s defended the first amendment and the second amendment in speech and actions. He’s actually done more for the country he loves and kept more campaign promises than any other president, ever. He’s made more improvements to our nation, I’ve only listed a few.

K: well, at least somebody defended him… the problem is most of it is bogus…

show me the trades that were so bad for the country and alleged regulations that killed jobs

see the problem with your list is, it takes much on faith…like the alleged cutting
taxes… we are middle class and our federal taxes rose quite a bit with the exact same
income…my wife works for a CPA and most of the people she works with also had
their taxes go up… but there are a few very wealthy types and their taxes went down…
the tax cut didn’t benefit the middle or the working poor class, but they sure did
benefit the wealthy and the uber wealthy…but your list avoids the real problems…

the Trump Depression and the Trump pandemic… over 40 million Americans
lost their jobs in less then 6 months… that is the greatest job loss in American
history… the second quarter was the worse performing quarter in American history…
now one might claim the Stock market, but clearly given the massive economic
losses and the market still hasn’t dropped as far as it should of, tell me that the
Market has no connection to reality anymore…

and the Trump pandemic, over 168,000 dead Americans in 6 months because
of a complete failure to take this pandemic seriously…If IQ45 had taken
the pandemic seriously, right from the start, it would have saved over
100,000 lives…of course in the conservative mind, a good democrat is
a dead democrat so the right has no problem killing tens of thousands of
liberals in NY or Cal nor does the right care about the overwhelming
number of deaths in the communities with blacks or other minorities…
and given the rush to kill our children, they have more blood on their hands…

your list is a wishful thinking list that denies the reality of the current
situation…but then the right has always had a problem seeing reality…

Kropotkin

Thank you for the clarification Wendy… that’s a very impressive list, but yet his opposition’s supporters here keep on denying all those achievements, of better legislation, trade deals, borders, and more… which is why I asked the question yet again, because the denial is so great, that I had to try and gauge how deep the lieing goes… which is very deep, it seems.

K: in other words, the opposition has been silenced… very democratic of you…

Hi Peter… no, the opposition has been prohibited from spreading lies and misinformation, as that is not the job that a shadow cabinet is there to do… everything else, but that, is very much allowed and certainly not being silenced.

So you are advocating lies about, and disruption of, the job of a current sitting government? or so it would seem…

K: I see censorship and attempts to silence the opposition…from your own words…

Kropotkin

So now I’m back at square one, in my state of not knowingness…

Because our legislation is much more transparent than yours, what is lies and misinformation and what is not, is evident to all.

So that would be a Yes then? :smiley:

K: there have been surveys of historians that have stated that
already IQ45 is the single worst president in American history…
and these historians are both Republicans and democrats…

Apparently the Republicans aren’t happy with Trump, because he is not Republican enough for their liking… Trump had been a Democrat prior to his Presidency, and the Republican Party were very unhappy about his election, in that he would not fulfil the whole Republican agenda for the Party, so yes… both the Left and the Right leaning historians say he’s the single worst president in American history, but not for the reasons you have presumed or eluded to. Knowledge is power… as they say.

Trump fails to be the genocidal maniac his predecessors were.

Oh no!!
:laughing:

Trump won the 2016 election with direct help from Russian intelligence operatives.
A bipartisan Senate counterintelligence report was released on Tuesday.

Select Committee on Intelligence, United States Senate
Report: Russian Active Measures Campaigns and Interference in the 2016 U.S. Election

Paul Manafort was in secret communication with a Russian intelligence officer possibly assisting Moscow’s operation while it was underway. Manafort provided (and then covered up) internal Trump strategy/polling, hugely valuable to Moscow’s targeting.
collusion[1].jpg

Trump associates indicted/convicted of crimes, and additional ongiong investigations.

Bannon indicted yesterday for a $25 million dollar fraudulent crowdfunding operation “We Build the Wall”.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/20/us/politics/bannon-we-build-the-wall.html

Putin continues to consolidate power and Russian geopolitical dominance, as has been the plan for decades.

Germany airlifts poisoned Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny for treatment.
The U.S. government makes no statements, while the most important Russian critic and political rival to Putin is comatose from poisoned tea.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-politics-navalny-plane/russian-opposition-politician-navalny-put-on-germany-bound-plane-idUSKBN25I02C

More excerpts from the U.S. Senate counterintelligence investigation.

Konstantine Kilimnik is a Russian intelligence officer
kilimnik_ru_intelligence[1].png

Evidence Kilimnik may have had a role in the GRU’s hack and leak operation is redacted
Kilimnik_hack&dump[1].png

Evidence Manafort was involved in the hack-and-leak operations against the Democrats.
But the report cites two redacted pieces of information that “raise the possibility of Manafort’s potential connection”
manafort_hack&dump[1].png