A challenge! Story of 2 garbage men.

I have a brilliant doctor friend, who uncritically told me a story he heard in a auditorium filled with fellow doctors at Panum (danish educational institute …or something)

This story he told me I will propose as a challenge to this forum.

So what is the challenge.

To find that out, is part of the challenge.

A part of what challenge.

Q: What is the challenge?
A: To find out what is the challenge, is part of the challenge itself.

Okay so the challenge is ‘what is the challenge when the conclusion is “each their scent”’?

Here’s my own one:

Three fat guys go dancing regularly at the shoestore.
On this particular occasion, one fat man breaks his ankle.
On the same occasion, another fat man eats a quiche.
Still the same occasion, another fat man gets eaten by a diabetic monkey.
After they have finished dancing, they go bowling, all satisfied with themselves.

Conclusion: Sluts.

I must conclude it’s a spiteful babble story.

one man’s trash is another man’s treasure?

or how about, one trashman is another man’s treasure

I’ll not soon claim myself among the elite intellects of our time.
My first question involves the promotion of this challenge in terms of the personal and intended meaning behind the observable delivery from this donator.
I’m forced to consider that the challenge’s proposed purpose potentially floats with such density because it was shared amongst doctors who are a generally astute breed.

It can be a literally accurate piece which has no disguised profound symbolic undertones
It could also be percieved as one garbageman and his internal struggle with two conflicting attitudes, expressed through external behavior he asserts/subverts by means of grasping personally, each plausible assigned identity. (From who)
Also it could be a created story for the sole purpose to expand ones cognitive awareness containing no provable evidence to suggest any specified correctness above any other

I’ll not soon claim myself among the elite intellects of our time.
My first question involves the promotion of this challenge in terms of the personal and intended meaning behind the observable delivery from this donator.
I’m forced to consider that the challenge’s proposed purpose potentially floats with such density because it was shared amongst doctors who are a generally astute breed.

It can be a literally accurate piece which has no disguised profound symbolic undertones
It could also be percieved as one garbageman and his internal struggle with two conflicting attitudes, expressed through external behavior he asserts/subverts by means of grasping personally, each plausible assigned identity. (From who)
Also it could be a created story for the sole purpose to expand ones cognitive awareness containing no provable evidence to suggest any specified correctness above any other