Vote on Democracy Vs. Dictators

so when is that debate happening and who’s in it and judging etc…

Interesting topic for sure

You’re a Judge.

I’m waiting for Tab to decide whether or not we should each pick a Judge, or if you should pick the other two. He’s busy with finals over there this week, so it’ll probably start early next week.

I think Barcelonic should choose, otherwise trajicomic will heckle us again.

Finals are on wed/thur next week, and my kid’s just been circumcised so I’m a bit busy at the moment. Weekend after next sounds do-able.

Trajicomic won’t be here until he thinks of another handle and gets a new IP address/E-Mail set up.

The weekend after next works for me. I don’t have much of a reputation for rushing these things ever since the Time Limits I tried in the ILP/ILO Debates failed miserably.

Aw, poor tc got the chop…? I’m literally flooding with tears right now.

Wait a minute, if the date above this is accurate,http://writeitorbust.blogspot.com/2012/06/democracy-vs-dictators.html then that mean tab aready had most of his argument written…

Lol, no I back-dated it so that the Weak State post would appear at the top of my blog. I’m not that competitive. :laughing:

Well technically it wouldn’t have been cheating anyhow.

It’s pretty much why I like debating, even if I lose, I usually get a decent blog post out of it.

You up for another debate?

I think I’ve got one with Pav when he’s got his RL sorted out, but after that sure.

Can we go with next week, Monday as a Tentative start date?

By the way, I answered your question in your SS thread.

Super.

hey i’ve been away - am i supposed to be judging this one ye?

If so you should know that I won’t be available from July 2nd to about July 20th -ish. With that in mind you might want to find another judge. Let me know though as soon as u can guys, thanks :slight_smile:

Or i can judge when i get back - after all, its not like the posts r going anywhere. :slight_smile:

What? This votes been over for over a month.

sry i meant the upcoing one about death penalty extension

It’s temporarily on hold. Tab’s playing video games, lol.

oh thats cool lol me too :slight_smile:

nah im actually busy preparing a little getaway so can’t promise a great deal of forum activity over the next few weeks.

I want to vote for a dictator that demands the people share power with him or her.
I want a consensus dicatorship.

Lol :slight_smile:

Ye & i want a lapdance from Heidi Klum :smiley: