My Ideas For Debates

If one man’s testicle swings slightly to the right, does that mean the other one is bigger or slightly enlarged?

Or, does it mean that the other one shrunk instead?

Is the man in stride? What is the angle of the ground? Which is closer to the equator, and which is more effected by the tidal forces of the moon?

Perhaps airpressure is causing pressure differences, did one nut nut more than another nut, causing it to be less dense in a high pressure system? Is one nut infected by a parasite, or tumorous, while the other is not? Is the scrotum scarred, inflamed or raw from rash, yeast, or infection?

Has a dingleberry from chode or inner thigh attached itself to one nut, and not the other, to cause the sway? Is the man just jerking off in the wrong way?

I must say that is highly intellectual, unique and innovative philosophical query.

But, i am little surprised by the fact that you did not ask this question at your own forum and choose ILP instead!
Are members there less intelligent than ILP!
Or, your forum do not deserve that question!

with love,
sanjay

If a woman’s butt cheeks sways up and down constantly as she walks, does this mean she likes anal sex?

Or, is it a sign that she has had too much anal sex in the past where she is opposed to it?

Nuts are always slightly different sizes and one always hangs a little lower. Just like tits. That’s why a good tit surgeon with make a 25-50cc difference in the implants, so they still can kind of look natural.

You should ask them. Let us know how it went.

Patience is a virtue! At last - a topic that touches on my field of expertise…

You’re talking Bollocks! :slight_smile:

Again a very philosophical issue.

But, you did not answer my simple query. I would like to repeat that again.

Why your own forum does not deserve that philosophical query?

with love,
sanjay

By the way, let me tell you since you were hesitating, so i just become the member of your fourm and posted both of these great philosophical quires that you mentioned here in this thread.

anarchistnihilism.forumotion.com … l-quires-1
anarchistnihilism.forumotion.com … l-quires-2

After all, my fellow members there also deseve some good philosophy!

with love,
sanjay

I’ve received them Gandhi. You’re so clever.

What notions of the bollocks philosophical do you embrace?

During the course of the past 6-7 weeks my bollocks have been embraced by a number of medical practitioners. I have endeavoured to remain philosophical at all times. :-$

Who is this Gandhi? It looks to me that perhaps you are confusing me with some other person/user name.
The only username that i ever used on the internet is zinnat13 and Sanjay is my real name. And, my internet participation is not much either. I do not use even any facebook, twitter or whatsup. Though, i opened a facebook and twiter account long ago but never used it.

Furthermore, I neither have any need nor habit of changing my username and most provably never change that in the future too.

with love,
sanjay