The climate is not changing

I would like to debate on whether the climate is changing or whether it is remaining the same as it was. I would like to take the side that the climate is not changing.

Would it be unethical for me to take the pro-global warming side from a perspective of advocating a chain of poorly interconnected psuedo-science, connected together by ethnically motivated jingoist pogroms, and veil it all as a well thought out system that others should adopt? It would be a assertion of a Liberal Progressivism / Truth, the best of the best I’ve heard used over the years. It can’t be wrong if I don’t really believe in any if that crap in the first place, to be your sparring partner in this?

I’ll think I can fake support for global warming fairly well. I’ll convince everyone that I’m a true believer, and will lead everyone down my labyrinth of concoctions and misdirection. When in doubt, I’ll PM Peter Kropotkin as my lifeline. Everyone is going to want to launch ash filled rockets into the atmosphere to block out the sun and save the day after I’m done. Sulfuric Acid Blocking Sunlight Everywhere!

Global warming is actually a lie. It is really Global Cooling. The Earth is getting colder each year. This occurs at a spiritual level too, as people grow more and more cold and apathetic, each year.