Statistics and Big Questions

Do you guys think that the probability of the universe coming into existance was based on a discrete or continus random variable?

I say discrete, but that’s because I personally believe in God, and he chose between creating the universe or not.

But if it is a continuous probability, what would you call the random variable that determined the outcome? Or for that matter what it’s area of probability look like and what is the p.d.f. on that thing?

Here’s what I was driving at with the question: I was going to define God (more of a Creator) as the random variable on which the probability of the universe coming into existance was based on. That may be begging the question, depending on if statistics applies when there isn’t a universe ( I think its that a priori - a posterori stuff)

Seeing as how the universe exists (probably) there has to be P(universe existing) even if it is = 1 (no possibility of the universe NOT existing). For any probability there is a random variable (maybe not completely random, there are loaded dice, manipulated decks, everything works in cycles, blah blah blah blah blah) that determines the probability, and i was going to call that the Creator, but still can anyone tell if I’d be begging the question by saying that??

I’m not sure there is any sample space, etc. that we could come up with to find a probability at all. Maybe I’m misunderstanding your point, but it sounds like quite a stretch.