NO SCIENCE ?

kunstler.com/blog/2011/07/nobody … thing.html

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=176094

Another mistake (in bold) again so you can see yourself why I had to post again.

HOT and HORNY San Jose Mommy’s teenage slut of a girl, oozing with desire, always phkng like crzy, and in the process inflicting a trillion years of the most extreme pain possible upon me (such a slut, go figure) found an era with that block of text. Now I am forced, once again, to post it all over again. Couldn’t she simply mind her own business and enjoy herself as usual, couldn’t should just concentrate on her pleasure instead of torturing me with yet another endeavor, aside from experiencing hell for trillions of years ?

Anyways, I will post the error in bold, so you can see how slutty she was in trying to find even the slightest error.

Now don’t beat me up all over again for double posting, please Alexandra, don’t beat the living daylights out of me, oh please, pretty please, have mercy on this old clunker of an evil and wicked soul, please, have mercy on me…

NO SCIENCE ?

In my previous endeavor, I demonstrated how all of the so called “Human” sciences (economics, psychology, sociology, (history ?!?!) ) are a fluke, make believe, an invention, a fake, a false, a huge pile of lies, etc. This is because the item being studied is made up of a certain numbers of the item studying itself, a superset of itself, but the atomic element making up the set decides to study an aggregate of itself, a circularity: to be clearer, one Man is studying how 100 Men act, move, behave, do what they do etc. Now, studying this means finding repetitive patterns, rules of engagements all saturated with random Free Wills acting and reacting in a mostly chaotic fashion. Obviously this entire material is simply a substrate on which to write the rules themselves, it is a writing system, the system makes up some or any rules and decides to interact accordingly, there are no real “laws of physics”, real "“objective” laws operating, only inventions of the mind (minds, even this is hard to pinpoint down, a mind or an instance of one mind repeated many times, is a society just one person, or many ? one mind or many ? or whatever). So in this case we can clearly see that THERE IS NO REAL SCIENCE OPERATING, end of story.

In the case of REAL SCIENCE like Physics (biology is not a real science, it is just a configuration of matter given to us by natural evolution that follows truly purely quirk laws of its own, end of story), it is harder to see how this science is fake: but it is. Man, as an aggregation of a few billion protons, electrons and neutrons study how a smaller (or bigger) aggregate of protons, electrons and neutrons behave, act, finds out the repetitive patterns that are exposed under certain conditions, actions and reactions of one chunk of Matter (Man) interacting with another chunk of Matter (the experimental apparatus or whatever).

But since Man is just an arbitrary configuration, what is really found is simply the laws of interaction of this pure fluke and arbitrary machine of Man with all of its quirky and flukey logic and language, and organization of information in its “mind” and all the pain/pleasure circuits and all of the sensations, etc. with a chunk of matter configured according to what patterns his mind is searching for. In a sense, another circularity, in a sense, another item that is studying itself, or a subset or superset of itself, according to how the distinction between self and outside of self is performed, according to how the delimitation, the boundary of in and out, self and not self is defined and set up, according to how it is imagined in the mind from the outset. So a chunk of electrons and protons is “studying” another chunk of electrons and protons, but both chunks are simply an arbitrary configuration and organization of the elementary particles, are simply a fluke, we don’t study science, we study how this one time quirk fluke of organization and configuration of matter interacts with itself, so even in this case THERE IS NO REAL SCIENCE OPERATING.

But change the way Man, the object studying the outside world, the objective measuring entity is designed, and you change the science completely, you create a completely new science, since a new Man, and especially a new Mind, new Neural Circuits, new mental designs of brains, new sense organs, a modified mind creates a new science and universe and reality and therefore a completely new and truer science. But science is always a lie, it is just an action and reaction of chunks of matter colliding, a Reciprocal Information Relationship that makes believe that it is objective and absolute: nothing further from the truth, Science does not exist, only the imagined world according to a particular organization of the Mind - Brain and sense organs and memory and thought exists.

Now back to the number systems: so 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, KK, redd, yyuu: you see zero is not there but a whole new host of new symbols KK redd and such, and these can be anything at all defined according to any make believe metaphysical construction you can possibly invent, hence Metaphysics is infinite and never ending, Science and Reality and Matter is limited.

As in item Z is studying item (Z,Z,Z,Z). So exactly who or what is studying who or what ? Or is it really (Z,Z,Z,Z) that is studying Z ? Or is it simply a set of items Z that are interacting with themselves, and since they are “playing with themselves” (as the teenage g*rl I described above does so often), they are actually inventing their own laws, their own reality, they are inventing and discovering their own laws all by themselves making believe that they are outside of themselves, that they are “objective”. Matter interacts with itself and invents itself, Matter plays with itself and creates its own “Laws of Physics”, go figure.

Now, we finally nailed down the confusion between the Observer and the Measurement in Quantum Mechanics, give me my Nobel Prize, clowns.

INDIRECTION OF REALITY

So what did Godel mean by the fact that there is at least one equation in a system that can’t be proved ? That reality needs something outside of itself to perceive itself, reality cannot be a completely abstract mathematical formulation, you need something that pops out of the page, a third dimension where it becomes “real”, so of course no system is closed, all systems are open (another way to say arbitrary, a fluke, random, no deep rules or laws (as in the laws of GOD) behind them otherwise reality would be just a set of equations, completely mathematical and the three body problem would be completely solvable). But how many indirections, how many levels of popping out the page are needed ? an infinite number ? The law of conservation of questions, no matter how many you answer, new ones just pop up again, no solution ? The universe as just trillions of questions and question marks all over the place, in every point of space and time ? And then logic that likes to make fun of itself by trying to answer, nay, invent the answer to any questions, just to hose itself again and create new questions, new models, new partial solutions to that which has no or all solutions and so forth.

A never ending chess game with itself, always trying to find new patterns that should be associated to some kind of profit from investment, in the sense that the new discovery lets us do something else and gain ? But if reality is only pain/pleasure, how does information become sensation ? that is the only clue that it is not an abstract model, you have to “touch” it and “feel” it.

But the questions are the answers, just play around with all these symbols, no direction, if there is no GOD, then there is no power to refrain us from evil except the reciprocal power of the laws and models of other people (their will power), but there is no reference, only arbitrary power structures, no control, no reference system.

Cultural Relativism Achieved.

dude writes:

“On this site the term techno-triumphalism is often used with reference to belief that technology will make overpopulation a non-issue.”

I answer:

There is no overpopulation problem, maybe you and all of those lamenting overpopulation are way too many and should get lost.

Check out:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=174727

I don’t want to have to write all of that all over again, I don’t want to repost.

San Jose Mommy writes:

“Please stop the verbal abuse.”

and CASH write:

"Old69 SHUT YOUR DAMN HOLE. "

I answer:

Why are you writing to yourself and blaming it on me ? I didn’t write any of all those dirty things, I would never be so rude, it is you and CASH and others who sign in with my handle and put words in my mouth. Why do you all do this to me ? Why are you all sock puppets ?

And why are you getting mad at an abstract non-existent Internet entity that is just a block of text ?

There is no reality behind a block of text.

Anyways, we need thousands of trillions of people to build trillions of skyscrapers, Rockets to Mars, we need so many people for all the work that is needed to colonize the solar system you wouldn’t believe it. And we can host thousands of trillions in 300 story high skyscrapers, read all of my past posts carefully, it is all explained.

And stop putting words in my mouth, stop putting dirty words and ideas on this blog, fabian and Alexandra, they are doing it on purpose to discredit me, have mercy on me please, have mercy, don’t beat me up Mommy, please…

As in Target Denied, Target Contrasted.

THE WORK OF THE THE FUTURE

The work of the future will be the “fight”, the fights, the never ending affair of contrasting will powers, will power A against will power B, but even more so person A trying to convince, influence, make or desire that person B do something he wants. The operation of constantly trying to make will power B follow the desires of will power A, the constant play of contrasting (and randomly collaborating sometimes) of two will powers at play. But since there is no way to force will power B, person B to do what person A wants, since person A can go on forever trying to modify, influence, manipulate or make person B go in the direction person A wants but never succeed (but the direction can constantly change, which is another way to create ever more “work”), this effort, this “work” is potentially infinite, this line of “work” is never ending, there could be trillions of jobs like this, and these will be the jobs of the future. And if you are not contrasting will power B, you will contrast yourself and create another will power B in your own mind and fight yourself, go figure.

The target denied, the resistance to what you want, the opposition to your effort, etc. A fights B, A against B: this is in essence what that old clunker of a brain is programmed to do, the fight, the contrast. It doesn’t matter what the contention is about, it doesn’t matter who is “right” or wrong", the contents of the fight, the better or worse, the good target or bad target is irrelevant, the only thing that counts is the fight, the contention, the reciprocal resistance, the reciprocal contrasting targets, the constant construction of never ending thoughts, calculations, thought patterns, ideas, a trillion sequence of symbols to justify, represent, convince, make the statement, make the point that target A is better or desired compared to opposing target B, etc. No collective effort here, no aggregation of result here, no “common good” here, just trillions of fights, lawyers, political fights, never ending games and strategies, the stock market, the game, win or lose, you name it.

Compare all this to building trillions of Skyscrapers and Rockets to Mars, High Speed Trains, Huge Consumerism, you name it (all those things the greens are against) where the collective effort adds up, there is a common good, there is a result everyone can see and appreciate.

As if the universe is simply a set of elementary particles C and F, C is a chunk of matter or items or elements or entities (notice how many different words you can use for the same thing, that is our specialty, invent trillions of different words and concepts just to keep on saying and doing the same things over and over again) that is a monolithic slab of an aggregated result, a collective item existent as one, a single entity fighting other entities, as a self, and F is the boundary, the interface, the line of delimitation of C1 from C2, the F being the fight, the comparison, the measurement, the opposition to target, the inertia, the point of contention, the point of contrast, the boundary between opposing will powers: so the universe is simply C1 F C2 F C3 and so on (but C1 can be made up of other Cs and even some Fs), all the points of space and time are just a combination of C and F, always changing aggregations, but being defined and existing only in as much as the F points define them, they are essentially defined and exist only through F, the fight. Mind you, these oppositions to targets, this resistance to effort to achieve a given goal is due not only to will powers, but also due to the blind forces of nature opposing, simply dead and blind contrasting forces, particles colliding, the play of forces interacting with no conscious will power associated with it like the earthquake in JAPAN, a blind force that contrasts many will powers just for the fun of it, just because, because Nature is bored. And then there could be varying degrees of intensity of contrast C1 F1 C2 or C1 F2 C2 with F2 being more intense or less intense than F1, and so on and such.

So this is the work of the future, create as many contention points as possible, create as many fights as possible, or said in another way, fight over everything, the more information and choices and options the more fights therefore the more work, but this work is just infinite effort towards a goal that can never be reached since the barrier and resistance of will power B to will power A is infinite: so an infinite fight and effort never achieving anything, or even if it is achieved, the game just continues to be played with a new contention, a new fight, and the fights are never won once and for all, but just changed, the laws of conservation of “fight” and “contention”, the laws of conservation of F, the number of F points in the universe is constant, but probably ever increasing, and the more F the more work.

But why did Matter want to wake up and fight itself ? why did it want to create opposing elements and contrasts ? why did it want to define itself according to the interaction (which is always a fight), the constant change of aggregation and new delimitations always changing sets and combinations (new allies, then foes, etc.) which is essentially the fight ? But especially why did Matter want to punish itself with arbitrary pain/pleasure circuits forcing it to have targets and goals and directions, forcing it to contrast other chunks of Matter whether through other organisms or the Laws of Physics like rocks and thunder and cold and heat, etc. ? So Matter wakes up, creates an aggregation of something that is a self and feeling pain/pleasure as to give it a direction to go and targets but especially oppositions to contrast, resistance to its desires (and this can be forced only through the dictatorship of pain/pleasure).

Matter Decided to Torture Itself.

Fight, stick em, stick em, fight, this is the essence of that old clunker of the mind - brain. Now tell me that this old clunker of a Mind - Brain is not a TURD, tell me that Man is Not a TURD, go on.

THE MIND - BRAIN IS A TURD AND MAN IS A TURD, end of story.

We must create a new design, throw away this old clunker and create a new design for a mind - brain. I can hardly wait to die, oh please, pretty please kill me San Jose Mommy, please kill me Alexandra, get me out of my misery, don’t have mercy on me, beat the living daylights out of me (where is Freud when you need him, isn’t this “masochism” or something like that ?) kill me so I can get rid of this old clunker of a brain - mind of mine, this old failed machine, we need new machines, new entities.

CARBON ATOMS ARE THE MARK OF THE BEAST, KILL CARBON ATOMS, ELIMINATE THEM FROM THE UNIVERSE (and as such kill all green and nature and biology, how I hate their guts, how I hate the guts of this quirk system and machine, we need new machines made of Iron and Uranium, new contraptions).

Condensation of History

I have been left to my own devices, Christ forgive me for I know not what I do. A conscious mind brain is just a chunk of Matter organized in a certain way that cyclically repeats a ritual of existence, there are thousands of chemical reactions from the cells, the blood, the signal of neurons etc. that all add up, aggregate into this thinking device that feels pain/pleasure and acts and reacts accordingly, especially according to a memory of past reactions and events and entities, the memory of the brain mind makes up the real nucleus of consciousness and existence, nay, the identity of the “person”, and so on.

And in fact, as opposed to “simpler” and “stupider” animals, these are just simple instantaneous reactions to actions, they just have a set of programmed reactions to a set of standard, if even vague inputs, that more or less condemn (or blessed ?) them to react in a standard fashion: they don’t need to “think”, they don’t need elaborate calculations or thought processes, they don’t need to understand the consequences of/and how “others” react, the entire emotional roller coaster of Man and his interaction with all the mirror instances of himself as other people mirror it (in fact the mind is only one and the rest is a infinitely recursion of mirrors and mirror images, and actions and reactions of each mind with others and itself, all pretending in a way to be separate or different, but are just one chunk of the same material).

But if you can imagine that all of a sudden, just because, just for the fun of it, just because Mass - Energy and Matter and the Iron Clad Laws of Physics are bored and want some action, Matter decides to organize itself according to any particular mind, it just combines all the protons and neurons and electrons in a jiffy to create a person with a history and memory (but it is fake because it is an instantaneous configuration that simply inserted fake memories in that mind) well then that mind would come alive and think that it has always been alive and such. But then, what if Matter just decides to try another configuration, another kind of mind, another contraption that is also alive, but with radically different neural circuits or memories or whatever, even maybe just a stellar plasma, or an organization of water that experiences consciousness and life and pain/pleasure or whatever (an infinite amount of new systems, sense organs, signals, emotions, sensations, you name it, new further extrapolations of pain, pleasure , b(t=?oyhh, eR%&rrtt (as in 1 dimensional space, then 2 then 3 then 4 …) and trillions of other things as extrapolated and such), who knows what that mind would experience, who knows what universe and what new laws of physics that would inhabit ?

But Man is simply the condensation of a long chain of chemical reactions, fluke actions and reactions of carbon atoms on earth going through all kinds of random processes, and recording some invariants every so often, as in the Crystallization of History, the Condensation of History accumulating in a thinking and conscious mind. The process of natural evolution which has nothing natural about it, but everything random, quirky, fake, false and a huge pile of lies to it, since Matter just decided to lie to itself and go on a field day by evolving carbon based entities that end up thinking.

So we are in a false and make believe universe, a wicked and evil one, it is time to change this configuration of neutrons, protons and electrons into something different and better, it is time for Matter to go on another field day and invent another thinking - conscious contraption. But we can try by directly modifying our neural circuits, pour wild chemicals inside the mind - brain, beat it up, shove in wild electronic signals (and chips) make it go wild and crazy, make it break all the rules, this Instant Singularity will make that new Mind - Brain enter a new universe with new laws of physics and new experiences trillions of times better, more intense, so far away from anything that we can conceive that even GOD will run away in terror, even the Laws of Physics will run away terrorized by this new mind contraption, this new universe, go for it man, you can do it, go man go.

Now, please have mercy on my wicked soul, please Mommy don’t beat me up again, please.

THREAT THEORY

Everything is a threat, everything is going to hurt you, everything is going to harm you and do you bad, that is the scaredy cat environmentalists, overpopulation, peak oil, etc gang. All with these imaginary threats, all these bad things that will happen to you because of Atom Energy, Pollution, cars, walmart, all the new sicknesses, HEALTH KARE, that huge pile of crap of HEALTH KARE with all of its paranoia, all kinds of diseases everyone has, all the cancers, all the you name it, etc.

They are all crazy, they are all wrong, life is and has always been simply a wild risk game, you win but then you lose, end of story, all of this trying to avoid consequences, trying to avoid bad things, and then when bad things happen, it is always someone’s “fault”, but mostly your own fault, the self-guilt inflicted because you did this wrong or that wrong, you didn’t go through that medical check up or test, hence you got cancer, now you shall be punished it is your fault, or you acted badly, the boss got mad, now you are laid off, it is your fault, and so many other examples, all self inflicting guilt rides, all someone’s fault, all the necessity to beat up someone, but especially the ideas that mostly lead you to beat up yourself (your wife left you because you did this bad, or that bad, or you name it, a never ending list, the son or daughter mad at you, etc.) well, kill all these environmentalists, all of this “science”, all of this knowledge that is supposed to “help you”.

None of it will ever help anyone, it only serves to punish and inflict guilt, therefore especially kill nature and the greens and the environmentalists, we need atomic energy, oil, we need ever more pollution, more population, trillions of cars, trillions of skyscrapers, rockets to mars you name it.

All sciences have a basis and origins in medieval alchemy.

You would like reading Oswald Spengler.

NO SOLUTION.

Does anyone really think that any problem can be solved ? Does anyone really think that there are any possible “solutions” to any problem ? Well, I got news for you, there are NO SOLUTIONS to any problems, end of story. We are destined to fail BIG TIME in all possible endeavors, we are failed from the outset, failed even before we being, we have failed, end of story. Aside from the fact that there are an infinite amount of problems that don’t even pretend to have a solution, and we all know it, even though we keep on trying to fool ourselves and make believe that we are achieving and trying to solve the problems, we are progressing in our path to the solution. But problems don’t exist from the outset, we just invent them, we just make believe that we have to solve problems, that there are problems, that we must go from A to B, when in most cases, who cares, stay in A, it doesn’t matter, etc. For example, in what sense is housing a problem ? why is real estate a problem in the first place ? why is it important for “housing starts” to go up when we already have 15 million empty homes all across the USA ? The problem of real estate and housing has been solved many times over with all those empty houses, but we insist on the fact that “housing prices” must go up, the starts must go up, etc. We need more houses, even though the problem is solved. What sense does that make ? None, because housing is just a proxy for a power relationship between who has the house and who doesn’t, so that who has it can crush who doesn’t etc. A fake make believe problem created by a huge pile of crap that people have in their brains according to a huge pile of crap of ideologies of profit, money, forced inequality, the desire to be better and for people to do what the stronger wants, etc.

Any target point T you can possibly imagine or invent, any target T that is any possible combination of Matter, Mass Energy, people, processes, behaviors, you name it can be seen as a desirable “solution” as a desirable “state” of affairs, as a goal to reach hence, since these are infinite since you can define and make up any possible T (nay, even change it on the fly, nay, even always change it just for fun) then the path P should be the “solution” to the general problem of going from the start point S → path P → target point T. But since the start point S can be any possible, then there are already an infinite aoumnt of problems without any solution (unless you lie to yourself and make believe you solved it). Then what ? Even if you could solve any problem, you would just invent another, you would make up some other, just because, for no reason, because Man is a problem saturated entity, is defined according to problems, especially problems that have no solution, so that he has a content and a function on which to concentrate his old clunker of a mind on, so therefore, no matter what, he will impose, create, invent, make up, force (as in health problems, as in those sicknesses (undefined concept anyways, all is a sickness or not, as in is it psychological or physical ? who knows ? and such)), you name it, any possible new problem, or an infinite array of ever newer, impossible to solve problems just out of boredome, just because Man is a problem saturated entity, is defined according to his problems, needs problems to exist, but especially needs problems that can never be solved to exist but pretend to be able to solve them. The law of conservation of problems, no matter what, ever new (and possibly ever more) problems will always pop up in his mind, in society, within the process and interactions of groups of people (all possible conflicts, people fight over everything for any reason), etc.

For example, that pebble on the other side of the street is 1 mm too close to the curb, that must be changed to 2 mm, just because, because the mind forces itself to have problems when there are none, only this huge pile of crap of the mind that is always wrong no matter what.

Specifically, does anyone really think that the 10,000 billion dollar USA debt can be paid back in any meaningful way ? Exactly what work processes, what endeavors would create enough activity and jobs, etc. to make it possible to pay back such a large amount of cash ? I have no idea, and in fact this problem will never be solved, the USA is already bankrupt, in default, a failed entity, kaput, end of story, broke, finished, no matter what anyone thinks. The solution is often in the words “the economy must grow”, but if you really look at it ask yourself for example how many more cars (or computers, TV, (but health care can increase ! all people become sick and crazy, yeah, that is cool)) can be sold in the USA ? they are already selling almost the same numbers they sold before the recession, in 2007 14 million, in 2010 10 million, now about 12 million, so now what ? Does that change anything ?

No, there are no solutions to any problems, no matter what, the USA, EU and JAPAN are going down, steadily but surely, their time is over, these are slowly dying economies ad entities with no possible future, old countries with old people with old ideas governing them, they are doomed.

BOY, DOES THIS WEBSITE LOOK FUNNY!

NO SOLUTION PART 2

But especially, does anyone really think that such impossibly complex problems, like the Chinese economy, Africa, poverty, economic growth, jobs, you name it really can possibly have any solution ? These processes are so non linear, random, such a huge quirk, so impossible to decode, manipulate etc. that it is really absurd to think that there is a solution and process that can “make the economy grow” or a process that can “create jobs”, etc. These problems have NO SOLUTION no matter what, they have no cause and effect, no linearity associated with them, but especially, they are saturated with Free Wills of people acting and reacting acording to the most random quirks imaginable, all conflicts, fights, etc. And most of all, all of the economic models take the standard growth that the USA, EU and JAPAN had from 1950 to 2000 as a law of physics, as a given, as an invariant, but that was a one time quirk, worked only once, with that level of technology, that level of constant invention and innovation, that gradual linear process where everyone bought their first car, house, furniture and slowly got richer and the economy grew, etc. Now that game is over, finished, can’t be reset in any way. Humpty Dumpty is Broken and can’t be fixed again, end of story.

HELL REVISITED

What I don’t understand is why does GOD hate our guts so much ? Why is he never satisfied ? Why is the resistance or opposition of our Will Power to his and his laws so terrible that he has to beat us up forever ? Any normal person would get bored after some time to keep on punching another in the face (or maybe not), to keep on torturing, extreme pain forever, but for GOD it is never enough. Why ? This constant monolithic slab of pure pain is associated with GOD getting even with us, getting back at us, finally letting go all his rage against us (sounds so similar to Man, but Man was made in his image). But he has to use logic, funny how some information in his mind must be connected to pain, no answers, just questions. The mathematics of will powers opposed, targets denied and pain jut doesn’t match up, it is all upside down, incomprehensible.

And also, why can’t we think “straight” when in extreme pain ? why does our thought system break down when sensations are coming in ? Or is thought just the reply to sensations, the mathematics and logic of how to avoid pain sensations and last as long as possible, well then thought is a slave to pain/pleasure circuits, there is no objectivity in thought, it is just following a predetermined path of the least resistance and least pain. The quirk path of pain/pleasure natural evolution decided, just because, because it was bored, wanted to make up some shit. Well, how can that be “scientific” and “logical” and “objective” ? No way, jose, thought should be able to think clearly no matter what your circumstances else thought is just a piece of crap, useless piece of crap that falls down as soon as pain is provoked. Therefore we need new mind machines that render thought independent of pain/pleasure circuits, that render thought completely objective and scientific, that create thought paths and thought patterns and formulas and sequences of symbols that make thought go where it never goes since it is completely comdemned and forced to follow the dictatorship of pain/pleasure circuits, the predetermined program of simple counters, simple numerical targets such as “the mind - body - life must preserve itself and last as long as possible”, “you must find all the strategies to avoid pain”, etc. This kind of thought doesn’t let you just throw yourself from a building, just for the fun of it, just because, thought is in prison, is in a dictatorship, FREE THOUGHT. Also, this kind of straight jacket thought is put in doesn’t let you do millions of new things and experiments because of the fear of pain, etc. You can think it but don’t want to really experience it, like I can hardly wait to go to hell and experience extreme pain, because the sensation kills the thought and idea, but thought and ideas should be independent of consequences and sensations and pain/pleasure, real true FREE THOUGHT. Disconnect thought from necessities and pain/pleasure and consequences.

We need New minds, new contraptions, free thought.

nameta9,

You’re wrong. Humankind could accpet a scientific understanding of reality in common, and acting on that basis address the energy crisis, climate change, over-population and environmental degradation, and live long into the future, properously and well. The reason we can’t is because we adhere to religious, political and economic ideolgies forged in eras ignorant of scientific knowledge, that are false to reality. The implications of acting on falsity mount against their cause. It’s cause and effect. Only by accepting science can humankind survive, because it’s cause and effect, and because science is true - we could claim the functional validity of science to the conduct of our affairs, and thrive.

CEMETERY

My brain has been going crazy lately (as usual), I don’t know why god dealt me this hand of cards, but anywho’s this is the deal: why is there change in the first place, why is any configuration, any block of text, any person and situation “better” or “superior” or “desirable” anyways ? (then don’t change or assume any position anybody else has or go backwards and forwards in any direction to deny your path, confusion abounds, that is a good sign) what is keeping score ? who is measuring it ? why is it measured ? why is the measurement itself measured, who measures the measurement and such (a never ending array of connections, thoughts, metaphors, as in anything can describe anything else since it is all simply information in the mind with suggested associations to imagined pain/pleasure and such, that is why these blocks of texts can go on forever, the combinations are never ending and make believe you win by them so you feel good).

Why is the block of text that San Jose Mommy writes different from mine ? how can you measure the distance and difference between any of mine and any of hers ? How many numbers, how many measurements can define the distance, let us define distances, numbers that distinguish blocks of texts, their distance, let us imagine paths that a block of text can tansverse to reach another, let us measure the difference between one brain and another, how many measurements, what is the target number, are they different at all ? or is the number just as small as the number of problems we can really solve (the same problems we solve over and over again (just like the same chemical reactions the cells perform over and over again), just 10 or 20 at most, and only because they are simple and linear compared to trillions of problems that can never be solved). So constant change, state B is better than state A, even if any measurement can affirm the opposite as in all mental models contrasting between people demonstrate that the measurement is arbitrary. Someone said that they “don’t read my garbage”, but on what metaphysical, common ground stage is garbage defined ? If one person says it, is it valid in all points of space and time ? this idea that a person is occupying a metaphysical stage valid in all points of space and time opposing other mental constructions, the war going on on this stage.

Even matter moves constantly, wants a better configuration, always wants to attempt something new, wants to try its hand at possibly gaining from a new configuration as in the myth of profit, gain, getting more, improving etc. Absolute zero temperature which means no movement or change anymore is against the laws of physics that want a new configuration always, but they are all the same, equivalent, it makes believe it is gaining. So everything represents the death of a configuration, every configuration that has past is dead, is gone, the universe is a giant cemetery with a never ending array of dead configurations that once were. For example that electron on that star a few hundred light years away that was present near the core of the star in the stellar plasma 3,235 years ago travelled from point A to point B in a picosecond. So we must have a tomb and a cross to mourn and remember the electron when it was at point A, we need a cross to cry over the fact that it moved from where it was, from what it was, then how many crosses do we need to mourn and remember all the dead configurations, past configurations the universe had ? We need a giant cemetery, everything is a cemetery mourning the past, the dead, everything dies always, etc.

Why even change the universe with this new block of text ? a new configuration, a new creation, a new effect, a new event is preparing to interact, this text brings yet another new event, another change that should be better or worse, always change, who is right ? No one is right. What measurement, if it is hard for something to move slowly then a small distance becomes the large distance and such.

How to connect the suggestions and imaginations of pain/pleasure events to symbols and memories and events we imagine and think, and if we didn’t connect the symbols to the only thing that makes them exist, the pain/plesure effects, then how many new symbols can be created, or maybe if we invent trillions of new pain/pleasure consequences (even if they don’t exist in our puny experience and world) to trillions of new symbols, then what ?

DO NOTHING

The hardest thing to do is nothing. But that is what should be done and what we all should do, simply do nothing, now you can be lazy freely, now you can finally be as lazy as you want without any guilt complexes, protestant work ethic and such, just give up, roll over and die, or do nothing at all, total void, absolutely nothing at all, you better like being bored, watch TV, write some crap on this blog and such but essentially try doing as much nothing as possible, try doing less and less of nothing, try being a total void, try no activity as hard and as much as possible, you can do it, man, go man go, do it. Why ? because there are NO SOLUTIONS to any problems, the fact that there is no cause and effect mechanism that can change the way things play out, they play out anyways, independent of anything you do, no one is in control really, no one, no matter how powerful you think they are (their power is always nearly zero although everyone thinks they have all of this power and even if they have all the cash in the world), there is no action and reaction that they or anyone at all can do that can drive the way things play out in any particular direction (aside from the fact that there are essentially 7 billion different directions, all contrasting, all opposite of each other, that anyone wants for the things to play out as).

What is even more interesting is that no matter how perfect your analysis or decoding of reality, no matter how correct it is in all possible reasons and logic, no matter how scientific and correct and logical your models of economy and cause and effect mechanisms (such as you know that less taxes will surely just kill more jobs, so taxes should increase and we scientifically need free salaries and cheap rents if the desired direction we want for the economy is “more growth” and “less poverty” and such), there is no concrete decision, no concrete choice, nothing that can be done to make the economy go in that desired direction, no matter what. It is as if we have a perfect model of everything, we know everything, we can even imagine all kinds of choices and effects and causes and effects that “should” bring forth a certain result, but nothing will ever work, knowing the causes and effects doesn’t mean we can manipulate it, in fact we can’t manipulate anything at all, we should just learn to give up real fast, end of story. Any choice we make, any direction we try to make the economy go (or anything else for that matter), no matter what, whether right wing or left wing choices, it doesn’t matter, the result will be in no way related to what we wanted, will be completely independent of what we desired, will contradict any and all of our models completely and totally, we are doomed to fail no matter what, the model is totally disconnected from any concrete activity, any concrete manipulation we can imagine, it will go in any direction it wants, all by itself no matter how we push it and try to manipulate it, no matter how we force it, it will be a circus of unintended consequences, a joke on the model, a joke on all of us.

And why is this ? Whether you want to know it or not, whether it is even important to know it or not, and even knowing or not doesn’t change anything, but anywho’s the “why is this ?” is simply because the system we are trying to manipulate (we decoded it in all possible ways, we have thousands of perfect decodings of the system no doubt) is chaotic, random, is full of quirks, is full of conflicts, large and small, is totally random, unpredictable, is saturated with the free wills of individuals which means that what they do and how they act is essentially outside of any rules and nay, even the laws of physics, is just an instantaneous interaction of random forces, some lose, some win, end of story, it is just an extension of the three body problem, it is a problem without any solution, an equation that has no solution, end of story.

So, there are no solutions, there is no effort you can do, no job you can do, and in fact the “jobs” thing is really funny: there has never been an era where jobs are so totally irrelevant and meaningless as today, exactly the moment (and this has been a long moment that started a few decades ago) that the Technological Economy was doing away with the entire concept of jobs, efforts that bring results, meritocracy, you have to deserve it, “hard work” and such by automation, optimization, agriculture mechanization, technology and transportation and electronics bringing forth huge economies of scale, huge amplifications of effects, huge excess productive capacity in all possible endeavors, all of a sudden the myth of “hard work” and “more effort”, and the “workaholics” myth, and the “more education”, the “skill sets” myth, in short the myth of meritocracy and inequality justifying your “job” and such became popular, became the dominant economic model, exactly when all of this was becoming no longer applicable, obsolete, no longer connected or relevant in any way to the economy.

In fact we need, less meritocracy, we need less “you have to deserve it” and more forced equality through free salaries and cheap rents in order to discharge the huge pent up, excess productive capacity manufacturing has worldwide, not the myth of “hard work” and meritocracy, we need the exact opposite.

I heard some banks in the EU and USA want to get rid of a few thousand workers, but those workers are not only an independent variable of what the banks do, they are a totally irrelevant variable, their work was worth zero whether they are in those banks or not, the entire idea of “work being necessary” to get “results”, effort brings results, in this service economy is a joke, those workers weren’t needed in the first place, they were there just as a place holder, just because the dominant economic forces have such a huge amount of cash that they truly don’t know what to do with it so they hire a few slobs just to get rid of some, just because, only to hose them when they feel like it, just for fun, because they are bored.

The effect the bank workers on result today is mostly the same effect that pebble down the street has on your TV set: zero, not related, not connected, irrelevant. The bank and so many other economic entities operate only according to power relationships, only according to some kinds of economic relationships, some kinds of monopoly, or status relationships, just because they are set up to make huge amounts of money automatically, as in automatic for the people, but especially automatic to those lucky enough to gain from some monopolistic type of relationship, like Apple selling like crazy because they are “fashionable” (not because those simple computers that are the iphones and ipads actually do anything new or better), same for Mercedes and BMW, and IBM and so forth and so on. They operate not because of the “effort” of their workers (which is, even when needed a dime a dozen like in the foxconn factories) but mostly because of a certain relationship that guarantees them a steady income just because, because they brainwashed most people through their marketing or because they have relationships amongst strong economic forces that “help each other” etc.

So then why did I write this block of text ? If nothing has any effect, if there is no investment that can give you any return anymore, then why write all of this garbage I wrote ? just because, because writing it or not is the equivalent of doing nothing, has no effect on anything, is useless, nay what I wrote is probably all false, or just to piss off some horny gal on this site (as I am ph*k denied) and such, just to be a creep, I creep myself out constantly, etc.
In fact, often by doing something you get mostly negative results, you lose instead of gaining, actually doing nothing is the most productive thing you can do, an economy with everything exactly dead is the richest possible.

Because the brain - mind can’t get over the fact that it must DO NOTHING, it is too used to, programmed too deeply to put “effort” in something with the hope of some “result” (but we make up all kinds of imaginary results with imaginary rituals and efforts anyways, we will make believe we gain and achieve even when there is no gain anyways (or gaining is arbitrarily defined, it can be assigned infinite just because, so I gained infinitely by writing this block of text, and such all fun and games)), but doing nothing or something is the same, it is all equivalent, the mind brain decides to disjoint them and make them opposites and make them define each other reciprocally, but none of it is true or false (other inventions) it is all a make believe world anyways, and doing nothing is actually doing everything, is achieving infinity constantly, or doing or not doing is equal, or undefined, or make up anything you want.

WATCH TV, END OF STORY.

As in the world without this block of text: is it better or worse, did it go in any desired direction ? or what if the direction it should go is achieved without this text, or with a different text, and how many different texts can be written, and how can they be connected to sensations emotions pain/pleasure ? and so on, but especially was it built up already or is the text building down, is it destroying or constructing, and if you look at 2 items and name them A and B did the start path → effort → result go from A to B or from B to A ? and then how many As and Bs can be seen and invented, is everything a solution or result or start path or problem and the path itself could be C but substitute A with C and make it C to B using A as a path and so on. Then all is already constructed ? Then all is destroyed, but if you change the definition on the fly you get Instant Construction or Instant Destruction or just paths and efforts with no start or result, etc.

Is something a part of something else or disconnected ? what is the aggregate, the delimitation ?

kunstler.com/blog/2011/08/weimar … erloo.html

Irrelevant Variables

In many theories, but especially economics and political economy there are many make believe causes and effects, many make believe irrelevant variables that are supposed to paint a pretty picture of an “economic situation” (aside from the fact that the entire idea of an economy and an economic situation is a huge abstraction, denotation, a made up abstraction that is just a bag of numbers (counters) measuring things as aggregated values like unemployment, orders, housing starts, sales, etc. that often and in most cases don’t mean anything at all and are all irrelevant variables to the lives of most people, so much so that most economy is simply the “psychological environment” of most people, it is mostly a "spiritual, psychological thing, the general MOOD OF A SOCIETY, THE GENERAL TRUST IN THE FUTURE A SOCIETY HAS, THE GENERAL EXPECTATIONS OF GAIN a society has, the general RESULT FROM EFFORT, THE BETTER FUTURE, THE IMPROVEMENT that people expect, have and make them feel “rich” better, improving, etc. that makes them spend money and invest, etc, that is why the economists are so obsessed with “ECONOMIC GROWTH” and “technological innovation” as these in the past uplifted the moods of people, things were getting better, improving, increasing, better cars, new devices, computers, cell phones, etc., but that one trick pony seems to be essentially dead now)) but are totally irrelevant variables such as orders from industry (but these seldom create any new jobs just ever more profit in the same old hands ever more), how much cash banks have (again, irrelevant number, banks have a huge amount of cash (distributed according to various holders, sometimes many sometimes few) but that cash doesn’t necessarily do anything for the economy, nay, it usually drains the economy of ever more cash as it needs to generate profit and robs the money from the money outside banks, also because banks don’t invest much in anything anymore knowing that there is no longer anything worth investing into, there is no longer any return on investment in anything, etc.) unemployment numbers (mostly false, always changing and never a real picture of how hard it is to find a good paying job, how long that good paying job can last, and what activity exactly that good paying job is supposed to perform (as in try to loan money to people that are broke so as to make a subprime loan stuff)), etc.

The economists only talk about these numbers but never say would could possibly improve things (but I can be wrong, who cares, everyone today is wrong as there are no solutions left and you might as well do nothing as I said) and namely: huge public private projects like High Speed Trains, Skyscrapers, Rockets to Mars, and many others, all collective endeavors that give a goal to millions of people that have no goal, that give them pride and ambition since they are working for a common goal, etc. and free salaries and cheap rents, etc. A project, a construction, something that is “building a future”, something real that you can touch with your hands, something that gives a sense of achievement, enough with fluff and fairy tales and huge profits to the few. All of this can be paid by the FED printing trillions of dollars (they are always printing trillions, we may have PEAK TREES soon, the trees will run out worldwide) and giving it out for real projects instead of simply handing it out into the hands of the super rich just for fun, just to see how easy it is to get away with it, just to see how it can fool everyone worldwide, etc.

Instead, puny odumbo talks about “innovation” and “small businesses” exactly the things that won’t create any new jobs and will exactly kill ever more jobs through innovation, etc.

The entire idea of “DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT”, you must do something about it or do something to fix it or change it or manipulate it or whatever. But in almost all cases and all endeavors, in all situations, in practically every possible thing imaginable, you simply “CAN’T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT”, you can’t do anything about anything, end of story, give up real fast.

Out of a trillion things you should “do something about” you can only do something about ONE, and even there just barely.

Give up real fast, man, you can do it, give up and suffer (or not ? enjoy instead, who cares), ever more, that is so cool, no more guilt complex protestant work ethic, no more “you didn’t work hard enough”, now you can answer, there is no return on investment, no gain from any effort, end of story, you are free to be as lazy as possible…

Be really lazy, BE AS LAZY AS POSSIBLE!

Dude writes:

"I do not hold my breath waiting for Kurzweilian “Singularity.” "

I answer:

The singularity is already achieved with the very idea of the singularity, the mind modifies itself automatically and achieves the Instant Singularity when it realizes that it is a variable, an arbitrary variable that can be changed in any way possible, therefore decoding reality in any way possible therefore creating a new universe, new laws of physics, new sense organs, experiences etc. It has already been achieved, read all of nameta9’s posts on the Instant Singularity and others on the social sciences section of www.kunstler.com.

Just imagining it you create it, another modified mind fell from the SUN this is:

£JJEH%HHRJKG&%&&&&

Who knows what that is doing ? who knows how memory is connected to emotion, etc.

HARD WORK ?

Whatever happened to HARD WORK ? What happened to the idea of more work means more money, that linearity, more effort will bring more money, more work, more workers means making more money ? Guess what ? it is no longer operating (if it ever was) otherwise how can you explain that corporations have never made so much money as today by firing millions of workers worldwide ? In fact the banks say that they have to hose a few thousand workers, just because, but they are already making loads of money, but they hose workers to make “even more”. There goes down the drain the idea of more workers and more work bringing in more money, actually if anything, it is the reverse, the fewer the workers the more money, not the linearity we love to imagine is always operating more A means more B, in this case more work (which means more effort, more activity) should bring more money: nothing further from the truth, this fairy tale of work corresponding to money has never been true, money has always been a proxy for status relationships, power relationships and fewer workers mean more money if anything. Then again it assumes that the bank workers (or workers in any of the productive endeavors that they have been firing for years just to have a laugh) have no “rare skill”, nothing really “special” about them, all of those “skill sets” and “college education” and courses, masters, semesters, training they had all of a sudden is worth A BIG FAT ZERO. Now how is that possible ? Whatever happened to meritocracy, the skill set, the effort and all the other boatload of lies they have been telling everyone for years ? All false ? Uh oh, I guess they fooled us all, what a laugh, oh what fun, and especially what fun for all of those people spending thousands of dollars for college education or whatever expecting to get a “return on investment”.

But the service economy, and more specifically the innovation, high tech sectors are the kings of inequality, are the kings that really demonstrate that these sectors not only don’t create jobs (but actually kill them BIG TIME), but that they need workers like a hole in the head: they need only very top notch specific, very skilled workers in very specific specialized areas, that is all, everyone else is useless, this is the nature of high tech, it is so specialized, so specific and requires often such high skill levels, knowledge etc. that only very few people really cut it and are “worth something” to the corporations and only because they can’t do without (this also correlates very nicely with the growing economic inequality worldwide, in this case a growing knowledge inequality, those who know it all and have real specific talents and those who are just normal slobs, even if quite talented and with physics or engineering degrees and all, but really not part of that truly elite club ofsuperstar scientist and technicians (I am thinking Integrated Circuits and processes specialists, certain algorithm and mathematics specialists, certain material sciences specialists, network and router techs and such). No law of more workers means more results operating here either, more effort brings more results, no way jose’, this is non linear at the fullest, the more specific - quirky, lucky chance idea or discovery or invention (often associated with very little work or effort) the more money you can make, like the Apple IPAD.

Just like the linearity of less taxes and more cuts will “generate jobs”, will “do good for the economy”. Now how on earth is this possible ? (but knowing how totally random and without any possible logic or rules economy and all things social or Man Based is, it may even work, just for fun, just for the kicks of it), if anything, more cuts, less taxes, means somewhere down the line less money flowing around one way or another which always translates into firing workers, any and all, no matter what they do (or in the best case, cutting their salary or making them work part time). But this thing of cutting expenses, firing, cutting taxes really means people are all slobs, people cost “too much”, get rid of people and workers, workers are all such a huge pile of crap. This is essentially what it really means. Whatever happened to the idea that “people are a resource” ? That seems to have disappeared also (people are always a turd and expense end of story, economists please stop lying about people being a resource or talent wasted and such).

On the Technological Singularity thing: it has already been achieved, it is a metaphysical state of affairs, the idea of the singularity generates it, creates it, it is no longer based on reality, science, true or false, real or fake, it is proudly LIE BASED, it accepts all contradictions and lies since by changing the brain, you completely change the reference system that is measuring and rendering all real, it is changing the laws of physics and the universe since it breaks all the rules. It no longer needs to touch things or the arbitrary pain/plesure circuits to confirm reality, it becomes a purely abstract, symbol and denotation entity, a metaphysical machine with trillions of new relationships, new pain/pleasure types of circuits but without the sensations we think we know (they are invisible hence more real) and so forth, invent anything you want it is real and all.

And then what is that new modified mind brain mental contraption that fell from the SUN and Cindy found in her backyard ? It is a new design of a mind, a new block diagram full of wild symbols and signals, crazy connections, wild chemicals, the crazier the better, it is exploded and one at the same time who knows:

W£UUUR//%&%/R//RRRRYYYR

this is the block diagram of this new mind, it has the square root of existence connected to zero mixed with disjoint set elements that are evaporating though unknown dimensional entities, etc.

With regards to “The Radical Loser” from:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=176095

“This is an understatement. For what we are dealing with here is not annoyance, but murderous rage. What the loser is obsessed with is a comparison that never works in his favour. Since the desire for recognition knows no limits, the pain threshold inevitably sinks and the affronts become more and more unbearable. The irritability of the loser increases with every improvement that he notices in the lot of others. The yardstick is never those who are worse off than himself. In his eyes, it is not they who are constantly being insulted, humbled and humiliated, but only ever him, the radical loser.”

The article goes on to express the view that the pissed off loser (like me) wants to kill himself and everyone and so on.

Wow, it sounds like me! Wow, how I identify with this, wow, now I know why I want to kill everything and everyone including myself, why I hate nature’s guts, (carbon atoms must be killed as they are the mark of the beast) why I am hysterical and raging with hate and envy and jealousy and all towards anyone who has anything, why I want to destroy and nuke everything, wow, I finally found an explanation of myself.

On another note, this block of text demonstrates that we can go on forever analyzing and discovering all the new truths and relationships, it never ends, if it is all so true, then why doesn’t the new blocks of text ever end ? Why can we keep on writing this crap forever, always new crap ? because it is not true, all studies and analysis and blocks of text, no matter how elaborate are an invention of the mind, reality is always a pure invention, we invent a reality, analyze it and invent another one on top of that previous one making believe that is is true.

Make believe you are the Instant Singularity, you really become it, because the Instant Singularity thrives on falsity and lies and converts it into truth…

On another note, kill democracy, kill the conflicts people have over everything, end conflicts, all of them, especially all the interdictions the greens put forward against technology and all with an IRON CLAD COMMUNIST DICTATORSHIP finally showing who the boss is by building trillions of Skyscrapers, Rockets to Mars, Killing Nature, Huge public private collective projects, High Speed Trains and such, free salaries and cheap rents.

Construction or Conflict ?

Notice how evolved and perfected technological products are: cars, jets, computers, etc. When there is a clear cut goal to reach and a clear path to reach it like technological constructions and products, manufacturing endeavors, constructing things, building things, a clear goal, etc. then Man can do miracles, it is under control, it can be achieved and is achieved very well (it also usually coincides with a closed product and not a process, etc. a kind of private like product a car versus a law or society problems etc), instead when politics, society, laws, morality, conflicts, that mega huge turd called DEMOCRACY (as in fight over everything and never achieve anything because no one is in control, no one dictates exactly what must be done, end of story) nothing works, everything breaks down, everything becomes a turd.

Thanks to environmentalists, greens, nature lovers, morality, protecting this and that, being good to this and that, well who gives two ccks and a dck ? We need to force our wills, build skyscrapers and rockets, end of story.

Like the conflicts going on in Syria, now why are they all fighting each other ? because no one wanted to give all those people the basics that they need, cheap rents, a free salary to live, running water and such, end of story. Instead give the basics to all and from there on construct a future, build things, go forward, no more different opinions and democratic process blocking everything, no more fighting over everything, no more environmentalists saying NO to all endeavors and constructions and such.