There…

[size=50]
…[/size]

[size=150]
There…[/size]

[size=112]
Throughout life it seems as if we are always going places, evolving. There is never time or space to question the accepted assumption of time and space. Even if there were the time, it is insane to view time in a different way, other than linearly. We all know that. We all know that time unfolds.

Space, has to exist out here. Space cannot be a visual reflection of our space-less inner selves.

I don’t know why the thingy with the separation of the optic nerves sends me. Einstein’s specific theory of relativity lays out a spectrum of fields of time and space intertwined upon crossroads that all exist simultaneously. That gets under my skin. The example of space/time using a flashlight in the book, The Dancing Wu Li Masters is disturbing. I think Ouspensky gave an example of individuals riding in a car. The passengers view upcoming crossroads, street signs, and cities chronologically, appearing as the trip progresses. An individual looking down on the same vehicle from far above can see all crossroads, the signs, and the city simultaneously. P.D. Ouspensky’s explanation of dimensions and eternity are strictly mathematical yet divinely inspirational and thought provoking. These musings challenge my accepted concept of space and time and they are logical.[/size]

[size=50]
…[/size]

[size=112]

Since I began verbally expressing and better understanding The Holy Trilogy of Organized Labor and ingraining the outer expressions of my belief into my life something has begun to transform in me.

At moments time and space begin to disappear. A tremendous calm overtakes me.
Nothing of my doing, although I do seem to be able to encourage this melting feeling in my quieter moments…

I am amazed at what I am seeing. It’s like I lived my life from behind an old 8mm black and white film. Now I am living and viewing the world in a blu-ray fashion. Every moment is coming alive. The intricate focus is overwhelming. Each one of us in every moment ingrains all aspects of labor, capital, and material/objects in many ways at infinite cross points within each of our realities. We are all one.

The separate clogs of individuals branded as either white or black representing labor or capital with the gray, unnoticed, background of material/objects is no longer logical or acceptable.

Organized Labor is becoming my entire spiritual life, and why not? I need an organized religion to make sense to me. My spiritual belief must still be logical or there is not the seamless connection to my life…out here.

I cannot ask if what I am doing is wrong…I am beyond that now. I’m transforming. I feel death when I grow far from my beliefs, rebirth when I increase the portion of Organized Labor in the form of labor, capital, or material/objects in my life.

Wait a minute…there. I’m here again. I’m melting yet again under the blanket of the concepts and contracts of Organized Labor. I’m identifying the outer expressions of labor, capital, and material/objects that have been created – that I have obtained, in this reality. The timeless, wordless meanings from the loins of Organized Labor are swimming in my idiom, my space-less inner self. There is a mind altering calm that is solid, and dwells in a space that precludes our normal vision of time.

There. I’m here. Now there is no place to go. There is peace… an indescribable calm.

There.

My thesis for this thread:
Organized Labor is a philosophical discipline that can be used for individual self-perfection. The above example is a real-life exercise that I experience semi-regularly. This is how Organized Labor is done.
[/size]

[size=50]
…[/size]

[size=50]…[/size][size=140]How I spend my time while being banned.[/size]