A 'Black Hole' is spinning Spacetime

Matter collapsing into itself or whatever
they think it does to ‘make’ a Black Hole
has nothing whatsoever to do with reality, imho.

There are simply places in Space where the
Spacetime is spinning, just like a tornado occurs
now and then in the atmosphere. Energy events
occur and the result is these vortices, some of which
are at the center of galaxies, some at the centers
of atoms.

Not only to they not consume matter, they actually
produce matter. No charges can stay where there
is such a spin, so Spacetime is voided of all its
virtual pairs there. This material becomes super-magnetized
and is shot away at right-angles to the disc. It
eventually coelesces into stars, and begins a cycle
of radiating until there is nothing left to fuse, and
then falling back into the spin center to be
spun back up. So, the stars and matter orbitting
the ‘Black Hole’ are constantly radiating, but also constantly
being re-newed.

users.accesscomm.ca/john

is my Galaxy Model for the Atom, where
I explore the possibility the the Universe is a huge
Fractal, with galaxies just being large atoms.
There’s a good solution for Benzene there
using spinning/precessing discs. It also puts forward
the perfect radiation for the LeSage model
of gravitation- the energy being radiated by
electrons as they fuse their mini-matter!

Enjoy!

john

Nice work, John :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing.
Is there any way of putting the giant ball into some sort of 3D/gyroscopical frame so u can turn it and spin it in several directions simultaneously?
Also have u seen this? [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jHsq36_NTU[/youtube]
The author admits it’s “non-conventional” !
But I like the “vortex, not rotation” idea.

Man!!

That is Fantastic graphics, especially the “continued”.
I wish I had that graphics program, the things that I could reveal…

The software is what is stopping you? Hmm. What is that software called?

Dunno, but I thought that I had already mentioned that to you guys.
With the right tools, I can be a serious rational artist.

That you require a graphics program in order to reveal juicy information?

This is the first I am hearing of this.

If you mediate the idea of some ice-seat structure of the earth, it is interesting how nicely this syncs up with ‘Flat Earth.’

That is, always moving ‘up.’

unbotswana.org.bw/img/UN_Logo_OW.gif

And it’s not like anyone but the UN purports to know anything about Antartica.

I have no idea what that meant. :confused:
But it was mentioned at NWO that you could get the graphics going if I provide the math. The problem is “which math” fits which program? I have to work with it to see how to communicate with any program.

Oh I see you don’t know how to use graphics programs. I don’t either, but I could maybe figure it out using d3. Likely not, though. Math is not my strong suit at all.

We need to find you someone you can work with.

I’ll explain the flat earth thing in a second.

The last graphics program that I used was ACAD back in the 80’s (I think).
Well, other than an internet program that allowed for animation gifs to flip through.
If I can play with one, I can most likely figure it out.

I had fun writing a somewhat graphics program for an avatar that would read what I typed and provide facial expressions to match the words as it read out-loud. It would interpret what was written and smile, wink, shift eyes around, frown, grimace, raise an eyebrow, and such. If it got pissed, it could pick up and throw something at you. It was an exercise in interpreting language into something a machine could understand enough to respond somewhat emotionally.

And then I wrote an online program to teach photographic memory. It would adapt itself to the needs of your mind and reprogram you such as to enhance your visual memory as you “played the game”. I have always been disappointed in how little schools use such things.

OK so the UN gets some mention because their logo is a rendition of Flat Earth. There is no Antartica. Instead, the view supposes that Antartica is the base that wraps around the otherwise flat planet. This sounds absurd to some, but why the UN would go with such an image makes little sense unless the Earth actually is flat, or that idea is some sort of encoded Masonic thing and the logo is a message rather than an insight. Plus there is the fact that no one on earth is allowed to go to Antartica, and it’s patrolled by joint forces around the clock and if you even get close without authorization they will blow you the fuck away.

Remember, the entire reason for the first two World Wars was to get the UN in place, the first step in the New World Order. It’s a highly occultic operation run by the Big Boys with the real knowledge. So I mean, who knows. If I were them I would mislead the world about the shape of the Earth—if it was the case that I had the means and opportunity to do so—because that ensures that no one can really grasp “true” knowledge. It ensures that, fundamentally, you retain the power and control.

I don’t ‘believe’ in Flat Earth, as FX for example accused me of doing, but I haven’t dismissed it all together as logically impossible. So, with the possibility that ‘Flat Earth’ has some sort of legitimacy, be it literally or metaphorically, we can take a look at the ‘science’ (I use this word loosely as its mostly fundies without no scientific understanding that espouse this view).

Flat Earth says that the Earth is always moving ‘up’ (but for our purposes here we’ll just assume ‘forward’), which directly mirrors the model presented here.

So what am I saying?

Basically that maybe the ‘up’ part of the ‘biblical sciences’ is actually true, only that it’s not ‘up’ so much as ‘moving’ or ‘forward’

Also that the UN logo doesn’t make sense given a spherical earth.

What Do I Get?

That there are satellites up there in space and that atoms seems to be spherical.

I’m just saying.

Right now OP is deluding astrophysics.

Einstein explained black holes, just as he explained time, found other weird things like spooky action etc.

Just because you havn’t read up on black holes, then you resort to pure medival guesswork and spekulation, this is very tragic, specially on a philosophy forum it would suit a religious forum much better.

Black Hole is the result when a super giant collapses on itself, it starts when a super giant reaches iron in it’s fusion. Iron is a very stable matter, and therefore takes immens energy to fuse it to a higher state on the periodic table. From there on, it take more and more energy to fuse matter and the Super Giant will soon burn out and go cold, therefore collapse on itself resulting in a huge explotion which can create a BH, neutron star or magnetar. If it’s a smaller start, it creates dwarfs.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4V-ooITrws[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jHsq36_NTU[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvgaxQGPg7I[/youtube]

Fantastic!

Im fairly sure the science industry is just medieval guesswork with better calculators and equipment. Hawking said there is no such thing as a black hole, only gravity wells. Hawking already disavowed his theory that black holes have event horizons. Noone’s ever witnessed a star explode, nor a black hole, we just see it’s effects, which appear to be like a vortex or gravity well.

Modern science is rather religious, mathematics and statistics are their god. Funny statements are “something is nothing, nothing is a bubbling something.”

Science is like religion. Religion was made as a model to explain phenomenon. The only difference is science doesn’t kill you if you disagree with the model, and science books are constantly changing, unlike religious books.

I’ve already experienced as much of you as I care to. The thought of you revealing more does not fill me with joy.

Again … never contributing to the topic, merely here to throw rocks at people.

And exactly who gives a damn about your joy? Why should they?

Any next replies from you like this, that does not contribute to the topic will start earning you warnings.