Universe and Time

By “why” did you mean “how did it get started” or “why is it still there”?
As I explained, once any concentration of affectance begins to move in any direction, it acquires more affectance within it that is already heading in that direction (aberrantly self-reinforcing) and thus even after any impetus has gone away, it continues in that same direction. So once the Moon began moving parallel to the Earth’s surface, it naturally continued to do so.

I assume, without knowing for certain, that the Moon initially began it’s orbit because it was originally a part of the Earth and broke away. That would explain the direction of its orbit as well as why it is always facing the Earth, not rotating.

By “aka”, I meant that “force of gravity” is what they have been calling it, even though in reality it is merely migration. Additionally, the migration “accelerates” because of that momentum issue. The affectance concentrations begin to move in a direction and thus acquires momentum, but they are still under the influence of a non-symmetric ambient affectance field, so they migrate even more, beyond their existing velocity. And no matter how fast they are going, they are still being influenced by that non-symmetric ambient field so they keep going faster and faster = “accelerating”, acquiring more and more momentum. That is why things that fall go faster and faster as they fall (what used to be called “Newton’s Law”). Today they blame it on “bent-space” (as if that actually made any sense at all).

Both “how did it get started?” and “why is it still there?”.

Why do you think that “it” is a meaningful question?

Do you know an established physicist who is brave enough to say: “Yes, we are going to stop the mainstream physics by establishing RM:AO”?

That is like asking if there is a practicing psychiatrist who is brave enough to say, “Yes, we are going to stop psychiatry by establishing Neuroscience.

… it doesn’t happen from within.

But from without? Let me guess: from SAM?

Although RM:AO is the science behind SAM, they are actually two different subjects. Even without RM:AO, SAM is proven very largely by the success of corporations. Today’s corporations are somewhat of a dinosaur to SAM’s form of a corporation … much more advanced and more successful in very significant ways. It really is much like the distinction between a homosapian vs a dinosaur. Anyone might guess that the dinosaurs would win in the end … but guess what.

SAM is the future evolution of Corporations, much smaller and far more intelligent, nimble, and durable (for scientifically provable reasons).

As far as when RM:AO, by whatever new name it will have, breaks through to become the new science, I couldn’t say. I might merely slowly evolve hiding any distinction, as they have done before. Timing is always an issue of having a great deal of current-state information concerning a great many variables. I suspect the annihilation rate of homosapian might exceed the growth rate of RM:AO and of SAM.

One must remember the vast majority, despite their elite dress and manners, are still just pretty simple minded apes. And that doesn’t even include the “uncivilized” countries.

What caused the universe?
What caused the time?

The universe was never “caused”, as in coming from a prior nothingness. It was never “started”. The cause/reason of the universe is the logic of the situation (referred to as “God”).

I knew that you would answer this.

And what caused the time?

Time has the same “cause/reason”.
Time is merely the measure of relative changing. The physical universe IS the changing of which time is the relative measure. There can’t be one without the other.

I guess you know which question will be the next one: What caused the affectance? According to RM:AO existence is that which has affect, so I could also ask: What caused the existence? And I guess that your answer will be: “The affectance (existence) was never »caused«; it was never »started«; the cause/reason of the affectance (existence) is the logic of the situation (referred to as »God«).”

Yeah, you got it. Affectance is never caused, although there is a reason for it existing. Affectance is reality itself. There can be no reality without it. And it is mathematically impossible to have no reality.

James,

I think that your affectance concept is quite clever. Too bad that you have not been able to turn it into something practical.

I agree with a lot of what you have said about God.

I probably have not given you enough credit over the years. That’s my bad.

Just thought it needed saying.

Catch you on the flip side.

Well, that’s very kind of you to say.
Thank you.

[size=85]… let’s see now … at a rate of one every five years …[/size] :-k

Universe and time…what do we know of each? Could we say one gives reality to the other? Could the universe exist without time? Could time exist with the Universe?

More importantly, these series of posts are in the science, technology, and math category. What is the scientific, technical, and mathematical analysis of the bare survival and possible revival of this message board? Do we understand what made this message board, once, a great thing? Like all great empires, a thing has a growth and decline, a season, a rhythm and a flow…a natural cycle. May we say it’s spring and will you allow me to say this board is meant for great things once more?

Would you mind telling me a bit about the equation itself (for example about the term to the right of the “p +”)?

I thought so. But if all terms following the “p +” (thus the “pta +”) are “the sum of all changes at all rates in p through time”, then they have to include the entire time of the universe, thus also the future of the universe.

No, no. I didn’t mean “changes through time” as “throughout history and future”, but rather all time-rates-of-changing; velocity, acceleration, acceleration of the acceleration, acceleration of the acceleration of the acceleration…

I could have made the equation in the form of the sum of all changes from [size=150]-∞ [/size]time to [size=150]+∞ [/size]time in order to reflect literally all time past through future, but what would be the point.

The more interesting issue is how to use the equation … wasn’t so easy to figure out. :sunglasses:

How did you figure out the use of the equation? Did you use the equation? And if you did: How did you do it? :sunglasses:

Time is not symmetrical. Only geometric figures can be symmetrical. Time is an independent measurement which doesn’t change with speed or acceleration. You can’t fiddle with time as if it were some kind of cosmic putty. You are getting carried away with your semantic and philosophical imagination. The universe looks exactly how it should. Get a new pair of glasses. :laughing: