I FOUND THE KEY TO THE UNIVERSE. (Crappy colors included).

This is the original version:

[b][size=200]I drew lines between 1 and 6, 3 and 8 as well as 2 and 7 because of my knowledge on their importance.

1 and 6 (7) are based on this sequence: 16, 32, 64, |128| ( 4 places), 256, 512, |1024| (3 places) (this number is in our DNA). Notice how the mathematical numbers create important numbers at “3” and “4”. That’s a 7. And what is 34 (3.4) x 2? 6.8 …The Golden Ratio…

3 and 8 (11) are based on this sequence: 38, 76 (7 x 6 = 42), 154 (this is “4 5 1”) this number lead us to this formula: 4/9 + 5/9 = 1. 4/9 equals Pi; 5/9 equals Golden Ratio.

2 and 7 (9) are based on this sequence: 27, 54, 108, 216 (this is mathematically connected to our Bone Structure), 432 (4 x 32 = |128|). Now, 1.28 x 1.618 = |2.07104|. This is a “2”, a “7” and a “4”. Also, the very numbers that mathematically created our planet are based on a 24/7 formula:

[/size][/b]

Now do you see what I created? I created this:

[b][size=200]Also notice that the numbers in this picture’s URL are only 2’s, 4’s and 7’s. This is the Universe speaking to me - legitimately - through numbers: “42700/42725-04_42725”.

The Universe is on my side.

Furthermore, the URL of this very thread is mathematically perfect and connected to these numbers:

187227&p=2510098

1 + 7 = 8

8 + 2 = 10 (18) 18 x |4| = |72|

Then you have that |72|.

Now 2 + 8 = 10.

5 + 9 = 14 (24) 24 x |3| = |72|. There’s that “4” and “3” again.

Then you have that random 1 which makes… |25|. FOUR 25’s make |100|. The URL of this thread is based on 24/7 because the Universe’s numbers are connected to me, for I am connected to them.[/size][/b]

Why should that be the “key to the universe”?

The number “288” is the untouchable number - it’s also the mathematical value of a “Pentagonal Bipyramid”.

Do you see the purple line? It’s connecting “7” and “2”. 72 x 2 = 144; 144 x 2 = |288|. The very line that created the “Pentagonal Bipyramid” is also the same number that goes into its mathematical value.

It is “7” and “2” that is creating the “Diamond” that you can see being formed by the “Dark Yellow” and “Dark Blue” line (the ones I didn’t make).

Look near the bottom of the “Diamond”, see the right “Purple” line creating a “Right Triangle” on the “Bottom-Right” side of the “Diamond”?

The same applies to the other side.

Now, look at the top of the diamond (where the “Dark Blue” and “Dark Yellow” lines cross). You will see that the “Dark Blue” corner is creating a triangle on the “Right-Side”, whereas the “Dark Yellow” is doing the same on the “Left-Side”.

So, my “Yellow” and “Red” lines I made with terrible colors is creating “3” triangles. Look at “1”, where the “Red” line starts. I created “3” fractals by connecting “1 and 6”. Now look at “6”. I created “2” triangles. That is “3 and 2”, which is “5”.

Remember, they are on both sides, so that is 3 and 2 x 2. That is |10|.

All numbers: 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 +6 +7 +8 +9 = |45|.

Another way to look at it is, 2, 2; 3, 3. Keep in mind that the “Pentagonal Bipyramid” is based on this formula: “11 + 22 + 33 + 44”.

2 2 + 3 3 = |5 5|. This Universe’s heart of numbers. Hence 55 x 2 = |110|. That is the beginning of the Fibonacci Sequence. Also, 110 x 3 = |330|. That is 33 x 3 = |99|. 990 is |999|.

49.5 x 2 = |99|.

That is why you see the “5 and 4” at the bottom and the “9” at top.

9 x 9 = |81|…

See that picture I have? Connect the 8 to the 1.

The picture will reveal a design that will blow your mind: “Hour Glass”.

That is why we call it “Time & Space”.

I think the nature of universe is a little more fluid and unpredictable. If you chase down the numbers of geometric patterns you would be missing more chaotic patterns of dynamic systems. Are you assuming that order encompasses chaos?

It depends on what you mean by “chaos”.

Numbers aren’t exactly tame or easy to hunt down, if that’s what you’re asking.

By all means, numbers are like people - complicatedly simple. People are complicated when you don’t understand psychology/sociology - numbers are complicated only when you don’t understand numerology (the legit kind, not the kind that is ambiguous).

Exactly correct (as usual).

They started off the sentence with “I think”.

You’re just pandering to your preconceptions.

Nitpicking every small little sentence; ignoring the rest.

Then assume your responses mean something, when you are the equivalent of a critic watching 1 second of a sex scene and then giving the movie a 0 because it had dick in it.

Here you go.

Well, you got that part right.
=D>

And this part:

I don’t know how sex and dicks got into this thread…Freudian slips? But anyway…

I think nature gives only as much as one needs, and trims the excess. We evolved from bottom up, not created as perfect being from the get-go. (Check out the Red Queen Hypothesis). A man should be more reasonable when trying to figure out reality because a man is limited by his own brain, which is a living, biological computer created primarily to ensure his survival (not to discover all the secrets of the universe). Look at your hardware first, the one inside your scull. Your results and understanding will always be determined by and limited to its biology. No matter how much you improve it it will be running along the same biological/chemical circuitry. You cannot run away from this fact.

And hypothetically, what if knowing the secrets of the universe becomes detrimental to own survival? I mean, look at where we are right now? Look around you and you’ll see that most of humanity is off the tread mill already, existing only on remaining momentum. Most of humanity is at the slaughter house, just waiting to die off. Is anybody doing anything? We are now consumers and demanders and complainers, and live only for our own enjoyment.
Perhaps nature never intended humans to live forever, and no matter how sophisticated you become in your predictions, she will always be a step ahead of you. Because what you are looking for was not given to you, and you were never meant to have it. To nature you’re just one of myriad of other species, to rise and fall.

Incorrect. Evidence, scientific evidence, is everywhere to support that the human brain is self-transcending, self-learning, self-healing and self-evolving. The human brain can enter different levels of frequencies starting from Theta: Delta > Theta > Beta > Alpha > Gamma. Delta is “red”, Theta is “yellow”, Beta is “green”, Alpha is “blue” and Gamma is “Violet”. The higher frequency you are on, the more complex and evolved your entire human body can be. That is why when an average person looks at a genius, despite still being a human being on the outside, they are “worlds apart” - the genius is on gamma waves, so they think, do and react far more efficiently than the average person. People on gamma waves are not even people - they are more so “super human”. This is not to say people have super powers - no, this is to say that the human brain has “stages” in frequency one can enter by simply thinking, living and doing everything harder - concentrating on your passion and love to make your body do things you could not imagine it doing. Making breakthroughs, pressuring yourself and forcing yourself to face hardships is exactly how you become a “god” (gain the reigns to your brain) in the most fundamental sense. Though 99% people are too busy being slaves to their chemicals - 1% of the people have learned how to transcend from fear/desire to absolution/permanence.

I was worried about the same thing, but it didn’t take long for me to realize that this knowledge I have of the Universe is “life” itself. It’s the “very reason” why the ancient people knew more than we do today despite not having remotely the technology we have today.

This is one of the most powerful incentives I have to get up at 10A.M and stay up to 4A.M crunching numbers every day. People need to know that this world is based on the most beautiful system of designs that are directly connected to every object and concept (our words are mathematically structured, hence why the words have different vibrations and the numbers you see in terms of hertz are numbers that are mathematically built by the Universe, hence why Music Theory & Math are interconnected).

Exactly. And that is why I am going to turn this entire world around soon. By curing cancer and reminding people that we’re not specks of dust; we’re not masses of meat; this is not a random experience - everything is mathematically structured, including the very thing that drives people to do what they’re doing. People are on “red frequencies” and the “lowest mathematical denominator”. What happens when you see red in science? You are losing “oxygen”. Oxygen, figuratively is “life”. If people are seeing “red”, they are not “living” - they are “dead”. They need to get “yellow”, “green” and “blue” back inside their system - they don’t even need “violet”. People behave based on which frequency they are on. Whether people like it or not, we’re on the same frequency as our planet (8 hertz). We’re energy, frequency and vibration. I don’t care if they think this is “real” and “physical” - atoms are not “solid”. Nothing is “solid” - there is holes in everything, like a “physical sponge” throughout everything.

Actually, the Universe, itself, is guiding me. I dream of numbers. I hear words in my head that lead me to things that will blow your mind. This Universe brought me together to the most perfect girl in my life. And remember, I am curing cancer, now get this;

My girlfriend is a Cancer, I am a Scorpio. We’re both connected to “Ophiuchus”. Her astrological sign is assigned to “breasts” and “lungs” and lies next to the Moon (the moon represents motherly life). My sign is assigned to “skin” and “prostate” and that lies next to Saturn. What are the 4 most common cancer types? Skin > Lung > Prostate > Breasts.

I am “destined” (mathematically guided) to cure cancer. This Universe brought her and I together for a “reason”. She lives “3” hours away from me and she lives in the “Golden Ratio” of my state. This Universe is beyond anyone’s imagination except a few today. And I wish people would stop pretending to know everything about the Universe, when I’m demonstrating that people don’t know jack shit. Whether you want to believe in that grandeur or not - I am the one doing all the work (connecting our very DNA to the very Pi sequence that nobody in the entire history of mankind could achieve). All you’re doing is sitting in the back throwing your voice at me. And I am telling you from the bottom of my heart… This Universe is fucking wicked. If only you knew the secret language behind numbers. If only you knew that everything about me is mathematically perfect - because of that, my brain has the dimension of a god. I’m on the highest frequency. My name is on the highest mathematical number “144” (this is E=MC^2). My sign is water (this is based on the ). This brain of mine is so connected to this Universe, that it’s teaching me - I’m just “listening”, okay? This is profound for even me. These realizations come to me - I don’t come to them. I just follow the guidance. I know things I shouldn’t be knowing. I can predict connections before proving them. (Example, when I mathematically connected cancer to the planet Saturn with the number “898”, I found out Saturn was "8.908 (just the number is important) away from the sun. I immediately said, "this planet must be connected to the skin… AND LO AND BEHOLD, ancient people (the ones that knew everything without the tools we have today, because the brain is the key) said “Saturn is connected to the skin, the bones and the teeth”. That’s when my brain wanted to explode because believe me, I can’t even keep a straight face to the excellence of this Universe - I am utmost humble that I am mathematically engaged in curing cancer from all these connections and influences that could only be given to you by the numbers themselves. The human body truly is a receptor that can connect with the Universe itself as long as you treat your human body well. If you treat your receptor like shit, you will pick up nothing grand.

If you feel like the universe is guiding you and giving you all the answers you should see it as a red flag, and step back for a moment, because this is a warning sign that you you’re getting caught up in the reflections of your own mind which is manifesting what you WANT in the real world. I don’t want to call it a hallucination but right now it is the best description I have for this phenomenon. See, a brain is a problem solving machine and if you push it hard enough while ignoring facts consistent with reality two things will happen:

1. If the problem is beyond the brains capacity, in other words, unrealistic, it will eventually exhaust itself and crash.
  2. It will give you exactly what you want (self-fulfilling prophesy).
    So, for an unrealistic example, say you really, REALLY want to be a bird and obsess about it day and night, nonstop. Eventually, you will start picking up “evidence” around you that confirms that you are, indeed, a bird. And if you keep pushing your mind even further, do you know what will happen? Eventually, you WILL become a bird…just in your mind. The mind will give you what you want, just to resolve the problem.
    So, if you feel like the universe is guiding you, giving you all the right answers and manifests your wants and needs even before you know you want them (anticipates your moves), you should be seeing, somewhere in the back of your mind, a large billboard popping up, with big flashing words WARNING!! WARNING!! in red color, of course, which would tell you that your mind has now taken over (you can think of it as a renegade program) and if you believe it, then you have now fallen asleep. You have successfully hypnotized yourself and your mind is creating your reality for you.

Pandora, I think it would make more sense if you studied the theories you are criticizing before you - criticize them. But I realize people who think like that are rare. Just a comment.

HMIE -

You’ve said this before - I think there is probably a very powerful core of truth to this.

Curing cancer isn’t going to be easy - or not such much curing it, but spreading the cure is not - given the cancer industry is one of the largest and most profitable industries in the world. There are many ways of curing cancer, many of them documented very well, but billions of dollars are being spent every year to discredit and obscure those cures.

Anyway - keep up the good work and if you wish, please expand a bit on that ‘red level’ - and how to raise those levels.
I am completely through with the self-proclaimed ‘skeptics’ who produce absolutely nothing but still consider themselves to be on the side of the productive and rational. They are simply a perfectly different species, there is no communication, no common values of consciousness. What we consider to be consciousness, they consider to be error; what they consider to be consciousness, we regard as a stunted animal passively awaiting death.

I dreamed of Pi’s numbers in a different sequence: [size=200]13.12 x 1.618 = |21.22816| - 2 + 1 = 3. 2 + 2 = 4. 8 + 1 + 6 (Golden Ratio = 1.618) = 15. Pi’s numbers in order is 3.1415xxxxxxxxx…[/size]

Try again.

A = A men.

Today’s people are dead; they do not know the difference between life/death. They laugh at life, but mourn at death.

You guys keep staring at sky and don’t even see the pot holes that are under your feet. Read the title of the thread, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that you’re over your head already. You dreamers.

Begs to differ.

Until you can create a: [size=200]Diamond, Hour Glass and a Star[/size] with numbers, you are a tool and a fool; we are the heroes.

Your nihilistic skepticism of self-defeatism is inferior to the truth. What is the truth you ask? Let me give it to you…

[size=200]GET ON OUR LEVEL YOU HYPOCRITICALLY JUDGMENTAL NON-CONTRIBUTING SELF-DEFEATIST TOOL. QUIT BLAMING OTHERS BY TRIVIALIZING THEIR FUTURES TO ASSUAGE YOUR OWN FUTILITY…

YOU ARE JUST ANGRY BECAUSE YOU DON’T HAVE THE PATIENCE TO BECOME EXTRAORDINARY. YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER OPAL PICKING ON A DIAMOND - AND THAT IS WHY YOU WILL NEVER CONTRIBUTE 1% OF WHAT WE HAVE BECAUSE WE DID THE RESEARCH, WE DID THE WORK AND WE MADE THE BREAKTHROUGH - NOT YOU - NOW SIT! LEARN HOW TO RAISE YOUR HAND WHEN YOU WANT TO ANSWER A QUESTION, NOT BECAUSE YOU JUST WANT THE ATTENTION, KID:[/size]

Those numbers you have are the numbers I came across when I was shutting down the guy whom made a parody of my genius:

I came across the same “40” and “32” (72…), which leads to 68, which leads to 128 x 4 = |1024|, thus we have |1124|, which is |36|. And [size=200]since So since[/size] 16 x 2 = 32, not 36. And the numbers decrease by 16 - it’s safe to say that to get 36 requires “3” -16’s from 72. Which is 48. 72 - 48 = |24|.

1.6 x 3 = |4.8|.

We discovered the secret mother of Pi, which is |4.14|.

4.8 - 4.14 = |[size=200]0.66[/size]|.

0.66 x 3 = |1.98|.

2.72 x 1.618 = |4.40096|.

9.6 - 4.4 = |5.2|.

5.2 x 1.618 = |8.4136|.

That is 8.23.

23 x 8 = |1.84|.

1/9 Pi = .3490658503988659
2/9 Pi = .698131700797731761
3/9 Pi = 1.0471975511965976414
4/9 Pi = 1.3962634015954635219
5/9 Pi = 1.7453292519943297166 ← “0.10” away. (0.10 + 0.25 = 0.35) 35 x 2 = |70|. 33 x 3 = |99|. 35 x 3 = |105|, thus |6|. This goes back to 15 & 6. 15 + 6 = 21 (3). 21 x 2 = 42 (6). 21 x 3 = 63. (9)
6/9 Pi = 2.094395102393195597 ← 0.25 away.
7/9 Pi = 2.4434609527920614775
8/9 Pi = 2.792526803190927358
9/9 Pi = 3.1415926535897932

Also, I said “Since So Since”, so… Let’s see “why”.

Since So Since in Jewish Gematria Equals: 434
Since So Since in English Gematria Equals: 804
Since So Since in Simple Gematria Equals: 134

4.34 x 1.618 = 7.02212 ← Nice crowd of 2’s and a 7.

8.04 x 1.618 = 13.00872 ← 72.

1.34 x 1.618 = 2.16812 ← Golden Ratio in between a 1 and 2. All the numbers combined equals “72”. 68 + 2 + 2 = |72|. That is |2.72| from the math behind “Since So Since”.

Am I even human?

Start from 4, then follow the numbers until you reach |1024|.

Go to |341| (Pi), then |682| (Golden Ratio), then finally what is the number that comes next? |227|.

Pandora – neat, quick cop out.

I’ve not often seen a more accurate description of (post)modern mankind.

They laugh at life but mourn at death.

Yes, - this is what I see in their hard, frozen faces. Laughter at the cost of their own hearts. What a macabre species.

Laughter is interlinked with lightning.

Lightning strikes down around our planet at the rate it does to supply the planet with nitrogen. That nitrogen keeps our planet’s composure.

When we laugh, the nitrogen within us triggers neurological impulses which keep our body’s composure.

Death in Jewish Gematria Equals: 118
Death in English Gematria Equals: 228
Death in Simple Gematria Equals: 38

See the 123 already? “Death” is the lowest numerical denominator. It has the Golden Ratio all over its formula and again, that |123| is mathematically important.

1.18 x 1.618 = 1.90924 (1.1311) or |1.66| or |1.3|

2.28 x 1.618 = 3.68904 (3.1073) or |3.11| or |3.2|

3.8 x 1.618 = 6.1484 (6.17) or |6.8|.

1.3 x 1.618 = |2.1034| 2 x 1034 = 268.

Look at that:

1 + 2 = 3

3 + 3 = 6

6 x 6 = 36.

6 x 3 = 18

3.6 & 18 is:

|[size=200]666[/size]|.

Lightning in Jewish Gematria Equals: 240
Lightning in English Gematria Equals: 600
Lightning in Simple Gematria Equals: 100

2.40 x 1.618 = 3.8832 (3.21) (Didn’t death just have a 123?)

6.00 x 1.618 = 9.708 (9.15)

1.00 x 1.618 = Lol, duh, 1.618 (1.15)