What People Imagine The Solar System As & What It Truly Is.

The Universe is a spiraling mechanistic monster of numbers which are guised as frequencies, vibrations and energy.

The numbers you see on the Periodic Table are intimately linked to every mathematical infrastructure by nature or by man through nature.

The sequence of Pi, Phi, Golden Ratio and Fibonacci’s Sequence are the non-man made frameworks of “God”, or “Spinoza”, or “Y H W H”, or “Nature” or “The Universe”.

The spiral initiates dimension, bending of space and atomic flexibility . If our hands did not have “1.618” ratios, we would not be able to close them into a fist. The ratio “1.618” is not only in our fingers - it’s in everything, including our pineal gland and the very galaxies outside of our planet. The very subatomic structures beneath this macro realm are creating themselves through electromagnetic strings via “1.618” that play “music” when the molecules meet in harmony.

Everything is based on “1.618”.

Do you know why “42” is the answer to life?

4 + 2 = |6|.

4 x 2 = |8|.

6 + 8 = |14|.

3 x 14 = |42|.

It also equals 3.14, or Pi.

[size=200][b]This is what the world sees:

This is what I see: ^-- Pay attention to the two circles and the arrow on the bottom left corner of this picture… This is the mathematical structure of a male’s reproductive design. See the shape? Now, look at the female’s mathematical reproductive design below in the picture with the triangle and the butterfly with two circles.

The Universe Was Created By Shapes That Were Created By Mathematical Values:

[/b]

[b]<-- The Female’s Mathematical Reproductive Structure.

Together, the two mathematical structures of time and space (Time’s Arrow/Triangle Of Life) are evidence that a man and woman are creating new time and space (new life) through their genitals which are mathematically structured by time and space itself.

We are the children of father/mother time and space in human form creating new time and space in human form that then creates new time and space in human form with another human form of time and space.

Do you see the Pandora’s Box I just opened tonight?

[u]Male / Volcano / Star

Female / Soil / Black Hole[/u].[/b][/size]

^^ yes.

I am trying to work out what i call ‘evolutionary numbers’ i.e. The principles and behaviours of numbers evolving in a sequence or pattern. So may i ask what your evolutionary number base is? E.g.

Principle; Take 1 and add one…
1 + 1 = 2
2 + 2 = 4
2 + 4 = 6
2 + 4 + 6 = 12
Or is it
1 + 1 = 2
2 + 1 = 3…

How did you arrive at this…?
4 + 2 = |6|.

4 x 2 = |8|.

6 + 8 = |14|.

3 x 14 = |42|.
and
1.618 = 16 = 7
What principle then adds 7x6=42?

• genuine interest rather than a contradiction.

42 is the Answer To Life.

You can see the construct of numbers therein when you write them like this:

The simple laws of numbers are near the top, but as I go deeper and deeper into the matrix of numbers, things tend to get hazy for people.

‘math’ =42, …nice one! Shame the alphabet isn’t worked out properly [is imperfect] and has nonsensical aspects to it e.g. The same sound structures being represented twice or more [c and k, i and y, for example].

Um, i didn’t get where your math described itself or answered my points? Its a shame you move so fast because there aren’t many people out there one can talk to about these things. For me its all about the primary set of numbers/info, if we can get that part fleshed out then the rest of your math will still follow, but we may find other patterns too.

If we take your sequence;
3 + 3

6 + 6

12 + 9

21 + 3

24 + 6

30 + 9
etc…

This is not a primary set, you have jumped straight to 3 + 3 without saying why, then 6 + 6 ~ , then 12 + 9, …why those numbers next?

_

3, 6 and 9 seem like numbers you learn at school, but what people don’t understand is that these numbers are not just numbers, they are mathematically dependent structures that exist in terms of frequencies, vibrations and energy.

Therefore these numbers, 3 6 9, are magnificent because they are the heart to the entire universe’s mathematical hierarchy. 123 x 3 = 369.

360 is |369|.

360 = One Full Circle.

What do I mean by that?

The Universe creates a circle through a cycle:

36/1

72/2

108/3

144/4

180/5

Then it keeps going until it reaches |360|.

Also, keep in mind there is another sequence:

24 > 120 > 216 > 312 > 408 > 504 > 600

96 > 96 > 96 > 96 > 96 > 96

|396| is also based on:

See the first sun sign in the middle? “1221” = “123”. That is 132. 132 x 3 = “396”.

Also,

Notice how these frequencies aren’t like your average numbers at school, but a jigsaw puzzle that creates a string of 1~9 in order.

That is why these numbers are important - they are the secrets of geometry.

That is why if you vibrate liquid with |432 hertz|, you get this:

[size=200]96 x 3 = |288|.
The pentagonal bipyramid in that picture is, no joke, |288|.

This is visual proof that the numbers I work with are not your average numbers, but the pinpoints of this Universe’s mathematical hierarchy.[/size]

Cool anim there. I like how it produces polarity ~ almost as if like an engine. …which is how I see the creation engine working! i.e. without a god ~ infinity simply possesses these peculiar properties, just as energy can be light, music or consciousness because it and reality has something of a philosophers stone quality about it.
So the patterns already exist as a metaphysical construct, something akin to how wave patterns exist prior to the movement of a particle through it. I see.

Don’t we have to get from an infinite empty space to those patterns i.e. Build them?

E.g. If i were to ask you; 1=?

What is ‘1’ in real terms? If we said it were a point, then when we step back and observe a point in an infinite space, then instantly it is ‘inside’ and the infinite space is both internal and external to it. So in effect the manifestation of ‘1’ instantly creates polarity as if in a puff of smoke.

Ergo ‘1’ doesn’t occur, we go straight to ‘3’!

What step do we next take?

Ps, how do we get to ‘432’?

Impressive. Are we sure that the representative numbers mean something, or is their cardinality a bit suspect as like the alphabet if numbers are ascribed to it? What does 1 Hz mean for example, and how does the chart progress/evolve/change such to get something that is specifically 2 and so on. Why do some note harmonics clash especially in older tuning systems? there appears to be chaos and order in all these things.

From last image;
‘528 = transformation and miracles [DNA repair]’

Why do these numbers have such properties? What does their fundamental harmonics mean? E.g. If a part of the equation was balance, what other features are there composing the said statements attributed?

_

Actually, you have to understand the wickedness of this Universe correctly. The unready mind only imagines it doing one thing at a time, but whether people accept it or not, this Universe is a multi-tasker. It has created the planet life along with the plant life simultaneously through a mathematical circle. Though, the plant life existed in molecular intelligence at the time while planets existed in intelligent infrastructures called stars. So keep in mind that simultaneously, cells and stars created everything else.

This Universe has never existed with a “1”, instead the Universe is a mirror, so when it created a “1”, it had another “1” right next to it. This is why the Universe is based on “1 1 2 3 5 8…”. The “singularity” had a reflection.

That is why numbers behave like this:

1881 (I managed to prove that 18 = 72, while 81 = 144 mathematically. This means that 18 is half of 81, as well as 36). 81 = |88|. 8 x 8 = |64|. 64 + 36 = |100|. or… 1.618.

By the way, “God” exists in numbers. The ancient people knew this. That is why they wrote metaphors to describe the Universe. The Universe is God; but instead of a being, it’s a system that’s self-evolving, self-transcending, self-learning, self-healing and becoming.

432 is 216 and 108 and 36 x 3.

132 = |42| when you converge the numbers.

432 = |72| when you converge the numbers.

432 x 2 = |864|.

That is |144|.

|72| x 2 = ???

Also, 528 = |78|.

7 x 8 = |56|.

56 x 2 = |112|. This is the “New Cycle” of the Universe. Seem familiar? → “1 1 2 3 5 8…”

I thought that the informational patterns are that by which all things are manifest [numerology]?

• ah I think I see; you are seeing opacity where I am seeing transparency? Perhaps that the universe builds from the top down? Something like; God - the macroscopic - the quantum layers of existence?

=9 if…e.g.
‘132 = |42| when you converge the numbers.’
we…
Add the ‘1’ in number set 1, to the ‘2’ in the second set, to arrive at ‘4’ then add the ‘2’ on its own ~ assumedly because there is no next number to add to ~ where the principle is; to add the first number to the next successively.

So the principle within the principle of balance/polarity, is that of ‘mirroring’. Interesting, and yes that is definitely present in there. Does this philosophy require the notion; ‘the Universe is a mirror’? Isn’t it clearer to just state that the universe employs the principle, rather than ‘it just does this [‘x’]’.
What would the universe otherwise be mirroring? The other ‘1’ i assume, hence god comes into the equation. …but hang on, before we add that factor we need to ask if it is required to draw the reality map i.e. Where it can be drawn without the second notion as a suffix of the first, and still explain existence?

_