The atomic bomb

Where does the energy of the atomic bomb come from?

We are told that it is the hidden forces of atomic attraction and repulsion which causes the huge explosion.

Using the one particle/ 3 states system of the universe we get a different solution.

Assuming that an atom is a miniature galaxy - if you add further star masses to this galaxy which is already at a maximum size potential; then, you will cause the galaxy to explode into a super massive supernova.

Thus, using the fractal model of the universe we can see that an atom which is unstable is like a large galaxy which shoots out jets of plasma when it is overloaded with star masses.

The atomic bomb is just a hoax put on by the pharmaceutical companies to scare people into compliance and make money.
It doesn’t really exist.

:icon-rolleyes:

As you know, James: He does not know what he is talking about. He confuses viruses with bacteria, he confuses his text with any other text, he confuses destinations with disappointments, he confuses facts with values (like all ILP-Nietzscheanists), he confuses demographically armed societies with demographically unarmed societies, he confuses his own ideological belief with the fascism of the past. So it would be no surprise, if he also confused atomic bombs with demographically armed societies.

What shall we do with him?
Shall we ignore him?

2op

Your problem is that you are envisioning a sameness of value, when in [measurable] fact the smaller you go the larger the energy values get.

All the way to singularity, where the energy of the entire universe is in one state. This is possibly an infinitesimal point, but I cant see how that could have the value of all the energy comprising the universe [as that would be finite].

Hit and run. That is your style. You are not man enough to face me one on one, so you have to run to your mentors for moral support and to rely on generalizations of unsubstantiated facts. All my theories make sense logically, and I can prove them to be right. You reply to questions with an emphatic “no!” . Thus, you must think that you are some kind of a superhuman demi-god who knows all the answers and could never, ever be wrong in any respect what-so-ever.

It sounds like you have opted for the Big Bang Theory view of the universe which assumes that the universe originated from a single point.

My theory sees the universe as existing forever into the past and future. Thus, there being no beginning and no ending to the universe. The universe is self creating and self destroying both happening simultaneously. This is evident in the existence of plasma jets which project out at right angles, both north and south of the galactic spin.

The energy comes from spin which is at a constant light speed. Thus, the equation E=MC squared. Two particles of aether are pushed together which causes them to stop spinning, thus, releasing a large amount of energy in heat and light. This is what powers the sun.

No, dear puppy, you are not man enough to face me one on one. And you are hiding yourself behind lies and ad homs.

No, unless you are Santa Claus.

No.

I think that was - again - your unconscious self-description.

Fission (uranium or plutonium), or fission and fusion (uranium or plutonium plus hydrogen).

The energy of the atom comes from the siiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhh, of a jelous god.

That is the right answer. Though, technically both of fusion and fission are not true sources but merely the processes, during which energy is manifested. The one and only source of the energy of the atomic bomb are atoms (matter) itself.

If the answer is plain and simple, it does not mean thst cannot be true. It has nothing to do with so called spins.

With love,
Sanjay

There is no other logical way for energy to be stored for long periods other than spin. Nature can’t perform miracles. All electrical and nuclear energy is spin based. The universe is based on the spin principle of energy conservation. Heat, light and waves are the only alternate forms of energy which are unstable and in constant movement away from the source which is of course, spin energy. Paper, scissors and rock principle applies to left spin, right spin and no spin. That’s it! The universe is that simple!

Not at all true.

And now you are reminding me of Carl. Just because you can’t think of it or understand it when given to you, doesn’t mean that it isn’t there.

Spin has almost nothing at all to do with fission reactions.

Well, I am not an expert in science, but I will try to explain in which way I understand it.

There is nothing hidden whatsoever about the energy. At the miniscule level, both of energy and matter are the same thing. The only difference is in the concentration or density of the particles at a particular point.

When it is condensed and localized, it is matter, otherwise energy. The relation of energy and matter is somewhat similar to the that of time and space. They are also the same things.

Actually, both cases are nothing but merely measuremental issues. When we measure any event in delay, it is time, but when we measure the same event in displacement, it is space.

In the same way, when we measure any entity in weight, it is matter, but when the same thing is measured as a force, impact, heat, speed etc, it is energy. Theoritically, we can also weight the energy, but it is not possible for practical reasons.

With love,
Sanjay

Everything in the universe is merely varied densities of mass/energy in the form of affectance noise.

But it is in the form of Gaussian noise, not spin.

James,

I can understand that but it would be difficult for him to do that thus I tried the way which he can, perhaps.

With love,
Sanjay

I am just agreeing with you Sanjay. I am well aware that he could never begin to comprehend RM:AO.

3 states is not pertinent.
The energy comes from a actual loss of matter in the amount described by the E=mc2 equation.

Right. Matter is converted into pure energy.

You think you are clever with these vague terms like ‘affectance’ and ‘Gaussian noise’ but you don’t fool me. I know that you are totally clueless about how the universe works and that you think you can bluff your way through by pretending that you have some esoteric knowledge that nobody except yourself can understand. I know that you are just a religious nut case who is here to block and stall scientific progress by throwing in a spanner into the scientific conversation with your pseudo scientific/religious nonsense.

The terms ‘affectance’ and ‘Gaussian noise’ do absolutely nothing in helping to understand the nature of reality and of how the universe is constructed. If spin is not the ultimate source of all energy, then how can energy be stored for billions of years in rocks and then be later extracted from uranium and other heavy metals?

A summary of the theory of affectance - The universe is full of vagueness with some areas of less vagueness and some areas of concentrated vagueness. This vagueness has very vague properties which can’t be defined without using the word vagueness, so I will not attempt to define them, but I will instead; you guessed it, leave it open to a vague interpretation. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Energy is not stable. It is constantly changing from one form to another form. The paper, scissors and rock principle applies. Left spin, right spin and no spin. (Positive, negative and black hole attractor). Empty space is full and matter is empty. Matter displaces empty space and causes pressure - gravity. Its the old tin can experiment. You heat a tin can with some water in it and then put the lid on and let it cool. The can will then implode, thus, you have a gravity model equivalent.

Light squared is the key to understanding my principle. Two particles of aether, which are spinning at the speed of light are pushed together and stop spinning, thus, releasing their spin energy. This is where the sun gets its energy and light. The spin energy is locked into the aether and is released by the gravitational pressure (aether pressure) on the sun (black hole attractor).

Light is spin energy in motion. That means - that it is being transferred via a spin/wave in the form of a double helix pattern.