Plate tectonics is a load of nonsense.

The concept that the Earth doesn’t expand and that the continents were once all joined together on one side of the Earth while the other side was all ocean is ludicrous nonsense.

The top map shows plate tectonic theory. Note - Avoidance of satellite technology and lack of lateral fault lines.

Bottom map - Satellite photo with lateral fault lines which shows global expansion lines clearly.

Never blew up a decorated balloon have you? The lateral lines does nothing to disprove, quite the contrary, it can be used to prove there was one land mass, I go back to a balloon. Slowly reduce those lateral lines along with horizontal.

I am contending the plate tectonic theory which states that all the continents were once joined together on one side of the earth, while the ocean was on the other side on the planet. Now, if you draw these shapes on a balloon and blow it up, you will find that it doesn’t look anything like the earth today. This is because plate tectonics is a load of rubbish. Its called the Continental Drift Theory which relies on the Plate Tectonic Theory.

Dude, you should alert the scientific community and give them a better explanation that plate tectonics provides. You’ll be famous!

That would be like banging your head against a brick wall.

But then you wouldn’t be famous.

Do you have any serious comments to make which can add something to the discussion?

I’m being completely serious.

Don’t you have any thoughts and opinions in that head of yours? This is a philosophy site. It is not some phone tweet app.

What are all those white horizontal lines that were obviously drawn in with Microsoft Paint supposed to mean?

Stretch marks.