My Genius knows no Bounds. Genius, Magnets &Energy Explained

cott2.png
First of all, genius is more like the smash roster of smash bros. On a low level, genetics do matter. For instance, if you are playing with scrubs, most of the scrubs who pick bowser, ganondorf or peach will get their ass kicked. So on the low and medium level, genetics do matter, because on a low or medium level, Roy is always going to be superior.

But on the top tier, we see a different pattern emerge, that all characters can make it into the tournament, and that there are unique defining traits and strategies unique to each character’s phenotype. For instance, some genius might be there because of their gluten free diet, others because of their wisdom, others because of their attention to details, others because of their high memory, others because of their mystical powers or a combination of techs. You see genius is exactly like a fighting game, and depending on your techs you can become top tier with any character (any genetics) even using awkward to pull off moves such as flooding the morph bomb and jigglyhammer but on the low level (scrub level) you can see that the statistics and demographics have certain trends, like as in ganondorf and peach sucking ass in the novice realms, if you follow my meaning.

One of the techs I use is drunken bokuden where I just simplify shit to the core…basically I unlearn anything I have learned (for instance, I completely disregarded everything science told me about subatomic particles and behavoirs) and completele rebuilt science from scratch based on my own theories based on actual observations and getting down to the simple truths of physics. From this I solved ‘the code’ to the entire universe, right here, if you can follow the video. You can thank me by mentioning me to the Noble prize and getting me featured on TED talks.

[size=85]Gravity and Magnetism explained[/size]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssWmFzy2XG8[/youtube]

Certainly, the poesy freedom go angels treading in flight, is an autonomous a-prior manifest, of destinies immediate sartorial, without needing the support of of heedless and provocative future lives. But elimination of all fear, of pain, of crucifixion , of burning at stakes, of hiding around or escaping ever into other parallel lands for fear of auto-safe, and most truely and significantly, the amazing talent of that crazy Hungarian right out of my fair lady, Houdini himself, to get out of the most harrowing of situations eclipsing the heights of risk taking, missions almost impossible.

The binds beyond that, to n-th to the infinity minus 1 power, may make such satori a faint possibility,
Such beyond boundaries are like a glance at 7th heaven.