Whoa ! Is there a math conspiracy!

You can put all the reals on one list!

I kid you not!!! Either it’s a conspiracy or there should be a math prize for it!!!

If it’s not a conspiracy, to whom do I turn to show it??

got the list then? what do you mean, are we speaking about accuracy/lack of, or that there’s a limited number of reals say compared to those we wee in the world?

I’m not going to post it here.

I know how to list every rational and irrational in one to one correspondence with the counting numbers using a single list. I’m shopping around for a job with it. I’ll release the solution if I can get out of this rut I’m in right now …

I have a complicated story somewhat, and I don’t like the idea of tens of millions of mathematicians making enough to get by who don’t contribute anything other than just passing on old knowledge and I struggle so much on multiple psychological levels and vocationally. I’d be helping my family to take some of that burden off. I can’t just post it… For that reason.

Ecmandu
Fair enough, can you tell me how you see number evolution at least? E.g. how do you get to a given number in the quickest way, given that primes get large, so they can be arrived at by ‘building’ [evolving] from other number blocks. As I see it, there would be a base tree of numbers/blocks whereby multiples of them will arrive at any number. A formula of some kind?

Well, after solving this, I’m going to take a look at completeness … Which will solve the primes anyways.

I really need a trust or grant… It’s practically absurd that I don’t have either, so hopefully that will come with my sequencing of the reals, maybe I’ll get vocation either / or as well.

I sent the solution to chaitin, hawking, Weinberg and 4 math institutes!!

I really want to sit in a room with chaitin and Weinberg and resolve completeness

Actually, I have my tricks … I sent it to myself from a dummy acct to a dummy account using none of my own devices… And I sent it to more people than I listed to make sure my work isn’t stolen and to make sure my work on completeness isn’t co-opted by someone else … I really need to take thus burden off my family.