Science is Magic.

Is it really a coincidence that magic, when converted into earth terms, is science?

Is it any coincidence that TS is a scientist?

Twlight Sparkle’s cutie mark is magic…and when she goes through the portal to Earth…her clone is a scientist. Science is analogous to magic, or more precisely…scientific discovery is the process of understanding magic.

It is said that the ancient arts of alchemy, were arcane and treated like magic.

Adult are children and children are adults. When I was four years old I was watching documentaries and I knew humans were a problem, they were overruinging the planet and polluting everything. Adults are children and children are adults. Adults would say I needed to be quiet and accept their idiocy that life was good and there was nothing to worry. Adults are children and children are adults.

Scientists have the mind of a child, it’s like a kid on the playground who wants to fly or levitate, or teleport or have psychic power. He turns to the path of least resistance, a spell book to accomplish it. It doesn’t work, so he moves on to science. That is the scientifc process itself, experimentaion, usually starting from the path of least resistance, the most effecient one.

The people in our world, in their cars, driving from place to place, are drones. They are not children, they are less than children. They are walking fetus. They believe in their quotas, their (what they call ideals), while they pollute the earth. Laughable.

Eureka the TV show exemplifies this. Science in that show, is equivalent to magic. They are a team of super scientists, super geniuses who would put Einstein and Tesla to shame. They snap their fingers and do equations in 2 seconds. They discover cures to cancer in one hour, they build time machines in 6 hours, just in case they are getting fired and need to help their career. World is getting too cold? Just build a second sun. High school kids program sentient AI for science fair projects. The show is a joke. And like kids on the playground, all they make are bad decisions. Science is magic.
twilightsparkle.jpg