einstein is wrong, bottom line.

listen to this music in the background youtube.com/watch?v=TFpvZo1R70I

youtube.com/watch?v=g-Cw4yyJhLM

einsteins general relativity is wrong. they proved that objects have a larger gravitation field than he predicted. his equations were off by a factor of 100.
they also proves only moving objects have gravitational field, this implies my theory of aether is true.

einsteins special relativity is also wrong. the following example disproves it. Shuttle MarxPromethues leaves cape carnvival at Tues, May 30, 3:30 PM. Astronaut Joe Billybob’s best friends are at a jelly bean party in south dakota. The Shuttle Prometheus is advanced speed of light technology that goes to speed of light in 1 second. Boom. Take off Houston, speed of light. Goes on a 3 month journey around the planets at lightspeed. According to shuttle reference, he looks through the telescope, his friends are in frozen motion, still at the jelly bean party. 3 months go buy. Billyjobob looks and sees his friend still frozen at place at the jelly bean party. So finally after 3 months he lands. When he lands, his friends are not waiting for him at the beach for his pod to land. They are at the jelly bean party still, because they were frozen in place until he landed into the ocean at the speed of light.

But a different story is for his friends. After jobob booms from Cape Carnival, they leave the jelly bean place. They watch his space shuttle soar through the galaxy at 186,000 mps. They go about their daily lives. Come time, 3 months later, they sit at the beach waiting for him to crash land into the ocean. He crashes into the ocean. He steps out of the shuttle. Only it is not billyjobob. It is a strange man. He has webbed feet. He is the hero noone asked for but got anyway. His name is Mr. Paraducks. He walks out and says, Einstein is bullox. He turned me from a Major Tom, into a Major Paraducks.

why astronauts age faster and clocks go faster, maybe because of space radiation who knows. but its not einsteins relativity.

i deserve the noble prize, i have also discovered the most efficient magnet. What do you think the most efficient magnet is?

This is wrong as nothing can travel as fast as light and anything even approaching c would have to posses infinite mass which is physically
impossible as it would exceed the mass of the entire universe. If you wish to disprove general relativity you need to do so for a spaceship
travelling below c not equal to it. The reason why photons can travel at c is because they are massless. They also do not experience time

My example still applies for 99.99 percent c. they would still be at the chocolate factory