Possible to dodge a bullet?

If you think abou it, La Guerra de Guerrillas was like the Beatles white album of tactical warfare writing. It basically brought the realism of war and the zeitgeist of communism to a stoned generation of leftleaning hippy rebels in college. It was almost mandatory reading for any politically literate college student who wanted to drop out and start a revolution.

Che essentially mobilized a generation of anarchists that wore army jackets and quoted Malcolm X too often. In this sense his book was like an album… it brought military literacy to the hippy generation.

There is very little realism in that manual.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne … raine.html

As I said, you would due very quickly using his fortifications and troop movement procedures, and how he figured to train guts in Marksmanship…

I don’t see the link to Malcolm X, I read his autobiography. I learned to write like he did, sat down and read the dictionary, night after night. I don’t see Malcolm X digging a pointless hole in the ground for a command tent. I can’t begin to stress how bad che’s book was. But hey, you wanna make it easy and sleep in hammocks at eye level, go right ahead. Makes it easier for the troops tracking you to nail your ass. I can see the infantry guys looking at one another stunned at how very silly fucking easy it is to blow the encampment away.

If your a Che fan, you’ll wanna read this:
latino.foxnews.com/latino/politi … ral-staff/

But a guerrilla band would not make an encampment unless they were certain they were not being pursued… and nine times out of ten they are not. Not sure if eye level hammocks are the only sleeping accommodations the fuser talks about, though.

Remember your Mao. If the enemy does not pursue, rest. This is basic shit turd. Clearly che assumes the reader knows in advance that this basic precept is understood.

So no enemy in sight, put the hammocks up if you want. No problem. Keeps half the bugs off you and regulates your temp better. The ground doesn’t suck away your heat. And seventy five percent of the time in a south American jungle everything is wet, especially the ground.

I’m aware of the climate issues, and read all of Mao’s released military writings, as well as Deng Xiaoping’s papers from his military days in the 8th Army, as well as a substantial number of Chinese military classics.

I’m also very aware of the climate in Vietnam and equatorial regions in south America and Africa. Tarp is the better choice. And no, you don’t rest unless you have a large stronghold, and the ability to link up with other units and retreat into your rear.

What happens when you rest, in one spot, for even just a day?

Guys start kissing and shitting, they make trails out of laziness. Scouts stumble about, trying to make sense if weak and strong points, and figure out where patrols are. This very act exposes your scouts to their much better trained and equiped scouts, who have topological maps of the area. They can better sniff out your hiding place than you can, cause most every army on earth has anti-insurgency and counter guerilla training. The few that don’t are currently being trained by the US or NATO allies (Turkey does a lot believe it or not in the oddest of places). Columbia too is doing this through it’s Merc units.

The smell of piss, refuge, burning woods, shit… it’s a dead give away as to your numbers and strength.

If you spend most of your time setting up temporary camps, on a daily basis, your mostly in route. Logistics will be a nightmare, men will rely on pillaging and hunting, which likewise leaves a trace and exposes you to surveillance.

If your camp is too far away, the men will grow lazy from walking far, and leave a obvious trail, will be exhausted arriving, more so leaving, unless you allow for rest intervals. However, you do this, it shortens your effective calander dates you can be actively fighting. If kept always near, your screwed, you will be found fast. Ask any hobo living in a national park, they always get caught eventually.

His methods suck, and we’re meant for beginning armies. Mao inherited a army, turned it to steel in The Long March. He already had territory. Che is trying to get one or two guys working at Applebees in the dishroom to light a spark that leads to Mao’s situation.

History has shown us, it really doesn’t work this way. Its been a endless stream of failures. Every once in a while I will read a squad of Marxist took off from Ireland (other places too) into the South American jungle. Why? Cause they read about this, think it works. End result, it doesn’t.

You live in Virginia, look up the slave era Moor population in Virginia and North Carolina, in the swamps. You gotta have that kind of commitment to be successful.

The sound of the bullet would take time to reach your ear, so you would not know the gun had fired, until the sound wave hits the ear, and the nervous signal reaches the brain. There will then be processing time for the brain to decide what to do and then send the signal to the head to move out of the way. But you would not have enough information from the sound alone to know where to move.
There might be a small chance of seeing the finger move on the trigger, but by the time the bullet is out of the barrel you will be hit by the bullet before you have figured out what to do.

I only recall reading analysis of his actions in Bolivia, and most of what I read said in the beginning he was doing everything right. Not that they were some super team of soldiers but they did okay in significantly affecting the enemy force’s successes, especially considering their numbers.

I therefore regret to inform you that I cannot, in lieu of this fact, accept your tactical critique or any other criticism you may have for the work of dr. Guevara, without, and notwithstanding, being shown evidence to the contrary of reports given on dr. Guevara’s military activity during the Bolivian incident

Trying to conquer South America from Bolivia of all fucking places suggests he wasn’t thinking very straight.

He had absolutely the worst spot to be resupplied from China, Soviet Union, Cuba.

Secondly, he was hunted down. This is all the proof you need he fucked up. If your a guerilla and your hunted down and killed like a dog, it should suggest to others that there is a significant weakness to your strategy, and shouldn’t be applauded or emulated.

On second thought, DO APPLAUD AND EMULATE if your dumb enough to want to tame to the field in a campaign of revolutionary Marxism. It will be rather funny. I will giggle when I see photos of you being dragged from a camp dirty and half starved, wild hair with Congolese Military Forces giggling at your stupidity.

You thought jail in the US was bad. Wait till you discover the joys of a tropical African jail. You won’t have a Aryan brotherhood to link up with this time around, and all the Communist there speak French only, have giant cocks, and will give you AIDS.around

You’ll get cornered daily on the yard, with guys towering over you commenting how you look like John Travolta, but can you suck cock like him? You seem like a bitter, so they will have to knock your front teeth out, to make it easier to go in comfortably.

We all have to die sometime. SO we might as well do something significant whilst we are here.
Shit - I just can’t think of the name of the guy that shot Ernesto Guevara? Who was the guy that did that?
Who was the better man?
How many people know the name of Che? How many people in the world would know his face?

He did nothing significant than become a commercialized figurehead.

In other words, a absolute failure. When you see his face on a tee shirt in a counter culture shop, know he has list.

And everyone knows his killers name in Bolivia, as well as his daughters. They are now a military dynasty. If anything, he prevented that country from ever really going Communist, they are proud of their heritage in killing him.

This isn’t about fuser, but about right verse left. Che and turd would be pals if they ever met, so it’s not about che.

It is aboit Turd feeling obligated to be critical of anything leftist because hes a conservative. The credit he gave to the chairman wasn’t sincere. I don’t think he really appreciates what the chairman did for the Chinese people. Or the efforts made by che to unite a country and a people under the Spanish hammer and sickle!

Salute!

If Che and I met we would seek to kill one another, be like the movie Predator cept we be yelling Galen quotes at one another every time we attack.

Honestly, If I ever became suicidal, I would go the route of picking the most bad, twisted third world tyrant, and try to kill him. I figure if I succeed, I can try again with someone else till someone succeeds in killing me, and if I fail his security will do the job for me. Its a worthy way to go, taking a Nietzschean out with you in a blaze of glory.

I got a feeling someday, someone writing a biography of my life will find that quote on a way back machine, and it will suddenly make sense why a 80 year old cancer ridden philosopher rammed his car, with a brick on the gas, into a security detail of some genocidal tyrant while mowing them down with submachine guns, strangling the bastard with my catheter cord if need be. I have no intention of going softly into the night if I can do one last good act for humanity. Philosophy unto the end.

No don’t do that. Mass murders and crazy patriotic acts of violence don’t change anything anymore. We are in the post turner diaries days dude. You’re sounding Iike one of those right wing nutjob gun collectors who have videos on youtube of themselves on a four wheeler. Youre too smart for that shit. Don’t fucking wig out and pull a Kaczynski man.

Has nothing to do with patriotism. It is the sacred duty of every philosopher to resist Nietzscheans, golem like creatures who prey upon society, twisting everyone for the pursuit of their “precious”.

I really, really fucking hate Nazis. When that time comes when I know I’m at my end, I fully intend to take a few of those life sucking parasites with me to the grave. I love life, I love the human race too much not to dedicate my final act to the progress of mankind.

Of course, this would be 50 years from now. The said tyrants probably haven’t even launched their coups yet.

And I’m a paleoconservative. Not a conservative, I have nothing to do with Republicans, they are nearly as bad as Democrats. All I know is, seeing the lives of several philosophers, it is better to die in defence of the good, for human dignity and advancement, then to die in the agony of old age. When that geriatric time comes, when the end is near, I will do anything and everything to bring these fucking hell demons screaming, falling to hell with me. I will take as many evil, twisted, ugly, blood sucking, raping Nietzscheans with me as possible, be like Zatoichi.

Even if I’m completely subdued, I’all bite my fucking tongue out and spit it in their faces. I have very low tolerance for scumbag Nietzscheans seeking to weaken and destroy the vitality of humanity for their own short sighted perversions.

I’m just a hobo with a shotgun!

Nazis and nietzscheans are the least of the world’s problems. This forum is not a model replica of the world, turd, where you are fighting for the forces of truth and justice against a couple of dutch dudes who like nietzsche. Just relax bruh. It’s not like that. Saully and jakob aren’t ever going to run for office I’m pretty sure. And I doubt they could organize a successful coup in Amsterdam because there are no cars in amsterdam, only bicycles. For a coup to be successful you need at least horses. Unless they do it on foot… which they won’t because they don’t have the numbers.

Have you put it the test yet? If possible let us know about your findings.

I’m not worried about the ones running for office. Let them.

I’m worried about the Hitlers, Lenins, Maos, Francos, Mussolinis, Stalins, Castros, Bin Ladens, Chavezs, Idi Amins, Kim Jungs out there. I really can care fucking less about Sauwelios when looking at such tyrants. I’m going to take one out someday when I get the word I have a terminal disease, only X amount of time left.

And no… Nazis and Nietzscheans are the bulk of the worlds problems. There should be a UN task force drone striking these idiots. They weaken the gene pool and vitality of the species… not to mention turn everyone into stupid morons. There is no place in philosophy for such slimy scum, no place under the sun.

Turd, the right wing in America is like, the closest thing to nazis that we have now.

No, ISIS is the closest. Your too much of a crack head to make a proper analogy.

Isis is just a bunch of guys who decided to fight when XOM started taking oil out of “kurdistan”. Get your facts straight buddy. Also, I have never used crack. It’s interesting that that’s where you resort to when you’re wrong.

[quote=“Turd Ferguson”]
I love the human race too much
[/quotes]
Therein lies your problem.

As for the nazi question, all humans are nazis in their own way.