Science Questions Involving Lighting Trixie On Fire

Lets say we have a large, 3 feet deep, of sorta fresh water, with no outlet, and a 40 foot cliff, with a slope 45° on top, for about 20 yards.

We custom build a wheel, inside wide enough to strap Trixie inside of it, arms and legs stretched out to their out most, tied with absolutely no slack. The wheel has width to it, enough to undo any Trixie Wiggling, so it doesn’t fall over… 2 1/2 feet wide.

We add 1 Foot of Gasoline to the lake, so it is now precisely 4 feet deep all around the cliff bottom… we’ve measured it all, quite confident about this.

If we light trixie’s wheel on fire, from the outside, and have slow burning cords on the sides of the wheel (kind used by pirates to set off barrels of black powder) inside the wheel, and roll Trixie off the top of the hill, towards the cliff, what is the likelyhood of the lake exploding into flames?

In theory, the wheel can tip over, and submerge in the water beneath. But there is also the likelihood trixie can land upright (or even upside down as the wheel remains upright), burning Trixie alive (while possibly at the same time drowning him, best of both words), or better, keep traveling forward across this burning pond, head in and out of the flames and water as he tumbles and humbles, for who knows how long.

If the wheel goes sideways and falls in, let’s say we we’re sporting, and gave trixie water soluable ties… 2 minutes to dissolve… if the lake doesn’t catch fire, he can easily escape and head up to the top of the hill for another go. But if the lake catches fire, with a cliff with no beach his closest shore, and nothing but flames as his companion, how long will Trixie have to wait underwater till it us save to surface to breathe, and will oxygen even be there to breathe if there is no wind to remove the carbon dioxide?

Also… even without wind, at 150 feet sea level, at the parallel New York is at, average air pressure and humidity for March for NY State weather in March, with a dry, leafy and dirt slope, what are the chances of the outer wheel extinguishing itself? What are the chances of the slow burning matchlock cord?

If the wheel hits the water, will the wheel push the gas and water in a trajectory away from the inside burning fire, and smother any remaining outer wheel flame, or will the gas ignite? The splash might push the gas out, water in… as the top surface is first hit, and lighter… water heavier… or, gas can swell inwards, catching the burning cord, lighting Trixie into excruciating pain.

Can gasoline put fire out if it hits the gas at a relativistic high velocity? I don’t know howbfast gas is going in a engine when it’s lit. We will buy only the best formula of fuel for Trixie, he deserves nothing less.

I honestly don’t know if Trixie would land in the gas filled lake and escape, or be lit on fire.

How would we express this in a scientific theory, step by step, variable by variable, using advanced mathematics? What are the best theories out there for determine how Trixie would burn, and under what circumstances.

And by using Trixie as a example, I am by no means threatening, or encouraging anyone to try this on Trixie. Trixie is merely our Muse, our highly combustible Muse, for spurring our imagination. I think often of problems involving physics and math, and found my greatest depth and insights come from contemplating the many horribly ways to do Trixie in… it flows naturally outwards, like Mozart writing a symphany. Trixie has died 1,000 ways in my mind, some far worst than this… it’s merely a form of yoga, no really harm or ill will intended, think of it like a Tibetian Mental Meditation.

How do you approach this problem of Trixie on a burning wheel, and what can we apply of known science to solve aspects of this, and what areas need better researched.

Necessity is the Mother of All Invention, but Lighting Trixie onfire Tumbling off a Cliff into a Gas Filled Lake comes second. If we solve this, we may be able to apply the knowledge to a cure for cancer, or building a better windmill, ironically reducing our dependence on fossil fuels, such as gasoline.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mIBTg7q9oNc

Something I didn’t consider before. The wheel is more or less a gravity powered monocycle… it has no shock absorbers.

What are the chances, given how little slack Trixie gets, upon impact, if it is a wooden wheel, of it shattering with Trixie intact, verses it brutally quartering Trixie upon impact, all four limbs flying? What effect would this have in the fire starting? Could trixie be quartered with whiplash, as the flames engulf him, floating on the pool of flames… and as screams of pain is released, his air blows out, sinking his airless torso and head into the water, drowning in it’s not so fresh, jerky depths, skins charged, limbs gone, blood clouding the dance of the burning flames on the water above?

A lot of variables here to consider.

Why is this dickmunch allowed to talk about elaborate schemes of torturing and killing other forum members, precisely me, and yet I get suspended for calling someone a faggot?

Turd should be arrested for making terroristic threats. If Puff Daddy was arrested for it, then Turd should be too.

tmz.com/2015/06/23/diddy-fel … ight-case/

Well, this is just my opinion, but it seems to be a combination of Kids Stuff and “what goes around comes around”. :wink:

Kid’s stuff refers to KT soap opera, in which case “goes around comes around” doesn’t apply.

Its the same thing that happened to Satyr, psychotics like Erik sent him death threats and things about torturing and killing, and the mods did nothing. Satyr did not actually threaten to torture and kill Erik, and I never threatened to torture and kill this Turd Ferguson faggot, he is clearly a mentally unstable wart that needs serious psychological attention. I wasn’t even talking to him and he made this topic out of the blue, for no reason, which makes him actually more insane than Erik, because Erik was reacting to Satyr.

No, not at all.

At KT, they actually take pride in lambasting any and all that passes for Kids Stuff here. Indeed, most of the folks there are very, very, very intent on taking philosophy very, very, very seriously.

Instead, the problem there [as I see it] is that it is simply understood that there is but one way in which to take philosophy very, very, very seriously: to think about, say, everything in exactly the same manner as does Satyr/Lyssa.

That and [of course] to aim the philosophy only in the direction of the intellectual/scholastic contraptions – the lectures – said to pertain to a “general description” of the human condition.

Kids Stuff on the other hand revolves more around the philosophical forum equivalent of the juvenile delinquent. The Kids here are ever huffing and puffing in one or another declamatory binge. And they always come prepared to shove their diatribes down the throat of anyone who dares to, say, cross them?

It’s more a question of temperament and decorum.

We are getting off topic here.

He’s right. Let’s get back to lighting Trixie on fire. And then the rest of the Kids. :wink:

I’m not lighting Trixie himself on fire, but a daimon of sorts, it’s a psychological exercise. Is it Anima or Animus? Hard to tell as Trixie is a Patty.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anima_and_animus

Trixie isn’t a target in actual, but this aspect linked to technical mechanics… one uses a doll in voodoo in a similar manner to project the intentions of pain, but in this case, we aren’t projecting. Its completely confined to the mnemonic imagination, no ill hostility actually intended.

What is intended in this thread is to figure out how to project this natural brand of invention and technical thought into scientific script accepted around the world. Cicero learned to harness mnemonic imagination for memorization of speeches in rhetoric, using geography. To what degree can we imagine (only imagine, never acting, as Trixie is a cherished member of this site) this, and at what points to axiomatic concepts emerge? What is and isn’t transferable?

I want everyone to ponder Trixie lighting, or not lighting a lake on fire, and consider the cognitive constraints on converging this form of imagination over to mathematical script, the kind a engineer would make use of.

And besides, Jakob homodreamed my decapitation and pissing down my throat. Its a increasingly common practice on this forum to explore the unconscious mind under such conditions. At least I seek to do considerable good with it, and potentially solve major world issues.

This makes this thread a mission of mercy, as it seeks the betterment of mankind, solving pressing issues that threaten us. The more people who meditate on the crux of this thread, the better the world becomes potentially.

Go to hell.

Can you describe the details of the trip I take to Hell for us Trixie? take it can be useful for the task at hand, what are it’s properties?

Your finally getting in the spirit of things, like Seneca, Dante and Cebes, and a few Arab authors inbetween. I’m proud of you.

Seconded.

We need details James.