Galaxies and atoms are the same structure;
a rotating/precessing disc.
The “up” electron has opposite spin
to the “down” electron in the same way
that neighbouring and opposite
galactic arms are matter/antimatter.
Galaxies are atoms. Atoms are galaxies.
:slight_smile:

So according to your theory the macrophysical black hole in the center of a galaxy is similar to the microphysical nucleus of an atom too.

Why are you so obviously sure that the analogies of your theory and the theory itself are true?

Are we living in matter or in antimatter?

I guess that Helper would answer: “half in matter and half in antimatter”.

A Homogeneous distribution of matter and antimatter doesn’t align with the non-Homogeneous distribution I observe (things are clumped).

Arminius, it is not helpful when you place the same post in two different threads and it’s generally against the Terms of Use policy.

Unfortunately, due to the state of affairs, such posting isn’t offensive.

I am not offended, it’s just unhelpful to post the same comments in two different threads.

Different threads, different posters, different statements (?). Maybe it is not helpful, maybe it is helpful.

Does it disturb you, One Liner?

It would not disturb me, if you placed the same post in thousand different threads.

What do you mean by “Terms of Use policy” exactly?

It is not offensive. But I would nevertheless immediately stop it, if he or somebody else was offended by it.

But for whom is it unhelpful?

Click on the report post link and you will see a selection that says “duplicate post” meaning the admins and moderators view duplicate posts as unhelpful (or once upon a time did).

There are times when multiple threads are in need of the same comment. Everyone doesn’t follow every thread on every forum. When similar subjects are being discussed on different forums, it is more helpful than not to place the needed information in both places. It is unfortunate that such multiple threads pop up so often because such is usually the result of a participant or two refusing to learn anything, but it is what it is.

Anyway, back to the half antimatter topic.

When I place the same post in more than one thread, then it can be very helpful - even for you, because you get different threads, different posters, different statements.

You are right, James.

Okay.

What do you think about the assertion the title of this thread is making?

Is the universe half antimatter?

The OP makes no logical sense to me whatsoever.

Is there “illogical sense”?