from the other direction!!
users.accesscomm.ca/john/BenzeneE. GIF

http:// users.accesscomm.ca/john/BenzeneE.GIF

Holy shit!!
How do I post a link?
It keeps splitting it!!
users.accesscomm.ca/john/BenzeneE.GIF

You again?

What is your fascination with this, over any other molecule? I gotta say, it is odd for someone to be fixated on a molecule for purely abstract purposes, with no indication of practical application.

I’m not trolling you, not bring hostile, just what to know why your so interested in this, it is about as random as it gets.

Do you mean this? (Delocalized molecular orbitals/pi bonds?)

youtube.com/watch?v=bSLxoX27Gt4

youtube.com/watch?v=-EFEfVDUp6M

I don’t remember this model in school, but I think it’s kind of neat, I never really bought the ball and stick model anyway. Looks like a better visualization model to me.

chem.libretexts.org/Core/Physica … _Electrons

What does this have to do with philosophy? I don’t know, but it would probably be a good thing to know if you work in the petroleum refinery business.

All matter forms via the effort to form anentropic sheltering, “stability”. And in that sense, life itself is another form of matter, always attempting to find security, stability, and longevity.

The term “delocalized” is a bit misleading in that it infers that the electron is not actually at any one location, but rather spread out in a hollow cloud. Such isn’t actually true although the electron would in fact be a tiny bit more puffed out than an isolated electron would be. When attempting to calculate exactly where the electron would be at any one instant in time, quantum mechanics gives an even probability across the cloud-like region, thus in the mythology call “Quantum Physics”, it is said that the electron IS a cloud and exists in the entire cloud-like region at the same time (QP has issues with logic and reality).

But on the other hand, “delocalized” properly implies that the electron does not “belong to” any one atom and instead floats or roams like a flirty bar-fly from atom to atom very rapidly attempting to satisfy every hint of positive attraction (which changes every time she moves toward it).

When electrons were discovered,
people tried to devise classical pathways.
This was easy for most simple
molecules, but no one could ever
do Benzene. (Read Science history)
So the search for
a classical solution was abandoned
and we get dead/alive cats in boxes
and other things that REAL
scientists would laugh at.
This is a CLASSICAL solution for
Benzene. No such has ever been
presented before.

None of our current model pathways are correct either, why we are constantly fucking around with Dark Matter, or causality that has to operate in multiple parallel dimensions like in M Theory, to explain activity. We had a similar issue in antiquity with the earth centered models of the cosmos vs a sun centered one. We have the full capacity to explain how we think atoms work, can prove it, our ideas are predictive and falsible, but are a miserable, miserable wreck when it comes to explaining all the things we observe, reconciling it with what we presume.

We end up saying silly shit, like nothing moves faster than light, but most matter doesn’t interact with light, in the form of dark matter which never really interacts with normal visual but everything is relative in the universe, and we know this from empirical, testable data. WTF? Some assholes are standing in the CERN Facility hi giving one another on the shit they pull off. They enlarge the area of the universe time 10x itself with startling Jew telescope discoveries that the universe is bigger than though- doesn’t effect their dark matter calculations at all. Everything remains the fucking same. Why? Cause they don’t fucking know. It’s like the retrograde motion of the planets under a heliocentric system. You can calculate the timing of a eclipse just fine under it, but get the mechanics of other celestial bodies wrong- but the theory us able to explain every detail, it is observable, testable, results in the same bullshit.

Now I fully expect James to cone out with field graphs of atoms, explaining how it is, and I predict I will completely ignore him, shrugging that shit off, because simply put, I think we aren’t even close in terms of atomic geometry. It is as good as we can make it be, as our concept if science allows, explaining all the parts as a whole, all the things we can observe. You can observe planets going backwards, and make astrological predictions based off it, everybit of data seemingly correct, but it is utterly wrong. We added too many parts to make sense of too many fields, too many busy thinkers, when stuff is likely accidently duplicated needlessly. Observation forces it’s own paradoxes in geometric presumption. Chemistry carries some of these issues. Do you think if we really knew how a atom behaved, our atomic table of elements would look as absurd and irregular as it does now? We clearly are missing or mixing up very simple shit.