5G and the AI

The dragon is the true spirit, the power of freedom, that which doesn’t even know anyhing besides freedom and thus doesn’t even understand when it is imprisoned, which has it crashing into walls all the time but eventually that just erodes the walls.

Freedom erodes chains.

Dumbasses who think Trump is to blame for the system he inherited are not going to be of any use in the Revolution - one needs to be able to see beyond decent and indecent without wetting ones undergarments to be a Revolutionary.

Revolution is underway. Black and White aren’t anything but the closest of friends, the best racial blend that the earth has perhaps seen, the most successful combination. America is nothing if not the marriage of black and white. The turbulence that exists in a marriage shouldn’t be mistaken for hatred. It is simply ontic tension between positive types.

they’re lazy good for nothin’ tricksters… crack-smokin’ swindlers… big butt havin’, wide nose, breathin’ all the white man’s air.

and i’m quoting a black white supremacist - clayton bigsby - so even black people agree with me.

trump is not to blame for being what he is, for there is no freewill. instead, on january 20th, 2017, the determined universe decided to tell a joke, and that joke was donald trump.

remember first to ask as as marcus aurelius did:

Of each particular thing ask: what is it in itself? What is its nature?

that thing is, in itself, a trump. the essence of its nature is trumpness. trumpness is its haecceity.

Kind of off. The singularity of Rosa Lichtenstein is merely an interjection between Szilard and Polanyi, to name a few, nominalism is a defensive posture, and Wittgenstein was cautiously optimistic, at best.
To connect the everwidening gaps, since Heisenberg, theatrics such as enamating from Parks and Trump, are merely simulated fill inns, to satisfy a philosophical detente.

Yes, and no. A working class person goes to prison for a felony it is more likely to be a harsher prison. The do not have money waiting for them when they are done being in prison. Their worklife is much more likely to be irrevocably damaged. They do not have ways to buy protection in prison. It is a larger drop for the rich person in terms of comfort, things, services. Of course rape and having the shit kicked out of you is pretty much the same regardless of class. I suppose a few more working class men will know how to handle themselves in there.

Yes, my posts made it clear I don’t care about blacks. Now sarcasm aside, if you can link me to Trump doing good things for the unjustly incarcerated I would be happy to see it. That’s not me saying that I am skeptical or gosh I’m great I have an open mind. No, I like finding out things that Trump has done well and I have written about things he had the right positions on, as I see it before. The demonization of Trump is in part a whitewashing of the evil of the neo-cons, which of course includes for example Hilary. So, if you can link me to this, please do.

I brought Trump into this thread precisely because I got the idea that Meno dislikes Trump in the extreme and it will be people from his class who will be on those space ships.

Thanks for even negatively associating me With Trump, , though sure some will dislike You for it.

However I unfortunately consider my middle position essential and not a result of bad direction.

Nevertheless, You are right in being resentful of not being an opportunity to escape on that great ride!

I’m not resentful about that. I don’t want that great ride. I am concerned that now that the beginnings of that ride, given life extensions and transhumanism are in the offing, might now be in reach of some of these assholes, they will feel even freer to damage even more of the planet before they finally leave us alone. Any baby may bite his mother’s nipples. Life is tricky. But these babies treat their mother like Mengele treated kids.

I just punched it in google and there’s plenty there. People tend to not want to dig very deep for info that contradicts their views.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veAgKSuJ67M[/youtube]
buzzfeednews.com/article/mi … s-released

By the way if scumbags that ruin this planet want to voluntarily get the fuck off it into some sad space vessel into the eternal night, good riddance, no?

As far as Trump, think about it, really. How are you going to play golf in a spaceship?

For Kim, it’s a side hobbie taken up in an attempt to be appreciated by the public as something more than a sex symbol. For Trump, it’s a political move to attract millennial voters. By simple association with Kim alone, he gets their respect, which gets him the votes.

In truth, neither Kim nor Don give two shits about the matter. Neither does Trump give a shit about her, or her about him.

Dude, please, control your sad soul. You make me pity you, and I really don’t like pity.

I can’t help it. Having a sad soul comes with having x-ray vision. The ability to see through things that appear deep, but aren’t even shallow.

I recommend that next time when you paraphrase Nietzsche, you try to do it in some kind of relevant context.
Im not aware that liberating people from prison is either “deep” or “not even shallow”.

Let me transpose your statements to a context you understand.

Brian doesn’t give a shit for the porches he builds. He only does it to get paid. Therefore the porch is worthless.

And this assuming you have the psychic powers of seeing into Trump and Kim Kardashian that you imagine you have. Which I don’t actually assume.

Know Thyself, Brian. It’s really hard, I’m well aware. But it may be time for you to commence that terrifyng undertaking.

Imma holla at you later cuz I’m building a porch right now to get my stacks right.

Enjoy the silence, cuz when I get back… we’re goin downtown

See, I respect your work. I respect what it is you truly do. I respect your prison-writings, even though you took my compliments as some sarcastic joke. I respect whatever it is you come up with first hand.
Not that many people are able to come up with stuff first hand.

I take stuff having to do with quantified relevance in this manner:

Saturation or redundancy may be asserted or signified for barious methods and innovative reasons.
The most.prominent but the least significant of those is based on feeling good about the self inquiry.

I feel good if…
Well if the query is responded to, etc.

The second is way more of a strategic nature, a kind of quantified matrix of objective separation of raw data from mere hyperbole

Objectivism is alive and well if not embroiled in what has been penned as the politics of experience, rather then the experience of political moderation.
( Not at all having any intended.reference to the ongoing moderation imbroglio)
This type of moderation comes no easy way, and it is definitely not a matter to weigh in on nature or nurture.
It is just what it is, a needless but necessary devolvement into the world of either/or.

In another way of putting it, is that it is a sub ordinate poll, or a poll within a poll of fallibility.

Case at hand: Trump’s.strange.and.twisted.trail leaving a surge of.popularity, leaving some gasping , others delighted.
Irony world perfect and inversely proportional to expectations.
There must be a smoking gun elsewhere, and it is not what it is presumed. The madness doesn’t count but the method, everything.

Course , heeding one’s limits and being in accordance with them is of a prescribed necessity.

Even I cant discern the context to which you are speaking here now, Meno.

Not abject to revision failing that, retraction, which will be attempted fairly soon.
I do not reject the notion of other’s misunderstanding, where in retrospect, at times I hardly do so either-neither.

“I do not reject the notion of other’s misunderstanding”

That is very noble!

I’m infinitely more concerned about the stuff the psychopathic elite are rolling out for us right now (5G, Ai, Chemtrails, GMO) they say is good for us than I am about the climate change hoax.

And I would add nanotech…

nature.com/articles/s41598-017-10813-0

Notice that no one is talkign about regulating these guys and we know that the particles are getting into animal brains. IOW they are experimenting with us.

And this is just one type of nanoparticle - plastic - on one organ, the brain…

researchgate.net/publicatio … on_Animals

They use nano in non-essential products. Like we really don’t have to have nano-shirts. If someone develops some incredible cancer cure and the release of particles is minimal, then the experiment on the environment us might be worth is. But these companies (like their gm counterparts) have a free hand, in fact even freer than the gm products that at least have to pretend, by controlling their oversight, that they have gone through some kind of safety testing.