Kompromat

Consider: slate.com/news-and-politics/201 … rence.html

So, just out of curiosity, what do you think Putin has on Trump?

I’m still inclined to believe it is somewhere in the vicinity of the infamous “pee tape”.

After all, imagine if someone had a tape of you being pissed on by prostitutes. Is there anything in the world you wouldn’t do to keep them from posting it on, say, youtube?

And, in being the President of the United States, the stakes are just that much more for excruciating for Trump.

It’s something though, right? They’ve got to have him by the balls somehow. That’s the only possible explanation in my view.

But what?!!!

Farther fetched, but check this out. It was through Russian Oligarchs, that Deutche Bank financed many impending forclosing properties, and the banks couldnt have literally bankrupted him, lock stock and barrell. The investments were very large and the principles extremely well connected in worldwide cabal, including some oil producers who have since been put on the blacklist of non immigrantible persons.

Connect the dots, the yellow shower incidents were a pretty diverting cover.
After all Clinton survived the like. (Yawn)

This is probably closer to whatever the surreal truth will turn out to be, but for those folks who truly, truly loathe this man, the pee tape engenders the most humiliation.

Do You really believe anything will come out of this? Like a bone that’s been bared of all sinew and muscle, it will be a lot easier to bury it. But then again some trite truism may surface along the way , as a concession to an ultimatum.

Let me put it this way…

Way back in my objectivists days, I was bursting at the seams with self-righteous glee watching Dick Nixon go down the toilet.

And even when Ron Reagan was exposed during the Iran-Contra scandal, a part of me was still able to feel at least a bit self-righteous.

But now I’m down in this fucking hole. And it’s just not the same. I have somehow managed to think myself into believing that my reaction to Trump really is but an existential contraption that might just as easily have gone in the other direction had I not been drafted.

Of course no one here really feels my pain. Perhaps because they are too preoccupied in convincing themselves that it could never happen to them. :wink:

Mueller’s on it, proof is coming. :laughing:

Indeed, and won’t it be ironic when Robert Mueller becomes the man who actually does drain the swamp in Washington? =D>

The “worst case scenario”? youtu.be/6QbtAqevihA

Who the hell really knows where the fuck this is going to take us?

More than ironic, an impossibility, since he is only pursuing Trump.

Ah, a Mueller truther!

Oh, and just out of curiosity, why hasn’t Mueller indicted Vladimir Putin?

Some international law thing?

Are you not aware of any of the other indictments or guilty pleas? When was the 1st time you heard of Paul Manafort? Roger Stone?

Since when are those people congressional politicians wading around in their self-made murky waters? They are all consorts of Trump, not politicians…duh. And what do those indictments have to do with Russian collusion or election meddling? Mueller is firing blanks regarding the reason for his investigations. He’s simply fishing to arrest business criminals, not Russian collaborators…duh.

Manafort is a business criminal? Have you read anything about the guy’s career?

I suppose it would be exciting to see Trump as exceptional at core - for good or for ill - but he surrounded himself with Wall St. and neo con parts of the military, both of these going against his claims to be not just another neo-con like Hilary. He uses his mouth in utterly unique ways for a Western leader, I’ll give him that.

Yes and yes again. As I stated, Muellers got nothing.

And even if it turns out that in fact Mueller does have something, that’s still nothing. And even if that something manages to demonstrate consclusively egregious collusion between Trump and Putin, that’s still nothing.

Even Trump being pissed on by prostitutes is just more nothing.

Then you just shift gears.

Okay, Trump did all these things. He’s guilty as hell. But so what? What matters most is that the parts of Trump that appeal to you cancels out all of that.

Right?

Then it only comes down to the extent to which your commitment to him does or does not reflect the mentality of the objectivist.

Besides, does anyone believe that, apart from his gigantic ego, Trump is actually an objectivist himself?

Instead, show him the money. And the color of your skin.

That or have a pussy to grab.

From Roger Cohen in today’s New York Times:

[b]Yes, some Republican lawmakers did raise their voices to denounce Trump’s interactions with Putin, or at least express confidence in American intelligence agencies. But these were mere words — too little, too late. They are complicit in Trump’s Russian complicity, his base, possibly criminal, flirtation.

The president is not done.

Soon, there may be indictments from Robert Mueller, the special counsel, of high officials or members of Trump’s family. What then? Norman Ornstein’s nightmare scenario: Trump fires Mueller, pardons himself and everyone else, sends his followers into the street, and, after the inevitable bloodshed, declares martial law.[/b]

Pick one:

A] too hysterical

B] just about right

C] not hysterical enough

How do you know?

His indictments are baseless regarding Trump and Russia, fishing expedition blanks with absolutely no ties to the election and least of all to Trump who is his primary target. Why can’t you accept that he’s doing a crap job that’s costed the US taxpayers millions of dollars with no caps on his budget and still no evidence of Trump collusion after a year and umpteen indictments into it? In another three years, he’ll average another fifty indictments into it and still nothing related to Trump being a Russian operative. Fifteen years from now and two billions dollars spent on his investigation later and no Trump charges, sure everyone else who knows Trump and has ever been Russian or spoken with a Russian will have indictments pending against them for money laundering, fraud, lying under oath to corrupt federal agents, urinating on prostitutes in public, blah, blah, blah, but Trump will still be innocent of collusion. :laughing:

All I can say is, to paraphrase an observation: Where there is so much smoke, there has to be fire.

As the heat goes up, plenty of people will opt out, basically the uncertainty will scare the living daylight out of them. And that’s before any conclusions drawn can be definitive.