Sue Pelosi?

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Sue Pelosi?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:58 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... uppressed/

Isn't it possible to sue a senator for calling for criminal activity? Notice that Pelosi isn't calling to change the law, which is the senate's prerogative, but to simply break the standing one.

Is there not a lawsuit here?
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Sue Pelosi?

Postby Jakob » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:11 pm

Democrats are above the law. Most of them are rapists, thieves and murderers, and many of them are openly guilty of genocide.
Dont you see, these are virtues for a Democrat. Like pedophilia. Its what that party selects people on.

I wish this was sarcasm.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7140
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Sue Pelosi?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:55 pm

I'm just saying. Why not sue?

Trump has already done the job of cornering them into straight illegal opinions. Now's the turn of descent republicans to grab the machine guns and mow them down.

With lawsuits.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Sue Pelosi?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:17 pm

Or, opinions... Campaigns.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Sue Pelosi?

Postby Jakob » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:35 pm

The big thing is still that hoggla-roo wasnt prosecuted.
But yeah to prosecute one of these nazis inevitably enthuses their base.

Trump is always putting bigger interests ahead of smaller ones, even if the smaller ones are epic in scope as well.

His election was like a janitor showing up in a much used stalls after fifty years. Much work to be done.



Reminds me of my cleaning job at the dead-sea spa. I was hated so much that I was banished to clean a bathroom all the way in the back of the complex, and I needed a pickaxe to get started. True story.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7140
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Sue Pelosi?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:22 am

No, definetly.

Leave Trump alone there with his pickaxe. He is at absolute full capacity.

What I'm sayin is, as the enemy starts to expose himself because Trump is so effective, people need to start picking up the slack.

I think a lot of republicans are just stunned and kinda frozen in place, both at how unexpected Trump's victories are and how weird the socialists' actions are, and they are not seeing all the bounty Trump is leaving in his wake.

He's like the main body of the army, making the enemy flee. If you don't sue the enemy, he regroups and comes back. Jordan is Jordan, but get started already with the fucking lawsuits.

Sue Muller.

Sue Pelosi.

Start with the low hanging fruit, and build on the victories.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Sue Pelosi?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:25 am

And I do mean civil suits.

Fucking guy raised $100,000,000 in a go fund me campaign to build the wall.

Start a sue Muller go fund me, a sue Pelosi. They are breaking the law brazenly, and not out of cockyness but out of tactical necessity, Trump isn't giving them space to breathe. I bet you Pelosi fucking hates the positions she is being forced to take.

Sue the bitch.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Sue Pelosi?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:26 am

That's the big reason Trump hasn't been able to do much more. As the engine roars, someone has to clear out the used coal.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Sue Pelosi?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:30 am

The important thing about Trump is that his work is structural. So too then does the support for Trump have to be. If you make anti-democratic globalism pay for its illegalities, illegalities in the context of democracy, then you start structurally purging it, purging socialism and all things totalitarian.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Sue Pelosi?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:39 am

Hey not trying to take sides here, but Trump publicly called for wikileaks to release classified and stolen information about Clinton. Politics aside, it does kind of line up with the OP here. Should a politician be publicly calling for people to break the law?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25948
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Sue Pelosi?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:42 am

Also you gotta be careful with the Brietbart stuff. Steve Bannon is famous for spinning his news very hard to the right. Not saying that right or left is right, but the source here is famously biased. He's done anti-Semitic stuff, he's aligned with the white nationalist types, he's sympathized with violent people who've gone out and done crazy shit in the streets, and when Trump first took office he was an adviser put there by the Mercers to sort of steer things in that radical direction. Not saying that the article is true or false, just that the source is incredibly suspicious.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25948
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Sue Pelosi?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:43 am

He's the right wing Soros that none of the right wing guys in America have ever heard of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mercer
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25948
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Sue Pelosi?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:48 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:And I do mean civil suits.

Fucking guy raised $100,000,000 in a go fund me campaign to build the wall.

Start a sue Muller go fund me, a sue Pelosi. They are breaking the law brazenly, and not out of cockyness but out of tactical necessity, Trump isn't giving them space to breathe. I bet you Pelosi fucking hates the positions she is being forced to take.

Sue the bitch.



Also that gofundme was shut down and the money returned because it only raised 20 million and didn't meet the goal.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25948
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Sue Pelosi?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:56 pm

I dunno, I was gonna answer point by point but... I honestly feel that if you don't understand what I'm saying, it's because you don't want to.

I will say, neither I nor anybody that reads Breitbart have any illusions about them being some kind of a-political fact source. What we appreciate about them is that they recognize the bias and endeavour, within that, to present you with all the relevant facts in their original contexts. Perfect? Who knows. Far, far superior to any other news source, that is for certain. They take a true geek approach to news.

What you really gotta be careful with is that CBS stuff.

All that white supremacy, anti-semitism stuff you allege, I'll take it with the same massive grain of salt as I do when people call Trump a racist. It's almost like it's on purpose intended as a joke.

Unlike modern socialism, and here I do mean when its self-described (and that already by itself has more clout than even Trump himself) , where it is routine for actual anti-semitism, the kind where people will literally say things Nazis used to say that I won't repeat, to be treated as normal, like universal human rights or redistribution of wealth.

And lastly, 20 mill will pay for a lawyer, no problem.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Sue Pelosi?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:00 pm

And also, Mr Reasonable, with all my love (no homo), taking a position IS taking a side.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Sue Pelosi?

Postby Jakob » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:59 pm

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
I think a lot of republicans are just stunned and kinda frozen in place, both at how unexpected Trump's victories are and how weird the socialists' actions are, and they are not seeing all the bounty Trump is leaving in his wake.

He's like the main body of the army, making the enemy flee. If you don't sue the enemy, he regroups and comes back. Jordan is Jordan, but get started already with the fucking lawsuits.


I can't say you're wrong.

Just that Pelosi isn't hanging so low maybe. I get the impression she is connected in actually scary ways.

But the same doesn't go for muller.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7140
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Sue Pelosi?

Postby Jakob » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:02 pm

Pedro I Rengel wrote:The important thing about Trump is that his work is structural. So too then does the support for Trump have to be. If you make anti-democratic globalism pay for its illegalities, illegalities in the context of democracy, then you start structurally purging it, purging socialism and all things totalitarian.

Well.... hm. Yes.

That would be great actually.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7140
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Sue Pelosi?

Postby Jakob » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:07 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:Also you gotta be careful with the Brietbart stuff. Steve Bannon is famous for spinning his news very hard to the right. Not saying that right or left is right, but the source here is famously biased. He's done anti-Semitic stuff, he's aligned with the white nationalist types, he's sympathized with violent people who've gone out and done crazy shit in the streets, and when Trump first took office he was an adviser put there by the Mercers to sort of steer things in that radical direction. Not saying that the article is true or false, just that the source is incredibly suspicious.

Dude we free people do our own research.
No one who is half sane uses news outlets the way you lefties do.

Brietbart is a site that reports what you don't want reported. It is valuable. But I reported that stuff from experience over a decade ago.
Image
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
User avatar
Jakob
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7140
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: look at my suit

Re: Sue Pelosi?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:40 pm

That's all I'm saying. Sue the bastards.

Btw Muler is definetly protected by far heavier powers than Pelosi, at the very least atm. That doesn't matter.

All this who's protected by who only matters behind closed doors.

Sue The Basterds.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Sue Pelosi?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:14 am

Jakob wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:Also you gotta be careful with the Brietbart stuff. Steve Bannon is famous for spinning his news very hard to the right. Not saying that right or left is right, but the source here is famously biased. He's done anti-Semitic stuff, he's aligned with the white nationalist types, he's sympathized with violent people who've gone out and done crazy shit in the streets, and when Trump first took office he was an adviser put there by the Mercers to sort of steer things in that radical direction. Not saying that the article is true or false, just that the source is incredibly suspicious.

Dude we free people do our own research.
No one who is half sane uses news outlets the way you lefties do.

Brietbart is a site that reports what you don't want reported. It is valuable. But I reported that stuff from experience over a decade ago.



Why am I a leftie? Because I call a spade a spade?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25948
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Sue Pelosi?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:18 pm

Stand back Jakob, I got this one.

It's because you listen to Coldplay.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Sue Pelosi?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:14 am

I fucking hate coldplay. All the songs sound the same and they all sound like the same shitty song. That singer dude seems like the type of guy who lets his woman put a finger in his ass.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25948
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Sue Pelosi?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:25 am

Not saying that it's true or false, just that the source is incredibly suspicious. After all, I can quote you directly saying Jews are as evil as Nazis.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Sue Pelosi?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:25 am

See? We can do it too.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Sue Pelosi?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:26 am

You can watch the whole video. There's a longer version. I just posted that clip so you wouldn't have to sit through the whole 3 minutes.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 25948
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Next

Return to Current Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Zero_Sum