The Information Apocalypse

buzzfeednews.com/article/cr … apocalypse

…doesn’t change the fact that they put toxic crap in vaccines, then into our arms… which causes all sorts of modern illnesses to manifest in the very young upwards.

Strange… how many children are acquiring high blood pressure and diabetes etc. before they’re even teens. The child healthcare worker I know, has seen this toddler ill-health happening over the years, and went into a long-lasting mental turmoil meltdown over it. The video has nothing to do with that!

Where can I watch this video, The Plandemic?

Any scientist who doesn’t agree with and follow the narrative is disgraced and much worse by the establishment.

bitchute.com/video/IB3ijQuLkkUr/

It’s hilarious that Buzzfeed is calling someone else ‘disgraced’ since they were the conspiracy theorist outfit that first published the debunked Trump piss dossier, have been pushing the Cohen/Flynn debacle that’s falling apart and spent 3 years making ‘bombshell’ allegations, spreading lies and disinformation about a Trump/Putin collusion that came to a big fat ‘nothing burger’? :laughing:

EDIT: I just watched it and thought it was great. They have included clips of some of the dozens of doctors youtube and twitter have taken down (and some who lost their jobs). I was a little suspicious about Dr Mikovits because of the bad press she got (from the deep state controllers) but she’s saying stuff I’ve found elsewhere. She’s right on - as are the other doctors.