I had little idea Stefan Molyneux is insane

I always thought him exorbitantly pretentious and hollow, and take offence to his claim of being a philosopher. Nonetheless I was a bit shocked to read his youtube channel has been deleted.

I then read some articles on it, and came to the discovery that the dude is actually a foul racist, and an advocate of children disowning their parents. I.e. breaking their lineage with their ancestry, i.e. killing their souls.

Read this article.
splcenter.org/fighting-hate … n-molyneux
Below all these sickening racist quotes there is also the part about ‘reclaiming your True Self from the destructive prison we know as “childhood.”’

Im like Badger, to Jesse when he throws out the meth, on account his customers supposedly are going to have certain standards, yo.

Badger: what… wh- you, WHAT???

This is pretty big news. I kind of like Molyneux; he is a “common man’s philosopher”. Pretty tame and toothless, I’m honestly surprised he’s banned and his content removed.

This does not bode well for philosophy in the decades to come.

I was just told about this strange event.

What’s the official statement? Why exactly was he banned? What did he say?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Molyneux

I love these ironies. Private business (youtube) exercises it’s right to refuse membership to another capitalist advocate who’s now upset because the neegrows refuse to pick cotton any longer.

What I need is a studio to make parody skits of shit like this.

Youtube, Google, Facebook, Twitter give up their “private” side of the business when they offer themselves as social (public) platforms which defer responsibility of content to the individuals who add and write to them. And IF they want to do so, then it’s fine. But when they start heavily censoring this-and-that, and cutting into Free Speech, then they are no longer legally protected. When this is the case, it is no longer you or I, or any individual who is ‘responsible’ for the content uploaded, but those private businesses instead. In that case, they can be sued, and will be sued, for all and every type of internet “thought crime”, including DOXing, defamation, libel, death threats, etc.

They can’t have it both ways. And they are abusing the protections offered to them before.

This is why the relationship cannot hold. You either need to obey Free Speech, or, take responsibility for any-and-all content. You either allow “State Protection”, or, give it up.

Never heard of the guy…

Nor shall you, as seems to be the case…

Am I missing out?

No, he is a complete idiot.
Promethean is right, a private business can do what it pleases. That the whole scheme the Right is supposed to be defending. Glad to see Promethean is now behind free enterprise as well, kek.

If it is more lucrative to host black racists than white racists, then they have every right to kick the white racists.

Make no mistake, Molyneux is as racist as they come. Always on about how blacks IQs are lower and how they should be grateful to live in White Society.

In that case, I can sleep soundly tonight then…

Seeing is believing, in how our political opposites really are… happened here with Brexit, when the British public saw what the EU Officials really thought about us and our individual need away from the mainland… made more Remainers wish they’d voted Leave, making a second referendum even more catastrophic for Remain, and so making it be shelved… for good.

When expectations from others, on a person’s being, are already low, low they will let the world see… I’ve done it a few times over the years, here, at ILP and elsewhere in my PL. ; )

The guy’s a delusional narcissist - and like all narcissists, heavily overestimates their own abilities. No doubt he couldn’t get enough of all the attention he was getting from becoming more and more radical, and no doubt he’ll continue to wallow in his own excrement now that he can play the martyred oppressed victim card and shout “I told you so” even louder than before.

Years ago I gave him a try but couldn’t stand how fallacious his arguments were, and how much effort he was putting into making himself “appear” credible in spite of this. It’s always nice when people like this are put in their place, though unfortunately that’s not how he’ll see it. It’s not hard to imagine plenty of uneducated and unintelligent fools finding his plights appealing.

But prom’s right how it’s funny to see rightists complain that private companies are acting like private companies. It’s all about freedom to do what you want until the freedom of others starts getting in your way. I love being able to do what I like too, but when it comes to speech, certain topics just serve to restrict the speech of others, which defeats the whole point. YouTube is free to do whatever they like with their platform - however publically available it is, it’s unequivocally a private company - either you’re behind private enterprise or you’re behind personal freedoms like speech. Honestly I’d prefer if YouTube was actually public and impartial with regard to corporate interests, with as much free speech as it could manage. SM could stay and not get his wish of being deleted, I still wouldn’t give him the time of day, and I’d still continue to use it to watch/listen to things of good quality instead.

It’s the principle of the matter. Banning somebody like Molyneaux, is symbolic of what’s to come, right around the corner. It’s a very, very bad sign.

Most times Urwrong, I don’t believe a word you write, in that you don’t believe a word you write, in that it’s fake.

…doesn’t make me like you any less.

I appreciate the support FC but I believe only sil spotted the irony I had mentioned.

No man, the irony is pretty blatant.

You’re standing in the middle of a storm, licking your finger and sticking it in the air -
dude, billions of books have been burned the past two decades.

Molyneux is a dumbass, and he gave philosophy a bad smell. It is pathetic that he has so many followers, but predictable, as he gives a McDonalds view on philosophy and gives all his white listeners the idea that, because they are white, they are capable of philosophy. And whats more, he gives others the idea that this is how white men think.

They cant ban Jordan Peterson as people actually learn from him and spread his videos on their own channels. Actual philosophy finds its own way.
I mean they can delete all videos of him but Molyneux has no such followers, inspires no such admiration, he is a mere conductor of sentiment, obscuring all of the real issues at stake.

Ill lament if they delete Styx. But he is no racist, so it remains to be seen if it will happen.

All of this amounts to the increased relative power of those who aren’t dumb enough to leave it to others to educate them.
We are entering an age where true knowledge is again a treasure, of which few have much, and many have almost nothing.

To answer my own question:

Apparently, he said that some races are better than others.

The official statement is that he spoke hate (i.e. encouraged violence towards a person or a group based on something such as race) but I am not really sure he did any such thing.

When I heard he was deleted I also wondered well what is so terrible that he said?
He is so banal that I never could stand him for more than twenty seconds, so I had no real idea.
I looked around and read some articles, some of which provided some quotes and background.

splcenter.org/fighting-hate … n-molyneux

Damn though, because I don’t value Molyneux at all, dislike him greatly and don’t really think he necessarily should be influential, I kind of ended up agreeing with people on the left here, not because I want to, but because that just happened – oh my fuck that feels like SHIT.

Just to not agree with leftos, Im almost considering being angry at Molyneux banishment but, I cant.

Still. Im sure there wont be many occasions in which I align with leftos. Holy crap that sucked.

What became particularly evident is how easy it is to be a lefto. You don’t have to take responsibility for a single thing in the world, you can feel superior to everyone because of not taking responsibility, you’re automatically beloved by all kinds of rich people - there is a real temptation there. Im not saying I was tempted, I certainly was not of course, but, by merely agreeing on one issue with them for a few hours, I could feel, psychic as I am, the benefits of the left.

It is like supporting tyrannical monarchy. You are being rewarded with social and psychological privileges for not standing in the way of gross malice. Very educational experience.

More on the Injuns; they are the heart and soul of American liberty, it was modelled after them (okay and resembling Vikings and Greeks but not, certainly, European Christians) and their traditions of just, being with the land, are reflected in American regular culture. Americans grow up with a lot of Injun practices and privileges that Europeans don’t know except through movies, and in part by getting deep into own pagan traditions - but is different, because paganism is of the land, and the land in America has a different spirit. There is just more of it, too.

So - Americans, Republicans, good people - protect the native population from the clutches of the left. Become their benefactor, become their students in a sense, as they are you. Most of them vote conservative and heavily so - their societies had liberty as central value just as you do. Align with the people of the land and be victorious.