I like corona virus for a reason

I fucking hate all those bitches and assholes that say crazy shit to me on the street.

Now, nobody takes offense if I tell them to back the fuck off!

Of course, pulmonary edema is a shitty way to go, but it’s not all dark to me.

The best thing about this virus is that it has significantly slowed economic activity, causing countless capitalist parasites to lose their businesses. The extended effects of this ordeal might might be so severe that a complete restructuring of economy will be needed. But, if a vaccine is created before this happens, it prolly won’t happen, and you’ll be back to working the 9 to 5 (an invention of the capitalist, btw) for the rest of your debt ridden miserable life.

What we’re hoping is that the virus mutates before they get a vaccine. If so, we could be looking at an economy so devastated it can never recover.

I thought the rich would be the last ones to go under.

That’s sci-fi nonsense. As if in the last months of the end of man, a few wealthy elite will be barricaded in some compound protecting a small supply of vaccine with their own personal army. It’ll never happen like that. If a vaccine ever does become available, and the world turns into some kind of world war Z scenario, you can bet your ass the broke ass people will organize to overthrow that army and take control of the vaccine.

What I’m talking about is the steady decline of the number of functioning private businesses over a period of several years IF these shutdowns continue to happen.

I posted about small business compared to big business.

If I had to guess who would go under first,
i would think the small businesses would.

I wasn’t suggesting a fantasy.
I didn’t say anything about a vaccine.
But who ever makes one will get millions of dollars.