Ben & Atheism

Thanks for the consideration.

That paints me in a very positive light.

Can’t relate.

With love,

Ben

ben would you please say something more about yourself…

I often have a huge shit-eating grin on my face when I see your posts.

Good luck with the psych meds.

With love,

Ben

To get respect for a belief you must respect another’s belief. Only the egotistically challenged attacks a belief. Theists and atheists alike are guilty of attack. I have no god nor religion, this does not mean it is for all. A god exists for those that believe in that god. Ask idiotic questions like prove or disprove and you are an antagonist. You are trying to harm not discuss or respect.

You’re a good mother, Kris.

I can tell.

I know, it shows.

At least you’re not pretending anymore.

Nope, just an average mom but, thank-you.

For just cause,

I’m not an empty shell.

Since I’m an honest guy,

I never made claims to be an empty shell, or know what it’s like to be an empty shell.

So I refute the premise of your statement.

With love,

Ben

Your highest ideal - to be average.

It’s inspirational.

=D>

How do you get that its my ideal?

I gather that the matter between Ben JS and Idi has been resolved over in H & S, so I will consider the matter over…

Your attempts to suppress that which would challenge you to be more.

‘I have assassinated his character, thus, I need not consider any points directed at me.’

Your reaction to me is evidence alone of the chord I struck, but I’ve other priorities.

Be merry, Kris!

:smiley:

You know ben, in law school, a lot of people say that evidence is one of the most conceptually difficult courses. Most people don’t really understand what constitutes evidence. Your post made me think of that.

You got that right Mr. R.
But, I think he is so determined to push buttons he stretches and twists in his mind.
No one that is sane could ever connect me saying I am an average mom as an ideal. His answer proves what has been said.
Ben, try taking calm long breathes and get a new calming hobby, stamp collecting might work.

I’ll help you out, mr reasonable.

A quick google search suffices.

evidence - A thing or things helpful in forming a conclusion or judgment
constitutes - To be the elements or parts of; compose

=

I’m just giving observations.

If you feel your buttons are being pushed, perhaps you should examine your feelings.

I highly doubt you’ll do that, so I’ll just give you my warm regards.

Be merry, Kris!

And the twisting continues or perhaps reading comprehension problems.

Admitting your ignorance is the first step to overcoming it.

I’m proud of you, Kris.

You’re new to this, I know, so feel welcome to ask for advice if you get confused.

Be merry, Kris!

You know, I re-learned something about myself today. I re-learned that I can still get angry when people purposefully push my buttons. My peace is a lot stronger than it was, but I still have limits; which is human. You have limits, too.

I’m beginning to wonder if it’s even worth it. Either I be an angry person when people push me, or I get petty and vindictive and hurt them out of spite instead of out of direct response. I don’t like beating around the bush or working in the shadows to do that, and would rather be out in the open with what I say and do.

Until this world is filled with love, I will still hate. Until people together rise above their inferiorities, I will still dip down into my own. The fault was never with people like me; the fault was with people who have purposefully pushed the buttons of those people to make them realize what they already knew: that we could be just like you. We know this. We just don’t want to be, because it gets us nowhere. While you think you’re getting somewhere in life, you’re really just spinning your wheels because while we were meant to enjoy this life; we were never meant to do so to the point of excess; and for lack of proper discipline, have all become what we have become.

Discipline that people like you shirk and discard for your sense of decorum where you just treat everybody like shit and stroke your own ego.

If you say so Ben.

tl;dr, Idioms.

=

Be merry, Kris!