who are we worshiping

You can make a billion dollars by using ruthless business practices. Why or why not?

I know what the two golden rules say…I have no problem there phyllo…

Got it. :-"

Did you see my reply to Ierrellus?

I am happy to be spiritual, but I am not happy to be religious, and right now I am trying to keep on top of my innate temper and that takes precedence over everything else until that is resolved.

I am happy to be spiritual, but I am not happy to be religious, and right now I am trying to keep on top of my innate temper and that takes precedence over everything else until that is resolved.
[/quote]
yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss

Our Dog who art in Garden
Boffy be thy name,
Thy dinner will come,
Thy run will be done,
On the field as in the garden,
Give us this day our daily tail wag,
And lead us not to far into the long grass
For thine is the ability to disappear, and get us lost,
Forever and ever.
Amen.

What one fears, one will ridicule.

Are you scared of dogs?

ier if you just leave him alone he will go away…he has you hooked

Things are still civil in this thread, and I’m sure that with a little effort they can remain so.

yes magsj…I don’t worship a supernatural god

I did… through my enforced indoctrination into the Roman Catholic religion, and when I turned 14 I was mentally free to worship me/become a non-dependent spiritual soul.

Many worship money these days, money and drugs…

Many fetishise money and abuse themselves with drugs but I don’t think “worship” is the right word.

Modern man, in the traditions of the West, worship only themselves.

I do not.
Speak for yourself!
Why do you worship yourself?

Why? Chimp mating habits.

Women are attracted to wealthy, confident men, who love themselves, and barely care about them. Women are disgusted by men who love them, and build their happiness around their love.

I do not indulge in either, so perhaps it appears to me to be like that, but it does seem to be a new version of God… faith in the drug… and all that.

I don’t.

What, so it’s everyone else but you that you stand judgement on. Is that right?

Lev,
Don’t you believe you are god’s replacement? I do not judge everyone else. I have no right to judge you except when you ridicule beliefs of many. I offer no ridicule; just an awareness that those who believe there is no god would probably see themselves as god. That you don’t makes me feel better about you.