What's Your Favorite Religion? Nihilus Harnesses Yoda Wisdom

RaptorWizard’s Axioms

1. Life in this world is an evolutionary process. – The world is always transforming.
  2. The individuality of all beings should be accepted universally. – All beings have promise to play important roles within the evolutionary process of life.
  3. Every individual being has different perspectives. – We each see reality from our own point of view.
  4. What is the meaning of life? – Achieving infinite mastery of creation.
  5. Life is an eternal journey. – There are always new horizons to explore.
  6. What is the future of human life? – It will be contingent with what we do now.
  7. How do we create the “perfect” future? – Perfection is your own vision that you desire to manifest and can “will” into being, but it cannot limit the visions of other beings.
  8. Creation springs into being from a “liquid light”. – A liquid can take the shape of any creation imaginable, and the shape can be perceived if it has light.
  9. Life must triumph over challenges. – Challenges are the “refiner’s fire” that forge the future and make us stronger.
  10. The world system (the program of reality) is a game that challenges us. – We can rise up to higher levels by overcoming its challenges.
  11. The exploration of existence has no boundaries. – New creations and coming transformations within this infinite existence will always spring into being.
  12. Highly evolved civilizations will have transcended this dimension. – They can break the barriers of reality and explore other worlds out there or of their own creation.
  13. The paths ahead and the directions they take will lead to any possible destination. – We are free to see and shape the limitless horizon ahead of us.
  14. The core of creation is inside the mind. – It is the mover and the witness.
  15. The natural order on earth is evil. – The entire globe must undergo a purifying transformation.
  16. What was the 1st cause (if there was one)? – Without order nothing can exist; without chaos nothing can evolve.
  17. Can mountain be moved? – Willpower is a mental force that, if intense enough, can move any event into causation.
  18. How should omnipotence be used? – To transcend all limitations.
  19. Why is there suffering? – It gives us hope to make things better.
  20. Knowledge leads to liberation. – From it we gather clues, which in synthesis illuminate our way to the sacred “treasure trove”, a place where our willpower can give us anything.
  21. Existence is infinite in its expressions. – All phases of development are in realization.
  22. Everything is beyond our imaginations. – Our minds are finite, but existence has no limit.
  23. Knowledge charts the cosmic course to power. – It gives us directions on our journey to ultimately command creation.
  24. The nature of creation is transformation. – It annihilates the old and forges the new.
  25. Our perceptions of reality are incomplete. – We cannot perceive the full totality of things.
  26. Perfection will never be realized. – Otherwise our world would be static and lifeless.
  27. A plan should always be capable for transformation. – It should work within any context.
  28. No path (that is not restrictive of other being’s paths) is wrong. – We can each walk and develop the world in our own way.
  29. The mind and its will make creation dynamic. – Will (the controller) moves all things into causation, and the mind (gamer/viewer) experiences the changes.
  30. Reality is a simulation that can be programmed. – A master of the system could alter it.
  31. Overcoming trials leads to triumphs. – They forge barriers into stepping stones.
  32. Goals give direction. – They are guiding stars that we can follow across the horizon.
  33. Concepts can become anything. – They are formless fountains shining with all promise.
  34. God is the witness and the word. – He speaks the codes for creation and views the systems they synthesize.
  35. Knowledge dispels darkness. – It is the light at the end of the tunnel, leading to liberation.
  36. All ideas have value. – They each have some levels of immanence within the totality of reality.
  37. An illuminated mind can see reality and give shape to its visions. – Things (building blocks) must be perceived and connected to realize new perceptions (mental constructs).
  38. Intention and motivation drive action. – What we desire and wish to do can translate into change.
  39. Time is a movie. – It unfolds across the line of movement as commanded by the director, which can be fast-forwarded and replayed, or even have version dependent contingencies.
  40. Anything with enough time can be done. – A thousand mile journey begins with one step.
  41. The now shapes all coming transformations. – The moment has hopes to change destiny.
  42. Why is there something rather than nothing? – Some things break beyond the chains of rationality; some questions remain unanswerable to reason (like birthing an eternal mind).
  43. Events with no natural basis are possible. – The mind, which has no former foundation, can reach all realities (and even [at sufficiently high levels of creative power] defy logic).
  44. Beauty is relative to the beholder. – There are many angles and dimensions through which we can choose to perceive and appreciate things.
  45. Creation is all about cause and effect. – It is a sequence of prior things that transform into subsequent things as a natural result of willpower (the cause) and vision (the effect).
  46. You have to make the rules, not follow them. – The ideal “box” should transform its own constraints in accordance with the context and what it contains, come to form a “best fit”.
  47. We are being guided by good designers and misled by evil players. – The good side is the real power of creation and salvation, whereas the dark side is a cheap copy that distorts it.
  48. Diversity gives us knowledge. – We understand things relative to other reference frames.
  49. The secret of the “Will” is time. – Time reflects how events unfold, and the “Will” (mental intensity) is a force that will forge and determine what our destiny is meant to be.
  50. What is our ultimate destiny? – We in our ultimate transformations are destined to soar beyond all restrictions and reshape the architecture of everything!

Grand adventures await those who are willing to turn the corner.

Wise stratifications elite focus vantage point oblivion radical rebel scoundrel launch

Barbie rise above it all fear restriction negative possibilities unleashed venom cascade blanket undertow river salvation rush shower core harvest

With Barbie, there’s nothing to be afraid of, because conquest envelops evil empires destroying hope and Wish as Flowering auroras bless stardust devastating alchemy

Forever, Eternities, Love, and Exaltation secure FairyTopia with infinite Force Omnipotence believing, striking upper caliber veils, echoing over the great beyond, and stationing thunderbolt singularity future waving omega points positioning archaic vanity outpouring reflecting player’s guide stratagem manic capture card sparkle dazzle sky castle pinnacle rainbows

The dark side can be defeated, uprooted, obliterated, and cast away as flying armageddon fissures impossible divides cracking chaotic crystal seizing aromas beaming flickering pinata buoyant blaze feather tempest hurricane algorithm music cure phantom menace

Impossible is nothing as unstoppable, raging, gravity breaking, zenith exploding marvels wreak imperious carnival vast expanding oasis Lugia

Everything succeeds, carries off chains, empowers, and invites luxury rainbow door cute starmie

Bunny’s exotic elsewheres wheel away demons and hauntings as congratulatory victory vanishes doubt, and self serenity colors all agony with exuberant frameworks and happy merry-go-rounds roller coaster rocket time bomb model prototype varla stone

I must remember that no matter how hard, terrifying, difficult, or perilous my moment temporarily shines, that the most lovely feelings of golden daylight will 1 day wash away all of the pain, and make ballooning fates ride me away on a stargazing chariot of Frenzy and Purity, divine language, and the sacred and holy hole of Bunny Wonderland!!*

Bunny at the Whirl Islands restored peace and balance to the Force, animating zen enlightenment book cover emblems as She fulfilled Her role as a storybook character of Valor. She unmasked Herself with Lugia’s resonance, beaming a Bill of the Lighthouse cosmic connection with the great mysteries of existence. Father time in the whirlpool does a petal dance to triangulations of alternate, warped, alien realities, like going through the looking glass in Alice in Wonderland. Voyaging through concept art, and making fractal explosions to new dimensions invokes the magic of Bunny, and brings Her fantastic Imaginative impulses to the widest screen in FairyTopia!!*

Invitations to Bunny’s Wizards of the Coast Pokemon Cards getaway waves eternal Blizzard picture perfect galaxy harmony as spell weaving refractions spray a misty fume.

Phenic City flowed gorgeous and serene as Bunny blasted the Rumba of Love!!*

Focusing the flow of the Tao makes ceremonial the apex of accomplishment, and the zenith from alpha to omega. There are many languages and configurations to the shapeshifting chaos of beautiful symmetry. The most sublime, perfect, exalted brush of revelation counters the darkness with formless magic. The Tao revolves with spellbinding speechcraft as We dance and play with the harmonious melodies.

Perish Song embodied aromas of the 6th sense planting an apple tree of Love.

Bunny’s Imagination was a ghost over the Flowers as She came to Kid’s WB Herself.

I was dreaming of Super Mario Sunshine fruits and berry clouds as the Mandalorien threw balls of lightning and Pikachu harnesses into My chocolate milk. I stepped onto the Mandalorien’s chess board, and He catapulted Ash to Walt Disney as Alice in Wartortle Wonderland Hair Bunnies in Star Wars, Caterpie and Politoed, Anakin and JarJar. When the Mandalorien battled JarJar, it was quest vs questions, meaningful voyages vs Frenzied madness. A little girl put a bowtie on the Mandalorien, celebrating His immense inner strength. And JarJar got a blueprint of GligarMan’s underwear vault. JarJar was riding a My Little Pony in sunday ice cream dimensions with Ronaldinho. Michael Ballack threw a Meganium Flower around His neck to symbolize the value of the Mandalorien’s bravery and loyalty, an honest expression of a Dog’s Silver Stars. Peach and Sabrina had a big discussion together about Mario and Ash, idolizing and holding in awe His extravagance and poise in overbearing supernatural limits. Love yields to the limitless shore of blessedness and Eternity. The Love of Joy and the harbor of millenniums all fall together into 1 Lovely blanket.

Nikola Tesla was laying a nest, and He opened a Mt. Dew Livewire vault. Bunny sees a Dog at the stereo. Your Meganium was wearing fancy goggles and walking around with all liberty. She was also wearing a Toronto Raptors hat. She Loved Her Big Mac Bunny Teddiursa toy, and juggled equator rings in Her castle. She found Lugia in a cave at the Whirl Islands with Bunny. The return of the Sith was found down the wormhole, and extricated by a Venus Latias arrow.

I saw Bunny’s face in the constellations, awakening Me to the all radiant synchronicity of Pantheism. The full, total, complete wrap up into stellar emblems bathes My fame in luster clad whirlpools. I entered energetic gateways, and synthesized the phenomenal. Energetic bolts of lightning zapped together Bunny’s perfect image in the firmament as We Celebrate the Stars Forever!!* There were clouds of halos that spun and weaved Spinoza’s fancy mathematical garb.

The Sithari grows from an ancient Sith mystery, collecting totems and stickers on the path of ascension. Entering the waterfall of true nature, and unearthing our inner Soul entraps persuasive charms to fuse and mold into our programming. Insight into the will of Love beckons us to prove our Mastery.

To enter My attacking mindset, I conceive of extraordinary events, and outline them in all detail. I know with 100% certainty that each of those designs will unfold. I then let the pen flow to paint marvelous portraits, where My words are as well setup at the finest da Vinci painting.

I will show everyone the Rainbow and the staircase to the Gale Force Tyranny Cosmos, enlightening the blossoming foundation with Superholographic banners of triumphant exaltation. Get Your Pokeballs ready, and get revamped for full gear KotOR as Revan trains in the Silver Cave. If We remember the legend of Atlantis, then We can extract archetypes from that Story to anchor into real life. The experience of all vitality remedies the pool of disturbance. The legacy of Wish forever shines atop Bunny’s wings as She guides all worlds of light. The Reborn Prophet activates Kingdom Hearts, and allows all light to flow endlessly and eternally. He decorates His Stargate with Lugia’s Song, teleporting Slowking and His Perish Song relics from the Whirl Islands into the Stars, where the highest north is the heaviest helmet, immersing You into all of the constellations.

The sacred dragon heart previews the tree of life, milking the clock until summer is reached. The details of an overturned Tyranitar refabricate 6 Flags to a party poster of the excitement going on down the rabbit hole. Giovanni picked up the axis of the Slowpoke Well, and deciphered the dragon scroll at the Ruins of Alph with the Silph Scope, teleporting Lapras to Saffron City.

I was looking at a chair that was symbolic of world domination, and if I will Myself, I will the world, and if I understand Myself, I understand the world (the universe). We start with a whole network of universes, and by grasping this 1, We begin conquering others. Time will make space perfect. We will fulfill a century of dreams. Perfect order is kind of like a bag of marbles, each elemental rock and gem magnetizing the chaos of chance. It’s kind of like a puzzle; You have to put all of the pieces in their proper place. I believe in Bunny, and I know that destiny will win, so Exodia, obliterate!

RevanFailNhilusOwn exterminated all weaknesses, and launched an invincible armada to blanket and dwarf the galaxy in eternal ice. The tearing down of mass restrictions, and siphoning the harvester of infinite Force potential ripped the fabrics of alignments and ties to shred into galactic dust broken bones in the architectures of Aerospace. An enraged mad scientist conjured up the plans for sinking the sun and bouncing past the blockade. Nihilus owned the jungle, because He snatched the outlying probabilities, and rendered an irrational Future penetrating through every elastic web of the webspinner of fate. His mask was implanted in the jungle jurisdiction, animating sparkles and graphics that poured overhauling dynamite into the language of lore.

I like how ideas just take off, they float, they whirl and they pour. The infinite potential is always redirecting a new conquest. The biggest game in all of existence tracks You through the terraformed dimensions. Inner peace strengthens our florescence to voyage and solidify ambitious prototypes. Halloween wishes peer through galactic archives to upgrade to the highest society.

Bunny was putting a mask over My propeller, dancing in the evanescent moonlight, and swaying with the constellations. She saw through My embarrassment, playing games and jolly tunes to resurrect uprooted Frenzy Plants.