Final: Existence of God

ImmanuelAy-

[i]Floyd: These probabilities are as indefinitely consistent as God is to a theist. God will always be God until God becomes something else. It is a matter of what you consider a truth to be, Fact and these words that are being slung around are a community of opinions and nothing more. Truth is anything we believe it to be.

I don’t go to church. I don’t spend money on my community, but I still believe in the rational intelligibility of the universe, the creativity of God. I will never argue that anyone should put their lives in the “warm” hands of God. I will claim that submitting to God might simply mean that one should acknowledge some form of God. This is the ignorance of the layman within the theological field. They take the religious God, usually the Judeo-Christian God, and apply it to every other field of theology and philosophy. You should read Whitehead on process philosophy and systematic theology, maybe Tillich or Word, or Gödel.

An infinite series of contingent beings are incapable of yielding sufficient reason for the existence of any being—which is exactly why dummies like me can’t give a rational explanation why God exists in any other way than proclaiming that God simply does exist, or simply is. [/i]

Then, why claim it? :slight_smile:

Btw, you’re from Indy? I am in Bloomington.

SIncerely,

Floyd

How? How can I instinctually know He exists if I have never even been taught the concept of God? I’m sorry but I don’t follow explain a little better please.

EZ$

easymoney-

How? How can I instinctually know He exists if I have never even been taught the concept of God? I’m sorry but I don’t follow explain a little better please.

It is hard for me to accept that anyone can instinctually know that God exists. It is through a process of indoctrination by parents and society that God exists “instinctually.”

Let me put it this way: would an alien believe in the same God that we do? Would a planet of spiders believe in a human God, or a SpiderGod?

If we had a little Albert in a bubble, immune to social indoctrination and thought, would he believe in God once he learned to communicate? Probably not.

Sincerely,

Floyd

I would agree with that.

It reminds me of Lord of the Flies at the same time… without god would we just resort to our base animal selves? It’s nice to say that we wouldn’t, but the fact just might be that we wouldn’t give a shit about anyone else and would just be out for ourselves.

so maybe in that way “god” is a good thing?

Ha!

Scythekain, how are you doing? Good to see you stuck around when I didn’t. :slight_smile:

Sincerely,

Floyd

Post resurrection.

What for? Are you even going to explain the reason why you’ve revived a dead thread? Or is it that you like the feeling of reviving something to make you feel you have some sort of control?

Would you care to make your final case on the existence of your god PoR? That is what this thread is about… your “final” attempt to prove your case.

Why must anyone attempt to prove or disprove the existence of any god? What do you “think?” It doesn’t matter because no answer is correct. No one has the ability to collect any thoughts on God that is concrete. These “thoughts” are merely thoughts and nothing else. So why must we discuss the existence of god?

Christians do it out of anger because their ignorance makes them right. They read about it in a book. [Arrogant and derisory]

Atheists discuss God because they enjoy listening to Christians complain about their inconceivable thoughts. True atheists take no stance on God. Yet the extremists attempt to make their point across to where they are pathetic as well. It is stupid to try to prove the existence of god, and at the same time, it is stupid to try to disprove his existence.

God can only be proven through “faith.” That’s it. Atheists laugh at me because they believe “faith” is an easy-way-out. They believe the word “faith” only proves the weakness of the Christian religion. They’re right. The word “faith” is more of an excuse than a reason. It states nothing. It gives no reasoning to any beliefs. It is weak and powerless and holds no balance to theory. Then why do Christians use it day in and day out? They can’t prove anything. They only hope the little book they’re reading is correct.

We are all ad hoc in our beliefs. That’s what makes life so beautiful. Hmm…everything in this universe was created by something or else it wouldn’t be here. Now what created everything? What started life? Or are we all just a bundle of thoughts?

sorry. refer to next post.

Good point. It may be reasoned that Jesus actually defied God. God as the Almighty Creator, Having control over all life and death. Jesus created the condition, and bought about the consequence of his own death; his own inadverted suicide. Jesus actively pursued his own demise claiming it to be for the redemption of humanity, however evidentually, he allowed his own death to happen, in defiance of the “will to live” with which God has empowered man. Since Jesus existed as a mortal he cannot be exempted from the laws of natural man set aside by the Almighty.

Unless you subscribe to the idea that Jesus’ purpose in existing revolved around dying. If there is a rule, then there must be an exception to that rule. It wouldn’t be a rule otherwise. Jesus Christ is an exception to the rule (“Will to Live”).

Interestingly, you have stumbled into the argument of the Logical Positivists. I have great reservatives about their argument and also therefore yours. The tennet of Logical positivism is that statements about God are synthetic ( i.e. those which are ‘open’ to doubt and which need external evidence for their verification), but since they are not empirically verifiable (by your sense experience), they are therefore meaningless and nonsense.

You said that:

Since one does not know ALL the features of God, any proof for/against is nonsense

However, you are contradicting yourself as this statement in itself is synthetic. So is the statement, ‘the existence of God CAN NOT be proven by means of reason.’ Therefore you are trying to justify a synthetic statement will only the help of another synthetic. I’m affraid that, as with the Logical Positivists, this is self-contradictory but also plainly illogical. I’m sorry to say it, but yours is not a well constructed argument.

dear theists, atheists and anyone else.
A belief in god is the same as a belief in santa and the tooth fairy. There is NO difference.

god cannot be siad to exist for the following reasons:

1. the definition of god varies from person to person, church to church, religion to religion.
  2. a feeling is proof only of chemical reactions in your brain, regardless of where and when they happen
  3. If you cannot prove in favour, the answer is not in favour by default.
    (it’s like not voting, your vote cannot be counted as a vote against whoever wins so it is a vote for whoever wins)
  4. Although the negative answer may be wrong, without adequate evidence to support that theory the chances of the negative answer being wrong are one in billions, you have more chances of winning the lottery than proving the existence of a divine power.

Just because you want something to be does not make it so.

you can argue with my logic all you want, but at the end of the day, you believe in something you know is not there. (because you have no proof to suggest otherwise)

i always think of it this way; you do not open the front door unless you have reason to believe it is capable of opening. You do not have proof to suggest that your idea of god is correct and therefore exists, so from all the knowledge you posess, you are praying to nothing.

Obviously part of (if not most) of the reason we try to define God as being similar to humans is simply because we feel it’s logical. However, if God is even a thing, I doubt it he/it would have properties that mirrored humans.

I subscribe to the fact that the typical God is not real. There is not one entity to which all is ruled, unless of course it’s physics. And of course, physics does not retain a personality, therefore is not characteristically human. All those questions pertaining to God’s personal admissions are a waste of time, within the realm of things even being worth someone’s time, that is.

I’ve pondered before that there could be multitudes of entities, all with their own reason, all adhering to their own purposes, all acting without feelings or emotions–just doing what they’re doing because that’s what they do, and nothing more. Comparatively automatic, if not robotic, but once again it’s hard to flee from our own quaint form of logic. We feel explanations are within our grasp, so within our abilities we must explain. I suppose we accept these explanations because we may not stray from our systematic frames of thought. Perhaps there are other beings on other planets that possess alternative logics, and their existential quandaries differ greatly from our own. I suppose my point is that even through realizing the selfish meaning of our existence (if any) may we be wrong, thus our understanding of God is irrelevant.

That poses the question, “wrong compared to who?” Another species perhaps, yet they too could be incorrect. Maybe the forces that we’ve dubbed “God” chose to limit all living organisms so that we may never truly understand its motives. No, I don’t believe they’re watching, or betting, or laughing, or anything of the sort. I think “they” are much more elaborate and cognitive forces, and we are simply temporary manifestations of those forces, minuscule in comparison, and tragically unimportant. We ourselves have no meaning other than to fulfill our primitive purpose, which is to contribute to the overall collaboration of the universe. Our existence is simply to aid his/its/theirs.

But why aid? I believe that most of what we do is not merely accidental; it is superbly inconsequential in carrying out our previously stated purpose. Technology, for example, is simply a catalyst we created to speed our demise. The forces potentially made it a possibility. They only influence in the sense that the air may influence a butterfly.

Human Form God Is Impossible.
Adult God is a Scam upon Children.
Stupidity is taught. Religious and academic
rote (memorization thru repetition, without
understanding Cubic Creation) equates to
teaching total destruction of the rain forest.
This picture equates student evil servitude.
Children are taught evil, but don’t care,
and accept free speech suppression.
Bible writers never knew that in the same 24 hours of light, 24 hours of darkness, 24 hours of sundown, and 24 hours of sunup, 1 day is evil.
Educators are Liars.

If God is not measurable, He is Fictitious.

Without Cubic Creation, Life is Fictitious.
IGNORANCE

You have not been taught the Harmonic Cube Power that transcends all Gods.You are ignorant of Divine Spirit measure existing in Great Pyramid abstract of human personification. Perpetual power of Cubic Creation will exist beyond terminal antifamily religion.
If the 4 racial components of 2 sex pole hemispheres agreed to a cubing of the sphere as a spiritual unity, heavenly music of cubed sphere could be audible on Earth simultaneously to every human ear, not discord, but harmony.

The simultaneous 4 human races debunks a God for any race.

* Sunup represents Indian Race
* Midday represents White Race
* Sundown represents Asian Race
* Midnight represents Black Race

Humans fear to know natures simultaneous 4 corner 4 day 4 race 4 generation harmonic TIMECUBE creation. for it debunks false gods. Test Your God. Time Cube Test cannot harm a God of Truth, but will destroy fakes. Fake gods refuse test.
You are stupid and evil about the
Earth’s top and bottom, front and
back and it’s 2 sides. Most everything
created has these Cube like values.
No human has a right to believe wrong.
There is but a single creation principle,
therefore since we have no single belief,
all present religions are wrong and evil.
Human word is neither deed nor product,
but a counterfeit representation of value.
Humans are worshipers of fictitious word.
Via invention of word, humans exist as
WORD ANIMALS, invented a word god in
their likeness, then created a Word World.
Christianity is subservient to the Jews. The
Bible is Jewish, Academia and Government
based upon the Jewish Bible are Jewish.
You Word-Murder Your Children.

Human metamorphosis has 4-corner
 lifetime stages known as baby,child,
 parent and grandparent. Bible-god
 equates 1-corner and bare Earth for
 children. 4-corner Truth is ineffable
 and no self or god can speak Truth.
 Only baby is born.Adult is not born.
Without metamorphosis - no adults.

3 EQUATOR 4 CORNER EARTH TIME ROTATES 96 HOURS AS A SIMULTANEOUS 4 DAY CUBE.

YOU WERE TAUGHT THAT THE EARTH HAS ONLY ONE EQUATOR AS IF THE EARTH WAS FLAT. YOU WERE TAUGHT IGNORANCE

CREATION HAS TWO SEX POLES & 4 CORNER RACES OF HUMANS.

GOD IS CORNERED AS A QUEER.
Earth has 4 simultaneous Days
within only 1 rotation. Losing 3
Days in each Earth rotation has
retarded your mentality to stupid
and an education of Evil. You do
not have the mind or education
to envision Nature’s Time Cube.
Singularity debunked by Time Cube.
Self is the lowest form of humanity.
Self-god is lowest human behavior.
Family is source of human creation.
Community is perpetual family/self.
‘Evil’ educators brainwash children.
All Educated are Stupid from
brainwashing and indoctrination.
Pedant teachers cannot comprehend
that there are 4 simultaneousYears
within a single rotation of Earth
about the Sun. Each season has its
own separate corner Year.
Your own people will kill
you to prevent this
‘Forbidden Truth Cube’
from ever being known.
Socrates was killed to
hide Truth from public.
1-corner god is a fraud.
Are you afraid to know?
You are a personified pyramid corner.
Educated people are the evil empower-
ment of the self - the lowest form of
humanity. Humans are brainwashed
stupid and indoctrinated evil. A human
will rotate around 4-corner lifetime
stages within a family metamorphosis -
baby, child, parent and grandparent.
Name your 4/16 greatgrandparents.
3-Dimensional math as in length, width and height
are erroneous when applied within a Cube like room
for they do not account for the 4-corner perspective
dimensions of difference as in ‘4-dimensional space’.
Solar system, Earth sphere and human body all have
a front, back and 2 sides which rotate between the 2
top and bottom poles - ceiling and floor parameters.

No single corner human can occupy or experience
more than a single corner at the same time during a
4-corner rotation within the 4/16 creation principle.
Earth sphere rotates within an invisible Time Cube.
Unseen, humans have not the education or rationale
to comprehend Nature’s Simultaneous 4-Day Cube.
Ignorance of “Time Cube”
indicts you stupid and evil.
Explain the “Time Cube”.
Do you like being Stupid?
“Our Cube” corners Liars.
Man-god academic scam
equals 1-corner Pyramid.
Rotating 4-corners prove
1-human is only 1-corner
of a Higher Order Life. There is no 1-
corner god in 4-corner lifetime stages
of human evolution metamorphosis …
wherein born baby dies to child, child
dies to parent & parent dies to grand-
parent corner. Adults evolve, not born.
Singularity equates sex with the baby.
Adult word worship is an
evil adult scam. Burn the
bible, honor Childhood
via which adults evolve.
Babble Power is suicida
Believers are ‘evil liars’.
‘Self-god’ is lowest form
of behavior, below both
family and village Cube.
You are educated stupid
God = Hate of Children.
God denies a childhood.
Worship of Word is Evil,
for it ‘counterfeits’ Deed
and teaches Liar is God.

1-Midday to midday = a 24 hour day rotation.
2-Sundown to sundown = a 24 hour day rotation.
3-Midnight to midnight = a 24 hour day rotation.
4-Sunup to sunup = a 24 hour day rotation.

God claimed to have created a single day
rotation of Earth. I have created simultaneous
4 day rotation of Earth. Why do you worship
such a stupid God? Do you really believe that
your Jew God screwed a hole in the ground to
create Adam and Eve out of dirt, at the same
time that woman existed in the nation of NOD,
Nation of Damsels from where Cain got wife?
Adam and Eve were created at the same time,
but sexless. A rib was removed from eve and
a hole left to make a woman of her. The rib
was stuck on Adam to make a man of him -
and Eve is still trying to get her rib back.

Einstein was singularity stupid,
and you are singularity stupid.
“Born Cubic, THINK CUBIC”,
you rotate a 4 corner stage life.
Singularity educated humans
are not intelligent.
The universe does not exist,
except as opposites - with a
zero value existence. Add
the opposites together and
the universe ceases to exist.

All humans are created and
exist between the opposites
of male and female values.
Add the opposites together
and humans cease to exist.
A single God is death and
constitutes evil worship.

EVIL OBSCURANTISM
(Deliberately withholding CUBIC KNOWLEDGE)
No human “entity” exists.
Cube is opposite perfection.
Singularity is death worship.

Can you tear and burn the bible, which
represents Biblistic Selfnic Bastardism -
contradicted by Cubic Creation of Family
and Village Tribal Perpetual Bodies. If
not, you are self-indicted as DUMB and
EVIL SPINELESS WORD ANIMAL,
totally ignorant of Nature’s Cubic Life.

If the United States buries 80,000 tons of
nuclear waste inside Mother Earth, for our
children to inherit, then Americans will be
the most evil bastards to ever inhabit a planet.
A proper burial spot for nuclear waste is under
academic institutions and in Washington D.C…

My Cubic Wisdom debunks 1 sex gods.
The male god singularity and same sex
trinity equates denouncing motherhood
and supporting a state of queers - with
a price of HIV devastating life on Earth.
Faith IS NOT knowledge,
but evil of not measuring

Evil academic bastards who preach
singularity and block Cubic Creation
debate, should be nailed to the cross.
Your future is your plundered past.
Today, you have the opportunity to
make tomorrow better than yesterday.
To do less, is a crime against children

Believers are ignorant of Cubic Creation
and will be destroyed by their own word

There is proof that 3 dimensional
math is erroneous, and that linear
Time is actually of a Cubic nature.
Ignoring Cubium indicts you evil.

Time Cube is “T.O.E.”, theory of everything.
Time, Life and Truth = a Cubic Principle,
a natural creation of ineffable opposites.
Caltech professors practice obscurantism
and can not ever allow Time Cube Debate -
for it will indict the word bastards as evil.
They can’t argue it, their power is to ignore -
and that’s why students must demand debate.
Word is most efficient form of enslavement

You are a slave - to academic
induced inculcated belief - an
insidious entity, an evil which
corrupts human mental ability
to accept creation knowledge,
as demonstrated in Cubicism.

Humans exist as CUBICS, not entities,
for the 4 corner stages of rotating human
metamorphosis do not occur at the same time
for the individual - except for family Cube.
You are educated stupid, indoctrinated evil,
and can’t even acknowledge that a mother
and baby are the same age - on opposite
corners of a Cubic Creation Principle - for
Truth in Opposites contradict a god entity.
Evil educators suppress Cubic Creation and
preach evil singularity to dumb students -
dispossessing students of ratiocinate mind.
WORD students serve Nature best if dead.

the end of this class and only cubic teachers
dont lie special thanks to gene ray for showing me
true enlightenment :D.

“God” is but a word - I said something similar about the word “soul” in another thread. It’s a word, a symbol, we apply to “something”. Thus, it’s possible for two people to make the same sound, to say the same word, but mean very different things. This is true of both the “soul” and “God.”

Now what would I mean, if I uttered that weighty word? Well, for starters, I would not say you need use that word. Some would say “Nature” or “the Universe” or “Ground of Being”, etc. Fine, whatever floats your boat.

The totality of existance, that which unifies it, that which is the same and undivided throughout it - basically “existance” as such, is “God”. It is wonderful, It is awesome, It can be terrible, It merits reverence. And when I feel poetic, I’ll be so bold as to anthropomorphize and refer to It as “He”.

From this perspective, I don’t find anything challenging at all about my conviction - since doubt would be tantamount to the doubting of existance period - and that is so counterintuitive as to be absurd. If I don’t have an existential crisis every time I wake and put a cup of water to my lips, it’d just be hypocrtical/convienient/sophstic/etc. for me to put up the pretense of doing such over something as obvious as being in it’s totality.

I think where the argument is “really at” is over particular notions of Deity which require the acknowledgement of things far more specific and (most especially) unobvious. Ex. that God is conscious/personal (more specifically, as we as human beings are). Or claims that Deity has revealed a highly specific plan or series of expectations to this or that person/people, etc. Those are in part, philosophical questions, but also (and more difficultly) questions of history.

so god is just a word-god gene ray is right
evil,gay,wordvirus,etc surrounds the fake
jew god by a mile and a half add the extra
by reading some facts on the following site

images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= … iaguys.net

you read those and it fully explains god is
a evil entity real or not check it out sometime
anybody.

fire,water,earth,timecube,

I’m sorry, you’ve lost me. The website you linked to (the link as you posted it doesn’t work, btw.) is difficult to sort out - so far as I can tell, it’s obsessed with “child molesting Illuminists”, and contains a nonsensical ode to “creation creating”.

thats the side effects of religion for yah not my fault