God in 25 words or less...

Do poor old Tabula a favour and give him an idea of what you think God is in a little creative-writing exercise.

One person - one post - “To me, God is + 25 words or less.”

[size=75][Doh - okay you can go over if you wish, but try to keep it simple and clear][/size]

[size=75][Moderators: if you think this is too mundane a topic, please feel free to move it into the babble section - or should that be babel…?][/size]

“Principle of coherence”

Dunamis

God is “meaning.”

Hi,

Our ego, without the selfishness.

Peace

“god” is an attempted representation of that which is impossible to represent…

sophistry

-Imp

God is an excuse to not be accountable for your own actions.

Although I really like Crooked Mouths answer, I would simply say “God” is a fictional characture born out of jewish culture, further defined in a fun work of fantasy called the bible, which has inspired millions of putty minded cattle to lose sight of what life really is in favor of a bowl full of sugar and a blindfold.

(Yes, more than 25 words…sorry tab)

God is One

Hmm…you must be a sikh

God is man’s invention to explain the unknown; morphed into the notion of everything; which subsequently enslaves its creator. God is irony at its best.

Precisely 25 words.

You must be conditioned.

A

The only representation of God that I admit currently is a spirit, which is more powerful than others, but not the creator of everything.

The attempts to define God as a kind of Absolute, be it transcendent or immanent, are doomed to failure, to my mind. They are entangled in paradoxes. Perhaps I am too demanding, but I can’t make sense of it.

God is a child with his nose pressed against a snow-globe.

Everyone is conditioned. It is only a question of degree.

My hair’s conditioned - but that’s about it.

Anyway - hate to butt into your little tete-et-tete Dr.S and LiquidAngel, but the rules are 1 post a person. (Look - now you’ve made me break it too :confused: )

So, as politely as possible… Stop pissing about.

the christian god is the dead transcended self-deceptive imaginative figure of the crucified decadent jew

Jewish tradition teaches that God came to different cultures and people and asked them to give their opinion on what God was; the philosophers gave there awnsers, the wise men, other people who God was asking gave their awnsers as well – and then God asked Abraham.

He responded: “I don’t know. How can I learn?”

God is lazy (if he exist.)

EZ$