Judgment of Correct/Incorrect Religion (via Faith)

It is rational to believe that one may be committed to a religion an entire life, yet when the Afterlife occurs, one may have believed the incorrect religion; does this make your life unrighteous or even morally wrong? If the life was universally morally profound, then would the Creator of this other religion still command you to their version of Hell?

∆ [Observation] The major religions consisting of Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, and Atheism all agree on a morally based life style. Customs and mostly minor beliefs, as well as their own Creator, keep these religions from interfering. An ethically based life is even the goal of an Atheist—a person who believes in no god and therefore is not given a set of laws already made. If a man morally is set with all religions, he obeys a substantial amount of laws given in each religion.

∆ [Theory] Each person’s belief in a religion is how he or she is judged in his or her Afterlife. [e.g. a Christian is judged by God, a Buddhist by Buddha]

∆ [Theory 2] There is solely one religion, and if a soul does not obey that religion, they are automatically a disobeyer of the religion therefore being sent to that religions version of Hell.

[i][size=59]
References:

Bible
Philosophy for Dummies
Miracles
Gods Awesome Promises
The Dialogues of Plato[/size][/i]

Well, so I should start a new religion in which everything I want is permitted. So I am sure not to be found guilty in the Judgment Day.

Such a God does not seem to be worthy of love, only worthy of fear.

Robertson

∆ [Theory 2] There is solely one religion, and if a soul does not obey that religion, they are automatically a disobeyer of the religion therefore being sent to that religions version of Hell.

Yes there is a such a religion begun in ancient times and flourishes today keeping many men in step with its dogmas… It is called “Dominating Wife.” :slight_smile:

Samkhya

Sure. I did.

Robertson

Religion is man made and as such has little to do with the spiritual and much to do with the material.