Religion's Mask

HELL(O) F(R)IEND(S)

The notion of god was invented by man’s primitive mind and religion was a development of that notion to achieve organization of the masses through intimidation or supplication to change one’s nature to more peacefully coexist in large societies.

The theory above has been around but it is interesting to use this theory and review the bible for something that would suggest it was man’s pen and not god’s will that brought us our guidelines for pleasing our god(s). Perhaps it is no coincidence that the biblical commandments appear very much a man made system of controlling the masses.

In my opinion, the ten (or so) commandments found in Exodus and Deutoronomy demonstrate evidence of man’s desires to change human nature through organized worship of deity.

Below, for your consideration are the ‘scriptures’ that give us the ten (or so) commandments.

The biblical god is a mask used by the creators of religion to rob you of your nature.

HI F(R)IEND,

How can you claim to know human nature?

Hi T4m

Can you see this in any way other than some being with a white beard getting insulted and pissed off? Can anyone make any practical sense out of it?

HELLO F(R)IEND(S)

Sâmkya, so you do not know human nature?

-THIRST

I know some human features, but I don’t claim to know human nature. It’s like… I know some features of mind, but I don’t claim to know the nature of mind.

Well

–suggests maybe that there is no real validity of either the Bible (from God) or Man’s “made” System of Ethical Values. Ethical/Moral Values are part of a humane nature psychologically implemented into the mind (I have voiced this on a few other posts, you may have noticed). The reason that say the US imposes such rules in the Constitution is part of a negotiation of ethical laws presented by many, very, diverse religions; obviously the most being Christianity (‘God’ is used a lot, although Socrates believed in a God, but was not Christian). If this point hasn’t made itself into your mind yet, reread the past few sentences. Man may have
a) come up with religious commands by himself, or
b) was sent religious commands thru supernatural conversation

A and B both are cohesive with the thought that humans abide by a natural nature to be “humane”: a respectful manner to fellow humans.

Another point is that the notion of god was logically constructed by man, yet ‘‘proven’’ thru the Bible, miracles, and works of the Son. The Man made system that control the masses in present day are based on the millenias of ethical appeals that are commanded by each religion, yet even an Atheist is morally stable (or can be), so we conclude that morals are psychologically implemented, either thru environmental experiences, religion, logic, or family.

[size=150]RELIGION’S MASK?!
CHILDREN, RELIGION IS A MASK.[/size]

anyone agree or disagree?

…or by daimon.

T4m writes

OK assuming only a secular meaning of religion, this reminds me of an argument a young child might make during treatment of head lice infestation in school in which he hasn’t yet experienced symptoms.

His parents are instructed to wash his hair thoroughly and he finds the indignity of having to sit naked in a tub getting his scrubbed a direct violation of his self esteem.

What else is he to do in protest other than assert that this whole assault is nothing but an attempt to rob him of his lice?

Good claim. You are absolutely right if you mean that human nature can’t be known completely.