A question for all you atheists

What is the meaning of your life?

Philosophical answer:
The difference I have made through my existence.
Scientific:
My life is a bent on the space-time continuum.
Social:
My children, my love, my work and my hobbies.
Religious:
You have to ask God.

Hi

To be happy and try to gain more knowledge.

for what purpose?

hi

For the purpose of that is what i want.

the only relevance i have is relative towards other peepz
in the universe i am nothing - to the girl downstairs i’m an older brother
to the pavement i’m nothing - a friend to the guy down the street
and perhaps i’m relevant to myself as well

try to be happy and make others happy
live and love and let others do the same

Since life has no inherent meaning, it has the meaning which I assign it. The details are subject to change at my whim.

such an amusing question.

imagine a poor nigger neighbourhood, where all the women get raped in school and the best thing they will ever get will be minimum wage, and people usually die before they are thirty.

now this woman leaves and goes to be a sucessfull CEO, pushing the ropes that made the hood the miserable place it is in the first place, to line her pockets, and someday out of sheer boredom she goes for a visit in the old place

all her [ex girlfriends, but too thick to get the difference] ask “well, what is the meaning of your life ?”

obviously, nothing you slavish pieces of shit will ever grasp, is it.

To live to the fullest, experiencing the good and the bad. Experience is what melds a person into what they are, regardless of their status or place of birth.
Ultimately, the philosophical meaning of life is a moot point, as each person must find their own meaning to what they do.

Life is the hardest of the arts to master.
Virtue is it’s measure of quality.
Virtue, a high quality life, is an end to itself. And peronsally I think anyone who want/needs more than that is irreprabliy morally depraved.

And if you don’t get that refer to zenofellers answer.

to see smiles on the faces of people i love. to learn and to improve myself.

just because there is no god in my life doesn’t mean there’s no point. people are my reason for living. literally sometimes.

also curiosity keeps me going… “what’s going to happen next?”

how bout you?

Existance is its own reward.