Folly of philosophy

Of course the intellect is natural . If only you would read what is just above this letter you would see me explain that.

This makes me think you are only here for arguments sake.
You have read the dao twenty times. Indeed.

And yes I have written a few letters, but about different issues, some things which May be able to help . Others in response to some of the mistaken ideas that some have here.

I.,

“This makes me think you are only here for arguments sake.”

I am here, in this thread, because you are saying very little, but sounding a bit pompous in the meantime. The very opposite of a “sage”. I questioned you to see if you actually would say something, but since I realize that you wish to talk in circles under the rubric of “wisdom”, I shall depart. Good luck starting as many threads as absolutely humanly possible in your attempt enlighten others.

Dunamis

Dunamis
What have you asked me to answer?

All I see from your last few posts are attacks. You say you have read the dao twenty times, so you must be interested in oriental philosophy. This is exceptional when so many people are ignorant towards these things .

But how come your ego is so inflated?

Yes thats what it is my friend,
because if you were really settled in your own mind you would recognize the fact that I have no wish to play pontiff. No wish to have people prostrate themselves before me. No wish to patronize or abuse.

If you cant see this, and you are, as I suspect, a genuine seeker, then Im afraid you are not living the good words you have read. You are more content with having things your own way.

And for your information, most famous sages were reasonably unpopular with many , exactly because the truth is hard to hear, and nobody really likes to hear it.

That is a sages employment, his job. To be like a mirror. Reflecting all that is inside of people that will hold them back.

So you see a sages main concern is the good welfare of all creatures. So what will be your next attack Dunamis

“Oh so you are saying you are a sage Iron dog, you think you are the all wise all knowing sage”.

Take a grip of youself my freind , I am here to help if I may, not to hurt or abuse.

Iron,

Why not just tell everyone about your beliefs? You spend more time fighting than anything else.

Dunamis

I’ve arrived on my noble white steed in full battle attire and he’s gone. Which way did he go? which way did he go? :slight_smile:

Iron Dog,

And does not a sage know that there must be a seeker to have anything to say?

In an earlier post I offered the word Xin in an attempt to suggest that there are others here who practice way-making. Did you miss that?

Another more common word; wu wei. Does not the sage practice the teaching without words?

Doe not the sage put himself behind and not in the front?

Way-making isn’t reading the Dao De Ching countless times, but in understanding it but once.

JT

Nick,

“I’ve arrived on my noble white steed in full battle attire and he’s gone.”

I can see the white light shining off of the panoply of your arms. I can see the steam rise from the nostrils of your truth-steed snorting in the dawn. I can see your lowered visor hold back the power of your un-uttered word! Where is he?! Where! Vanquish him with your iron-footed mount, dash his ill-begotten mists with your mind’s sure lance! Where is he when the truth chooses to shine!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Dunamis

You think well tentative, and articulate well.

Indeed monsuer Zenith

I top your indeed with a…

Yes indeedy do!

ive only read a few posts into this and i have a small contribution

perhaps it is the womens failure to accept that facts are reality and feelings are no more than misplaced natural selection? what if they changed to accomodate men? would it be perfect then? or is mans desire for rationality impossible? and his attempts futile, leading only to his own frustration? prove it.

perhaps, the weakness of men that you allude to in the second paragraph is merely the failure of mans attempt to accomodate womans zany irrationality?

and dont alienate tentative. and thank adlerian for his persistence. we arent here to serve. unless you ask us to. politely.

yeah! those jerks who are like “if you knew the truth, then you would not know it” or “if you knew what you were looking for, you would be unable to find it” or “once you find the ultimate truth, you will know that you cannot find it”

fuck you krishnamurti! the falling tree does make a god damn sound, it vibrates air particles because i set up a remote microphone. you didnt think of that did you. no. so fucking imagine you are a belly button and turn into a damn rainbow that explodes out of your head already and stop writing books that dont say shit.

i should have gone to bed so long ago. i apologize. indeedilydoodily.

As some people mentioned before future man
Your conclusions seem to be made when high on something. You should,nt express yourself the way you do. You are not doing youself any favours.

And you are also wrong in your assumptions about men and women!
If you have questions to ask, list them in a clear , concise way, and do it without being crude.

Future Man’s style is an acquired taste. Took me the better part of a year. I’ve decided I like him.

What about my style Jerry, is mine an aquired taste?

Too soon to tell.

Future Man sometimes sounds as crazy as a shithouse rat. But he only seems that way… Most of the time he has a good point, but he never sugars the medicine to make it go down easy.

Again monsuer zenith
If there is something you , or anyone else does not understand about what I am saying then ask?

Im saying the doctrine of rebirth has the ability to heal the rifts in the worlds religions. Are you saying you disagree, if you do say why first.

Here’s a question: What is the doctrine of rebirth.

I shall be with you shortly zenith.

I shall continue answering the question “what is the doctrine of rebirth” in the letter to you entitled “world religions/the key to peace”