Why are satanists and atheists here?

That’s true. There are them Daoist. Not that we have any here that I’m aware of.

Yes lasko was right gatecontroltheory,
the internet is rife with idiots. You are obviously one of them.

Imagine bringing down things with that type of talk , you should be ashamed of yourself.

Dunno, Old Gobbo

You say you dont know why I am here. Well I am here ,after observing for two months ,to give my opinion in counter to the misguided information floating around here about certain things.

You quip that you dont know why I am here. Well why are you here? Maybe I am here for similiar reasons to yourself. Maybe you think I dont know much. Well try me.

I honestly think most of you people know way more than I do… that being said I’m here to learn that knowledge and maybe write some stuff too. If you look back at what I wrote, I was just making a joke… but the point is that I read the thread… and to be honest I think this one is sort of pointless, we’re all here arn’t we… why ponder that question too?

i already told you why i am here. i’m not going to repeat myself, just look at my earlier post.

i never said i thought you didn’t know much. don’t misquote me.

and you can’t have misguided information. information is information. opinions however can be misguided.

so why are you here?

How would you be in a religion yet be an atheist?

Money power influence nostalgia sociability sex - don’t be so black and white Mr. Dog.

So therefore it should go without saying that these people are not truly religious.

So I am right in saying this,
if you are an atheist, and you are involved in religion, you are only involved in another type of politics, geared towards money and power.

Nothing religious about that, so in this way I mean you cannot have both. It is contadictory.

Are you being serious right now? I don’t surf the religion board to ‘be religious’ I do it to ponder philosophy. Please tell me you can see that difference.

Of course I can see the difference, just that in terms of wasting your time, well you are doing plenty of that if you can be bothered sitting in your bedroom chatting to people on a religious forum when you are in fact not religious.

Yes I understand we learn from communication, but there is not a great deal of that going on here really from what I can see.

Just a group of satanists and atheist saying that religious people are experiencing a form of delusion and the religious folk saying the same thing about them.

I am not religious either Gobbo, I came here to assist. But even that is not welcome. Despite the fact I am not biased , or cling to a religion, I myself have been labelled as someone experiencing delusion. So tell me , who here listens to what exactly? And why in the religion forum? why not in the philosophy forum?

Is this just a place where the bored hang out? Because there is no ground being covered. Same old story, is it any wonder the world is in such a terrible condition.

I do not have a religion, I am my own master, as the satanists would say. But if some are not religious, then it is either because they are unsure , and so they should be open to suggestion, or they point blank are saying there is no god, there is no need for a religion.

If you think the latter, then it is a waste of time being here in the religion forum, because you would or should be comfortable with what you think no? Why discuss it?

If some think like an agnostic , then at least they should listen to those who know what they are talking about and have done some ground work on themselves without being so difficult in accepting what some of these spiritual people would tell them.

Ok I’m really baked and I’m feeling helpful, but I can’t think straight so bear with me.

I think you’re taking the partitions on this site entirely too seriously, there’s just there to separate the different posts.

You claim that we’re wasting our time in the religious forum? well what are we doing right here exactly… cause it’s not philosphy. Who cares if the ideas you’ve read arn’t up to whatever weird standard you have. Just because you can’t conceive of an athiest wanting to talk about religious issues? This is a public site, there are going to be arguments and threads that go nowhere… but it’s all a learning experience. You just need to chill out, actually read a bunch of threads… and get a feel for how to present your arguments in a receptive way… because this ‘I’m here to help’ bullshit isn’t working… saying 'I’m here to help" is liking saying 'i’m going to tell you why you’re wrong"

if you really are here to help… why is it that you’ve been responsable for more wasted time then anyone else right now. You’re doing the very thing you’re telling us you won’t do.

Hi

The belief in a noun god is not essential to having a religin.

EZ#

mmmm

Hi

?

EZ$

[size=200]something just hit me:

how can you be arguing that satanism is a religion and asking why they are in the religious forum all at the same time? :astonished: [/size]

Dont understand ?

no. the information would simply be incorrect, whereas I would be misguided.

my actions would be misguided if i based them upon my incorrect informaion but the information itself could not be misguided.

anyway it’s just a point of language.

In a good way that was funny dunno. lol. Philosophy is a funny thing . Its like the marx brothers at times in here.

This thread is being locked. It can be moved to Mundane babble for those who wish to continue. Once more, I ask that the ad hominems cease. PM me if you wish to continue in Mundane…

JT